PDA

View Full Version : What's your opinion of the DJ's this year?

oKPSo
01-22-2008, 09:27 AM
Besides the headliners, what sets are you most looking forward to?

I am personally very satisfied with the electronic/DJ acts for this year. It looks like Friday is catering to the DnB fans, where both Saturday and Sunday offer a nice balance of electro/electronica acts (Boys Noize, Justice, etc.) with the more traditional progressive/house acts (Sasha and Digweed, Danny Tenaglia, etc).

From experience, I know Junkie XL, Zabiela, and Deadmau5 will be great, but I'm most excited to see the dirtiness of some of the European acts which rarely (if ever) make it to Cali let alone the U.S. such as Erol Alkan, Simian, Para One, etc...
Thoughts/predictions?

nbvwes
01-22-2008, 09:30 AM
As much as i'm pissed about missing Infected Mushroom last year, i think this year's Sahara lineup (plus Kraftwerk) is much better than last year's...

That being said, i'm still pissed that there's no Aphex... and kinda let down about no Chem Bros or Goldfrapp...

shotglass75
01-22-2008, 09:33 AM
and kinda let down about no Chem Bros or Goldfrapp...

...or Underworld, or Prodigy, or Moby...

Moe Train
01-22-2008, 09:37 AM
The electronica lineup is incredible this year! Personally, I think this is the strong point of Coachella 08. I could go through the whole fest and just check out the electronic acts and would be totally satisfied... Well, that and The Streets! Mike fuckin Skinner's the man!

SFChrissy
01-22-2008, 09:38 AM
Kraftwerk and Danny T...He was on my wishlist and never ever expected to see him on the bill!!!

That's enough for me alone everything else is a FUCKING BONUS!!!

nbvwes
01-22-2008, 09:39 AM
...or Underworld, or Prodigy, or Moby...

i knew Prodigy or Moby wouldn't be there, and i really couldn't care less about Underworld (*gasp!)... but Goldfrapp was 'confirmed' and i was sure about Chem Bros (them doing it every three years like clockwork)

oKPSo
01-22-2008, 09:39 AM
Chemical Bros. would have been the best closing act... "Saturate"

rAnimatorX2
01-22-2008, 09:52 AM
I think that some GREAT electronic acts are on the Bill.
Spank Rock
Adam Freeland
Cut Copy
Sasha & Digweed
Boyz Noise
Junkie XL
James Zabiela
SEBASTIAN
Justice
Danny Tenaglia
Simian Mobile Disco
Booka Shade
Holy Fuck

Wow.. I think this year will be the Sahara festival featuring the Coachella Tent.

oKPSo
01-22-2008, 10:02 AM
Wow.. I think this year will be the Sahara festival featuring the Coachella Tent.

Ha! I love it... Especially after seeing some people post that Sahara is "too loud" and "interferes with the rest of the festival"...

Trick Loves The Kids
01-22-2008, 10:14 AM
I'm pretty bored, I don't like any of the acts playing right now. Wait a minute, what's that long tent at the end of the festival? I guess I'll go check it out.

daft$tar
01-22-2008, 10:17 AM
i think the electronic acts are pretty solid - ive seen everyone in the last year 3 or 4 times though - for 10-15 bucks

underworld? :(

sin213
01-22-2008, 10:18 AM
Besides the headliners, what sets are you most looking forward to?

There are plenty of good bands for my tastes.

Portishead & Roger Waters will be good. F$*# Jack Johnson. Who the hell is that by the way?? Anyways...

Hot Chip
Gogol Bordello
Fatboy Slim
Tegan and Sara
Slightly Stoopid
Battles
Aesop Rock
Justice
Spank Rock
Kraftwerk
Datarock
Murs
Kid Sister w/ A-Trak

Sahara is gonna RULE Coachella this year!

Plus, in previous years I was more suprised by some of the ones I hadn't heard of than the ones I went to Coachella to see. There will be plenty of good acts to keep me busy for 3 days. Here I come Coachella!!!!

orbit
01-22-2008, 10:20 AM
The Sahara is sponsored by the Cobrasnake.

waxybk
01-22-2008, 10:46 AM
Kraftwerk and Danny T...He was on my wishlist and never ever expected to see him on the bill!!!

