PDA

View Full Version : Easy listening?

JebusLives
01-22-2008, 08:57 AM
I wonder if Indio got upset over the rowdy crowd last year attracted, and so they're making a concious effort to choose lite rock acts like JJ and Waters.

Where's my RAWK? Last year I had my Jesus and Mary Chain AND Sonic Youth, not to mention Rage! I like diversity, don't get me wrong (Verve will be great), but this lineup seems pretty sedate.

unknowndrummer66
01-22-2008, 09:01 AM
I wonder if Indio got upset over the rowdy crowd last year attracted, and so they're making a concious effort to choose lite rock acts like JJ and Waters.

Where's my RAWK? Last year I had my Jesus and Mary Chain AND Sonic Youth, not to mention Rage! I like diversity, don't get me wrong (Verve will be great), but this lineup seems pretty sedate.

nah i doubt that

coachella is in the middle of nowhere

they probably wanna focus on stage coach

what with getting the judds to reunite

SFChrissy
01-22-2008, 09:02 AM
I'm totally looking forward to the downtemp beats!!! It's a nice switch up the vibe isn't the same every year and I'm looking forward to this one!!!

ToddThaGod
01-22-2008, 09:07 AM
ROFL CHRISY...GOOD ONE

SFChrissy
01-22-2008, 09:34 AM
ahhh fuck I meant downtempo...and the vibe is never the same...each experience is individualized...come one now

elChurro
01-22-2008, 09:37 AM
With all the rich folk living around that area, most of them probably country fans, I predict stagecoach taking over and coachella phasing out so it's sister site (eastchella) can take over.

...but I hope not.

waxybk
01-22-2008, 09:40 AM
ahhh fuck I meant downtempo...and the vibe is never the same...each experience is individualized...come one now

Its totally gonna be a good downtempo experience for sure.