PDA

View Full Version : I bet Jack Johnson replaced My Bloody Valentine

Nickd
01-22-2008, 12:52 PM
Since it seems ridiculous (to me) that Jack Johnson would headline a day and especially the first day it seems probable that My Bloody Valentine was supposed to headline on Friday and due to their cancellation Jack Johnson was moved up. So my hope is that there will be a late addition that will be the new headliner for Friday. Also I want to say that this Line-up is amazing! The fact that it is more low key than previous years will prevent it from selling out so quickly and bring it back to a more intimate affair like it used to be. Also Roger Waters doing Dark Side!, Portishead, Breeders, Madness!, Love and Rockets, Chromeo!, Spiritualized, Metric, Dwight Yoakam, Malkmus, Hot Chip, DCFC, and most importantly KRAFTWERK returning!! I mean for those who saw them in '04 can testify this will be one amazing year. EXPECT ADDITIONS!!!

faxman75
01-22-2008, 12:53 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Now please have a nice tall glass of STFU.

Thank you.

pandaroo
01-22-2008, 12:59 PM
we already have a thread about this

Nickd
01-22-2008, 01:06 PM
You're right. I forgot Board rule #1 never post till doing a search. My fault. Still great line-up this year and am looking forward to it. The hell with Jack Johnson it's going to be amazing.