I am interested to hear what Danny T will play. I have seen him play probably more than any DJ. He is pretty big in NY. But I have only seen him in a dark, club, inside, at the butt crack of the morning. So it should be interesting to see what kind of set he plays, and for how long.

oKPSo
01-22-2008, 10:51 AM
But I have only seen him in a dark, club, inside, at the butt crack of the morning. So it should be interesting to see what kind of set he plays, and for how long.

yea, if he plays during the day, how will he do all those gimmicky crowd pleasing tricks with his floodlight?

rAnimatorX2
01-22-2008, 10:59 AM
Ha! I love it... Especially after seeing some people post that Sahara is "too loud" and "interferes with the rest of the festival"...

All they need is a bar on one side of the Sahara and a water vendor walking around inside and I would NEVER LEAVE!

orbit
01-22-2008, 11:00 AM
I am interested to hear what Danny T will play. I have seen him play probably more than any DJ. He is pretty big in NY. But I have only seen him in a dark, club, inside, at the butt crack of the morning. So it should be interesting to see what kind of set he plays, and for how long.

At least we know he won't play one of his 14 hour long sets.

Is he still playing the same tribal-deep prog house? I liked his GU010, but last time I heard him the music was exactly the same as 8 years ago.

oKPSo
01-22-2008, 11:02 AM
All they need is a bar on one side of the Sahara and a water vendor walking around inside and I would NEVER LEAVE!

Fans... big, powerful FANS. I don't mean techno vikings, I mean tent cooling mechanisms.

Although it would be cool if the techno viking was there.

rAnimatorX2
01-22-2008, 11:03 AM
I am curious to see the set lengths and times. You just know we will have our share of scheduling conflicts.

Missing Infect last year sucked.

Kevin Figueroa
The Dj's Are Actually Pretty Nice This Year!

Altough I Wouldve Loved THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS!
Or MSTRKRFT Again.

colingallant
The Sahara is sponsored by the Cobrasnake.
Seriously?

Ew.

rAnimatorX2
01-22-2008, 11:04 AM
Altough I Wouldve Loved THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS!
Or MSTRKRFT Again.

Right? Man.

orbit
01-22-2008, 11:08 AM
Seriously?

Ew.

Seriosuly. Look the electronic acts in the lineup.

shoegazer76
01-22-2008, 11:11 AM
No LTJ Bukem, No DJ Vadim, No Evol Intent, No Hospital or Moving Shadow DJ's No DJ Klever.
Coachella Lacking DnB, & turntablists!

HERETIC
01-22-2008, 11:18 AM
No LTJ Bukem, No DJ Vadim, No Evol Intent, No Hospital or Moving Shadow DJ's No DJ Klever.
Coachella Lacking DnB, & turntablists!

can def agree that the electronic stuff is lacking a good bit, but this whole thing is more about mainstream artists anyway...

orbit
01-22-2008, 11:42 AM
Yeah, I hope they bring the do lab again.

Donaldj
01-22-2008, 11:47 AM
No Hospital or Moving Shadow DJ's

I'd love to see High Contrast, Logistics, Nu:Tone etc spin but I am not sure they would even be able to hold a Sahara tent. Maybe that dome?

orbit
01-22-2008, 11:49 AM
I think High Contrast is big enough to play at the Sahara.

Logistics might fit better in the dome, though.

Donaldj
01-22-2008, 12:01 PM

I'd like to think HC could hold Sahara too but last year they stuck Pendulum in the dome and I imagine they have a much larger following over here than High Contrast does. Having a HC set at 11pm Saturday night would be epic.

PS despite not having any quality D&B, Dubstep or Breaks DJs I am pretty happy with the lineup. I think the electro thing is starting to get a bit too much of an overkill but other than that I am excited.

quicksand
01-22-2008, 12:06 PM
The Field

Saw him over summer and loved him.

tripcalifornia
01-22-2008, 12:10 PM
Danny Tenaglia is ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!! His spinning style has got a deeper tribal sound to it....serious base, you won't hear any floaty trancey crap during his set - not to be missed! Also, Junkie XL is known for good remixes, I'm really looking forward to this set as well.

tripcalifornia
01-22-2008, 12:11 PM

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

orbit
01-22-2008, 12:12 PM
I'd like to think HC could hold Sahara too but last year they stuck Pendulum in the dome and I imagine they have a much larger following over here than High Contrast does. Having a HC set at 11pm Saturday night would be epic.

