PDA

View Full Version : Everyone knows it's true

Jakewc151
01-22-2008, 01:29 PM
If JACK JOHNSON was not on the bill, and the lineup remained the exact same, not nearly as many people would be bitching.. YES, JACK JOHNSON BLOWS, but now atleast we will get out of the parking lot easier friday night when we all leave early and let the surfers stay.

Mr.Wyndham
01-22-2008, 01:30 PM
i have to agree. it wouldnt look as bad.

paganman7
01-22-2008, 01:32 PM
I think I agree also. If Jack Johnson's name were in small print on the last line, no one would give a damn.

That's the beauty of Coachella...4 other stages!!!

MassiveChemicalPunk
01-22-2008, 01:34 PM
I think I agree also. If Jack Johnson's name were in small print on the last line, no one would give a damn.

That's the beauty of Coachella...4 other stages!!!

yes

CMRNDRGN
04-15-2008, 06:31 PM
If JACK JOHNSON was not on the bill, and the lineup remained the exact same, not nearly as many people would be bitching.. YES, JACK JOHNSON BLOWS, but now atleast we will get out of the parking lot easier friday night when we all leave early and let the surfers stay.
I never thought about that one! Head back to the hotel and light up some blunts. I'de rather listen to almost anything else on my ipod high, than Jack Johnson live.

Astrid
04-15-2008, 06:50 PM
okay...you kids go home. i will go fuck shit up to aphex twin.

Sonicifyouwantit
04-15-2008, 11:31 PM
I never thought about that one! Head back to the hotel and light up some blunts. I'de rather listen to almost anything else on my ipod high, than Jack Johnson live.

says you, I have four other stages to occupy me