PDA

View Full Version : Gogol Bordello last year was like something out of Pirates of the Carribean

Senor Cardgage
01-22-2008, 07:42 AM
Like some kind of pirate shanty band in a place where fights break out all the time
And I fucking MISSED it due to being en route to some other act, but I peeped in while going by.

Thank god they are back again.

DO NOT MISS THEM!!!!

bigc1
01-22-2008, 07:53 AM
be sure to catch Flogging Molly as well

Trick Loves The Kids
01-22-2008, 07:55 AM
I'm kind of upset because on Sunday there are four acts I want to see who have a very good chance of playing at the same time: Chromeo, Gogol Bordello, Justice, and The Streets.

nbvwes
01-22-2008, 07:58 AM
i'm pretty sure Justice and The Streets won't be playing at the same time, and i have a feeling Gogol will be playing during Waters, while i think Justice will be during Love & Rockets/My Morning Jacket... unless of course, The Streets are in the Mojave, but i don't see it...

...and what is with the repeats?? what is it, like 3 or 4 acts from last year??

M Sparks
01-22-2008, 07:59 AM
Gogol was my #1 last year. Not just at Coachella...overall for the year. So glad to see them jump up a few lines on the poster.

JSam67
01-22-2008, 08:07 AM
Missed Gogol for Bjork last year
Missed Justice for Arcade Fire

Those were brutal decisions. Please, GV, don't make me make them again! Don't put Justice and Gogol up against each other, or against Waters!

humanoid
01-22-2008, 08:37 AM
Gogol was my #1 of the entire festival last year, then I saw them later in the year at the Mayan in LA, one of the most fun shows I've ever been to!!