PS despite not having any quality D&B, Dubstep or Breaks DJs I am pretty happy with the lineup. I think the electro thing is starting to get a bit too much of an overkill but other than that I am excited.

Well, last year only Paul from Pendulum was there (or so I was told), not the whole band. I hope the dome has some dubstep this year; I'm hoping for Tipper.

Leckie
01-22-2008, 12:14 PM
im excited for the chemical brothers

orbit
01-22-2008, 12:14 PM
Danny Tenaglia is ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!! His spinning style has got a deeper tribal sound to it....serious base, you won't hear any floaty trancey crap during his set - not to be missed! Also, Junkie XL is known for good remixes, I'm really looking forward to this set as well.

Hmm.. experience has taught me to avoid Junkie XL at any cost.

Tenaglia sounds like a fun time, but I don't think I'll be watching him. Make sure not to miss Zabiela and Modeselektor.

paulb
01-22-2008, 12:15 PM
Im lookin forward to the Sahara.... Sebastian, Justice, Simian Mobile Disco, Midnight Juggernauts, Adam Freeland, Institubes! I dont see any real headliners though...im still hoping for some huge adds by GV.... Fatboy ill check out if he doesnt conflict with Verve or anyone.

miseducation
01-22-2008, 12:20 PM
I will admit that the Sahara lineup is appropriately stacked - although personally, I feel I have to throw my two cents about the most bandied about names.

Having seen both Tenaglia and Fatboy Slim at within an hour of each other at Ultra last year - I do not think they have the proper stuff to melt a Sahara.

Fatboy is an extremely average DJ, he barely plays his hits and isn't really dynamic at all. He's upbeat, definitely, but I got fucking bored and I think others who've moved on to more progressive, A.D.D. house music will have major problems being satisfied with him.

Tenaglia's not bad at what he does, I'll admit, but he's a slow burner. He's far better suited to a dank and dark atmosphere and his style might just be too outdated for the desert. I'll admit to have only seen him because it was raining and he was in a tent - but that tent was bored to pieces.

There are many who appreciate what I find boring in this kind of music and I'm sure they'll enjoy this. But to others like me, fed on Daft Punk, Basement Jaxx, The Chemical Brothers, French House and Electro - either of these acts will not be your cup of tea.

UpAllNite
01-22-2008, 12:25 PM
The grass at the Sahara tent is going to have to be redone when this is all said and done because the electronic acts this year are on point. I like Sunday especially. I was hoping Simian Mobile Disco would be there.

Trailmix
01-22-2008, 01:00 PM

I agree electro is already getting out hand between the DJ's and bands such as Chromeo and New Young Pong Club etc..
Some more variety is in order though i am not a big fan some minimal techno would be a nice addition.

MonsoonSeason
01-22-2008, 01:02 PM
too much trance

just the right amount of ed banger (read: all)

tripcalifornia
01-22-2008, 01:08 PM
Make sure not to miss Zabiela and Modeselektor.

I have been hearing a lot about Modeselektor....I think they're moving up on my "must see" list. I haven't seen Junkie XL perform live, but there's a Dave Gahan remix of Reload that I really like, and a few other remixes that are good listening...I get annoyed if the sets include too many vocals though, we'll see

tripcalifornia
01-22-2008, 01:10 PM
Having seen both Tenaglia and Fatboy Slim at within an hour of each other at Ultra last year - I do not think they have the proper stuff to melt a Sahara.

I heard that Ultra was kinda unimpressive in general last year

?

MonsoonSeason
01-22-2008, 01:13 PM
definitely see modeselektor, they're great

orbit
01-22-2008, 01:16 PM
I heard that Ultra was kinda unimpressive in general last year

?

It has been unimpressive since some 5 years ago probably.

The thing that pisses me off about these 2 past years is that Coachella got almost the whole Ed Banger crew EXCEPT the 2 best ones in that label: Feadz and Mr Oizo. Way to go.

MonsoonSeason
01-22-2008, 01:17 PM
justice and sebastiAn are amaaaaazing though!

uffie is a little weaksauce but I think that might be the appeal

oKPSo
01-22-2008, 01:23 PM
im excited for the chemical brothers

??? ummm, me too? unfortunately not at Coachella...

thedevious
01-22-2008, 01:29 PM
Saturday is chock a bloc, gunna be amazing! Prolly gunna gie Fri a pass. Sun is ok nice to see Justice again I guess and SMD is awesome.

