PDA

View Full Version : anyone else not sleep?

jigglypuflvr@mac.com
01-22-2008, 10:00 AM
most likely, this year, unlike years past, i will have an excess of psilocybin in my brain this year. i don't plan on sleeping at the festival, campgrounds, at a hotel, maybe not even at home or maybe not even at all. i think, this year, i will just be driving around until 11AM the next day.

who's in?

Melanie.Dawn
01-22-2008, 10:09 AM
All I can think about right now is how I can't wait for work to end so I can go home and sleep for 2 hours. I think I'm out

orbit
01-22-2008, 10:28 AM
I had nightmares with Jack Johnson.

MonsoonSeason
01-22-2008, 11:40 AM
just the worst idea ever

rhertz
01-22-2008, 12:15 PM
most likely, this year, unlike years past, i will have an excess of psilocybin in my brain this year. i don't plan on sleeping at the festival, campgrounds, at a hotel, maybe not even at home or maybe not even at all. i think, this year, i will just be driving around until 11AM the next day.

who's in?

Horrible idea. Dont even try it with short naps every few hours. Did you see what happened to Kramer on Seinfeld when he tried this? Total Disaster.

jigglypuflvr@mac.com
01-23-2008, 08:18 AM
haha, well, it might be a bad idea for you guys...

MonsoonSeason
01-23-2008, 10:07 AM
look

staying up continuously always sounds like a great idea on paper. so does communism.

you sleep because you're body needs to replenish vital nutrients and proteins. by not sleeping, you're depriving your body what it needs. you'll be restless and irritable, aggravated by crowds and noise, and plagued by throbbing headaches after every set.

it might be fun for day one, but by day three you will pray for death to come

suprefan
01-23-2008, 03:56 PM
Me probably, I barely sleep. But even with the noise, I can still get some sleep, you just gotta block it out.

tiffdud41
01-23-2008, 10:15 PM
hey, tweekers do it all the time, and look at what model citizens they are. Go for it.

Mr.Wyndham
01-23-2008, 10:19 PM
staying up continuously always sounds like a great idea on paper. so does communism.

so does Stalin, wait no he doesnt.

god speed, man

NicoDread
01-24-2008, 04:24 PM
so does Stalin, wait no he doesnt.

god speed, man

Stalin wasn't communist.

jigglypuflvr@mac.com
01-27-2008, 12:25 PM
haha... well, i mean, i guess some people think they know my body better than me. this wasn't like a thread to start arguing about the health factors of not sleeping. in fact, i don't really know why i started this thread. often times, i find myself bored and meandering about my own mind too much.

uhm...

happy tripping!

<3 devin

BROKENDOLL
01-27-2008, 12:46 PM
haha... well, i mean, i guess some people think they know my body better than me. this wasn't like a thread to start arguing about the health factors of not sleeping. in fact, i don't really know why i started this thread. often times, i find myself bored and meandering about my own mind too much.

uhm...

happy tripping!

<3 devin
This says TWEEKING all over it...Oh, sorry...tripping. Hmm, if Dani were to send this thread to the dumpster, would you go digging it back out again?

jigglypuflvr@mac.com
01-27-2008, 02:52 PM
haha natural highs only please, no synthetic for me.

also, no, i would not mind if this thread is dumped. i can't take offense. why would anybody care that i don't want to sleep this year? lol talk about irrelevant shit.

fiopadp7791
01-27-2008, 02:59 PM
Honestly man,

I don't know how you'll be able to pull it off. In '06, I onsite camped, woke up at about 7 every morning because the sun beat down on us too much to sleep (you tents turn into ovens). I entered the fest right away at noon, and went hard until midninght. You got back to the campsite everynight, and you'd stay up for a little big and talked to the campers around you about how much fun you had, but you got tired fast. I was caffeinated prety good too.

The only thing you have going for you, and I can attest to tghis as someone who works overnights. When getting off work in the morning, the only this that keeps you awake is when you're doing something you wanna do. If you're doing something you wanna do, you can stay awake pretty easy. Attending a kickass music fest falls under that I think. In the end I agree with the others- it's a dumb idea.

brettski78
01-27-2008, 06:19 PM
ok, each to their own then, but i would love to take part in this weekend bender with you jiggly, or at least try, which is all you can do hey.
i am only writing in here with my thoughts as i have pulled it off a few times before at other festivals, drug free at times as well.
i always end up being one of the last awake, and then mainly just go to sleep because there is no one else to talk to.
and since these big occassions only come by once a year, its easy to pull out all that stored energy and distribute it.
like i said, each to their own, look out for one another, be safe, and moderation is the key, and then every one has a fun time, and strangers become friends.

Gyrus
01-28-2008, 10:27 PM
I averaged about 2-3 hours sleep per night last year, nearly fell asleep behind the wheel on the way back because my tentmates I was sharing with didnt let me sleep in on monday..... grrrrrrrr