PDA

View Full Version : PINK FLOYD IS THE MOST AMAZING CONCERT YOU WILL EVER SEE! ROGER WILL DO THEM JUSTICE!

Johnny
01-22-2008, 10:36 AM
UNBELIEVABLE!!! This is so F'n great! Pink Floyd was the first concert I ever saw in 1972, and I've seen thousands of concerts since, including 4 Coachellas, and no band even comes close to putting on the show PF does!!! I would have preferred David Gilmore as he is the promenent voice and guitar of PF, but I'm sure Roger will bring an allstar band and do the music justice! Anyone that watches the show will come away a PF fan forever, I guarantee! Even if you think it will suck, you will be BLOWN AWAY! There were hundreds of bands from around the world for the live 8 concerts a year ago, and it was the PF reunion that drew ALL the attention!!! Even those in doubt will come away from this show in aww! I"M STOKED!!!Johnny:):thu http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/2078800190100504505aeNmgt

shoegazer76
01-22-2008, 10:40 AM
Yeah it'll be epic if David Gilmour signs on to play the licks he wrote & to sing the songs he recorded for the album he pretty much creativley gave birth to. Water's needs to stick to the Wall.

faxman75
01-22-2008, 10:53 AM
Yeah it'll be epic if David Gilmour signs on to play the licks he wrote & to sing the songs he recorded for the album he pretty much creativley gave birth to. Water's needs to stick to the Wall.

This can be debated all day. Gilmour himself says they both created that album from start to finish. Gilmour wrote the licks and Waters wrote the words. The two bickered and argued until they brought in a third to ease the tension. Combined brilliance, I don't get why you need to deminsh either of their roles.

Fact, this show will be wonderful, Waters is a brilliant writer and puts on a fantastic stage show.

shoegazer76
01-22-2008, 10:55 AM
No Roger stands up there & plays bass while his studio guitarist trys to emulate Gilmour! Nuff Said.

rage patton
01-22-2008, 11:10 AM
If a Pink Floyd reunion happens at Coachella.. I called it first.

summerkid
01-22-2008, 11:14 AM
No Roger stands up there & plays bass while his studio guitarist trys to emulate Gilmour! Nuff Said.

that is...pretty much what happens.