Would want MSTRKRFT again, but they are coming to Vegas in march anyway ;)

vogina
01-22-2008, 02:06 PM
you could see most of them in the LA area before coachella even happens. you could have seen all of them between now and 07 coachella in the LA area

instinct
01-22-2008, 02:31 PM
I mostly go for the electronic music (not DJs) and I must say that this is a very weak year.. Besides Fatboy Slim and Kraftwerk there are no other heavy hitters. I can't believe you guys are still excited for Pendulum.. That shit is so played out by now... I'm a little over Ed Banger after last year plus Pukkelpop.. Justice plays like every 4 months now it seems like.. Seriously.. How many So Cal shows have they already done? Boys Noise will be a cool addition but I've already seen him.

Add Moby, Chemical Brothers, or Aphex Twin and it will be well rounded.

Donaldj
01-22-2008, 02:52 PM
I can't believe how many people want to see Moby?

Maybe he has gotten better but I just remember him standing on a stage by himself making a cross shape while his track 1000 played off DAT back in the mid 90s.

internal wrangler
01-22-2008, 03:02 PM
It's pretty great, but not worth the immense effort Coachella takes. Ed Banger ruled last years sahara, so what's with people going apeshit over them this year? Been there, done that. This entire Coachella lineup is just a bunch of rehashing. But I guess Coachella targets those from the boonies who can't get any good gigs, or take years to "get it".

daft$tar
01-22-2008, 03:30 PM
adding moby would only make this years line up worse

oKPSo
01-22-2008, 03:33 PM
adding moby would only make this years line up worse

agreed

Sonicifyouwantit
01-22-2008, 03:39 PM
Looking forward to Sebastian, kavinsky, BOYS NOIZE (who ive been asking for 2 years now) Justice is always entertaining, Busy P, Simian Mobile does a good show too, Does it offend you, yeah?, Hot Chip again (seeing them in LA too)...seen em all but still happy to see them again...

wished for underworld/chemical brothers...oh well wont cry about it theres always 2009

looking forward to hearing bands over next couple months that I'm not familiar with too. As is i have about 20 bands a day I'd see so my three days are packed.
I dont care what people who want to jump on the negative band wagon say I'm still going to have fun and this will be my 7th coachella! I was let down about 2005 after 2004 but still had fun so get over it people and stop being shocked that MBV and Radio arent playing they each announced weeks ago they were not, get with the times.

DayvanCowboy
01-22-2008, 03:48 PM
I was hoping to see Ellen Allien somewhere on the line up and maybe the Swedish house mafia. I am however satisfied with all of the electro, tiga-esque and indie dance crossover people.

waxybk
01-22-2008, 04:05 PM

High Contrast....QUALITY stuff right there!

Robototron
01-22-2008, 04:13 PM
I'm most excited to see the dirtiness of some of the European acts which rarely (if ever) make it to Cali let alone the U.S. such as Erol Alkan, Simian, Para One, etc...

lol, Para One alone was in LA three times last year.

All the Ed Banger shit is a little played out, but I'm still excited for the Institubes guys. Also psyched for Modeselektor. Cut Copy should be good too, but they might not even play the Sahara and they're in LA in March anyway.

oKPSo
01-22-2008, 04:15 PM
I was hoping to see Ellen Allien somewhere on the line up and maybe the Swedish house mafia. I am however satisfied with all of the electro, tiga-esque and indie dance crossover people.

Ya, Ellen would have been cool (with Apparat too). And I like all the DJ's from the Swedish House Mafia, but can't stand the fact that they decided to label themselves as such, and are now defined as a group (much like the "Ed Banger" Crew). I think I respect the artist more who develop themselves independantly and don't need to be affiliated with a clique. Do you think they have secret handshakes?

nationocean
01-22-2008, 04:20 PM
i think you guys would be surprised with moby. have you guys checked out his latest project? it leans toward some pretty abstract and hip hop roots. he stopped mugging the camera and trying to be a rock star. seriously. he's coming back to being a decent DJ. but he has his own festival.

but simian mobile disco will KILL it. amazing live, great light set up and intense energy. so nice!

Robototron
01-22-2008, 04:22 PM
Ya, Ellen would have been cool (with Apparat too). And I like all the DJ's from the Swedish House Mafia, but can't stand the fact that they decided to label themselves as such, and are now defined as a group (much like the "Ed Banger" Crew). I think I respect the artist more who develop themselves independantly and don't need to be affiliated with a clique. Do you think they have secret handshakes?

I'd rather see Ellen Allien without Apparat. Orchestra of Bubbles was a tad overrated, IMO.

Moderat, on the other hand, is something I'd love to see.

orbit
01-22-2008, 04:24 PM
I prefer Moby as producer than dj.

DayvanCowboy
01-24-2008, 07:08 PM
I'd rather see Ellen Allien without Apparat. Orchestra of Bubbles was a tad overrated, IMO.

Moderat, on the other hand, is something I'd love to see.

I loved Orchestra of Bubbles. That's what got me into Ellen Allien. I like her other albums too but I dont know, something about that colab spoke to me. I'll have to check Moderat out.

depechemodekraftwerk
01-24-2008, 07:13 PM
I do get so tired of Dj's..I LOVE ELECTRONIC MUSIC..But at coachella last year sitting down watching dj's play tunes and put their hands in the air. got old after a cpl set's....

Some band came out in all white outfits and had keyboards, and played live set some tape id think not sure..But they where a breath of freash air..

SO....id prefer bands playing some sort of instrument instead of turning tables..throwing their hand sin the air like they just dont care..And they should'nt as long as they dont bump the turn tables..LOL

malcolmjamalawesome
01-24-2008, 07:14 PM
Thanks for your preferences. That was Soulwax Nite Versions, by the way. And your "breath of fresh air" was my "getting my soul raped". In a good way, of course.

taonuts
01-24-2008, 08:25 PM
i thought DJ shadow was going to be there??? what happened to that???

Gyrus
01-24-2008, 08:57 PM
meh, moderately impressed with the lineup.

disappointed at the lack of trance.
impressed with the amount of electro
impressed with the amount of aussie talent

Midnight Juggernauts Fuck yeah
Sasha & Digweed fuck yeah.
Fatboy Slim fuck yeah he always puts on a good show.
Pendulum fuck yeah

Should be a fun festival

xxxxxxxxxx
01-24-2008, 09:06 PM
listening to modeslektor for the first time and im loving it.

Yookeroo
01-24-2008, 09:52 PM
i think you guys would be surprised with moby. have you guys checked out his latest project? it leans toward some pretty abstract and hip hop roots. he stopped mugging the camera and trying to be a rock star. seriously. he's coming back to being a decent DJ. but he has his own festival.

The last Area Festival was years ago. Wish he'd do Area:Three.

Moby (live) would be a great add. He puts on a fun show.

MonsoonSeason
01-24-2008, 09:53 PM
i thought DJ shadow was going to be there??? what happened to that???

late by a year dude

Memorial_07
01-26-2008, 08:18 AM
I don't like electronic music much, but there is quite a few DJ's I will be checking out.

Kavinsky
Kraftwerk
Justice
Holy Fuck

But I am still saying Kavinsky will be amazing.
I am so looking forward to seeing his live show.

brando4n82
01-26-2008, 08:52 AM
I am Way super psyched that they are bringing the Institubes Terror Club! was not expecting that at all, been wanted to see Para One and Orgasmic for a while now..

I did not see a single Ed Banger artist last year, busy checking out other stuff, so I am definately stoked they are bringing the whole crew back. I've only seen the ed banger crew once, (at Detour) and it was baller, so am very pleased about this.

True, Last year they lacked Feadz and Oizo, and will still be lacking Oizo this year, but Feadz is coming so that's dope.

It seems like noone is talking about Simian Mobile Disco at all. I have never seen them before, but hear they put on an awesome fucking show. if i could only see ONE electro act this year at Coachella it would be SMD. Everyone seems to be talking about Boys Noize instead. Havent seen him before either, but i will definitely be watching his set.

Pumped about Modeselektor

Not really electro based, well kind of, but i missed Spank rock last year, actually didnt even check out what their sound was like until After Coachella and have been wanting to see them ever since. totally surprised they showed up on the bill again. very happy about that.

And I'm hoping fatboy will dazzle me.

didnt see Justice last year, and i dont think ill be seeing them this year on a count of me assuming they will conflict with Roger Waters, and how many times do you get a chance to see Dark side performed live by a Floyd member? this year is going to ROCK!

Sahara '08 baby!

buymarshon
01-26-2008, 12:42 PM
SMD and Boyz Noize will own it this year..

texmahone
03-11-2008, 01:03 PM
sahara = great

no zuch thing as 'electronica'--ask Ishkur

Tijuana
03-11-2008, 01:39 PM

Danny T's set is going to be a sausage fest. He is only miles away from the 2 cities with the most gay men.

thelastgreatman
03-11-2008, 01:43 PM
When is the Sahara Tent not a sausage fest? And which fucking cities are you talking about? He's NY and Miami. San Fran can't be left out of that.

But yeah, he's gay. Quite gay, in fact. Oh well--it's dance music. They're all gay.

sbessiso
03-11-2008, 01:52 PM
I don't think i'm mentally prepared for the Sahara yet

Drewfus46
03-11-2008, 02:04 PM
Boys Noize is gonna melt my face off im so excited to see him, Justice is suppost to have a great live new set, i hope cut copy does a dj set cause that shit would own, E.R.O.L keeps kids dancing!, surkin is gonna be good, busy p is always fun, and of course one of my fav times im sure this year is gonna be on friday with Norman!

Memorial_07
03-11-2008, 02:11 PM
last year was much more exclusive...

but what do I know?
I'm not a fan of d.j. music

Sonicifyouwantit
03-11-2008, 03:30 PM
last year was much more exclusive...

but what do I know?
I'm not a fan of d.j. music

the music that is of the djs?

Tijuana
03-11-2008, 04:29 PM
When is the Sahara Tent not a sausage fest? And which fucking cities are you talking about? He's NY and Miami. San Fran can't be left out of that.

But yeah, he's gay. Quite gay, in fact. Oh well--it's dance music. They're all gay.

The Sahara is never a sausage fest. It's always mixed. I guess you've only been around for the gay dj sets. (which by the way may be the best musically speaking)

sbessiso
03-11-2008, 04:36 PM
i'm so sure that's when he's been there

Memorial_07
03-12-2008, 08:00 AM
the music that is of the djs?

oops.
I meant i'm not a fan of dj's.

thelastgreatman
03-12-2008, 08:09 AM
The Sahara is never a sausage fest. It's always mixed. I guess you've only been around for the gay dj sets. (which by the way may be the best musically speaking)

Um, if you're gonna try and seriously claim that the front third of the Sahara tent isn't at least 65-75 percent sweaty cockfiends you're full of it. The front of that tent is a fucking shaved chest emporium with some usually frightening pieces of strange filling out the rest of the 100.

busychild
03-12-2008, 08:20 AM
im definetly looking forward to Pendulum i have been dying to see them for years. im chapped that i missed Booka Shade last time they were i live so seeing them will bring some redemption. Chromeo may not be a DJ but their set will be off the hook as well, their live show is so much fun. i saw the institubes a few months back and was pleasantly surprised how well they were. where is the love for the hip hop guys?? A-Trak? Mark Ronson? Ronsons essential mix was superb. in all though the dj/electronic lineup is just amazing this year

SupaSandeep
03-17-2008, 02:38 AM
the big surprise for me is Danny Tenaglia, he's such an underrated DJ and usually doesnt play festivals like this, I was kinda confused where he would fit in but I could see his dark/deep vibe workin well w/ the field and booka shade, not totally similar, but i think they could compliment each other...

Fatboy Slim is a fun dj to watch but he's pretty mediocre, plays lots of hits and simply mixes tracks together w/o anything interesting... on the contrary James Zabiela will definately do some crazzzzzy stuff,

Sasha and Digweed, I can't say anything else

Pendulum will kill it, I think people aren't noticing Diplo much but he'll kill it too, seeing A-trak will be dope, even tho he's not getting his own set im sure Kid Sister will have him do some crazy turntablist routines, Deadmau5 might be a newbie, but he's had some really great tracks this year, Mark Ronson should be interesting too

Junkie XL i'm interested to see, but it kinda worries me because most pics I've seen of him performing live lately there's been a laptop w/ itunes running (yikes)

oKPSo
03-17-2008, 08:55 AM
Junkie XL i'm interested to see, but it kinda worries me because most pics I've seen of him performing live lately there's been a laptop w/ itunes running (yikes)

Don't worry... He'll have a Xone 3D and Ableton, maybe more midi controllers for a festival like this. The set is anything but standard laptop DJing.