PDA

View Full Version : Justice

Astrid
01-22-2008, 01:39 AM
Am I to assume Justice will be playing at the same time as Roger Waters? Thats not cool...

mvanwinkle
01-22-2008, 01:40 AM
yes

)|( Senjikyru )|(
01-22-2008, 02:00 AM
Im doubting that and still thinking there will be a headliner announced for Sahara later on for Sunday night.

Not at all saying Justice cant headline the tent since I know how badass they are, but Sunday night in Sahara just doesnt look complete in my opinion.

I honestly would like to see Roger Waters but Im sure the Sahara tent will cause me a personal conflict.

IF it is Justice headlining then without a doubt Ill check out Waters since I know Justice will still be touring and Ive already seen them live at a private party.
Im already seeing my love for the music Justice plays conflicting with other acts and knew that would happen once rumorsof them returning started to spread.

We shall see what happens, but either way you cant go wrong chosing one or the other.
Just a matter of prefference :)

SurLaCarte
01-22-2008, 02:04 AM
Any chance this won't happen, like in '05 when NIN was headliner and went on at 9, with Black Star closing out the main stage?

EDIT: Didn't see Senjikyru's post, but I agree, probably will see Roger Waters since it's more likely I'll get another chance to see Justice, but that basically wipes out another big draw for me

buymarshon
01-22-2008, 02:06 AM
waters will close sunday for sure..not sure ifjustice will but booka shade to simian to justice would be badassss..maybe even have a big ed banger bash after justice.

aclockworkapple
01-22-2008, 02:42 AM
Hey, look at last year. I'm sure everyone expected TiŽsto to close out the dance tent...NUH-UH. RCHP played the main stage after Arcade Fire and TiŽsto followed to close the evening's festivities.

But yeah, it would really suck if I had to choose between Justice and Roger Waters. Especially considering that beyond than those two and Chromeo, Sunday is rather blah for me.

idrive1life
01-22-2008, 05:04 AM
Great! *If I'm really going* All the Justice fanboys will not be on my way to seeing Roger Waters.

anonimouse
01-22-2008, 07:05 AM
i think justice should just play every coachella from now on. they can just throw the name in the middle of the lesser knowns and everyone will just be like "omg lolz justice again?!"

sorta like the AIDZ needlez of bands, they just keep popping up everywhere

Astrid
01-22-2008, 09:51 AM
i cant go to any of justice's shows this time because of finals and blah blah so i was suppppper stoked to see his name. but i wont miss roger waters for anyone or anything. i will be very bummed if i am forced to miss justice AGAIN. le sighhh.

Kevin Figueroa
01-22-2008, 10:01 AM
I would So Pick Justice Over Roger Waters, They Were Perfect Last year!
Stoked To See Them Again!!!

Astrid
01-22-2008, 10:06 AM
seeing roger waters is beyond coachella to me. yes it is Not pink floyd, it is Not the same, its not new, but it is a realization of something that has been a major part of my life. when i didnt end up being able to see waters at the hollywood bowl i died a little inside. so i cant be TOO pissed at coachella right now...

i would love to see justice. but they will be around for awhile, and they will get better and better as time goes by.

Moe Train
01-22-2008, 10:11 AM
Justice is going to be one huge party... I can feel it.

nationocean
01-22-2008, 10:12 AM
seeing how they've played LA about 4 times that i can recall since last years performance and now they are the MySpace tour, can we say - over exposed? they have one real album for crying out loud.. the rest are just mixes.. i like them as much as the next guy but they should have been replaced by basement jaxx, chemical brothers, groove armada.. someone that hasn't played in a while

jackstraw94086
01-22-2008, 10:12 AM
Im doubting that and still thinking there will be a headliner announced for Sahara later on for Sunday night.

Not at all saying Justice cant headline the tent since I know how badass they are, but Sunday night in Sahara just doesnt look complete in my opinion.

Are you kidding? You people haven't shut the fuck up about justice since last year. I agree they're not headliner worthy, but considering the bulk of coachella folks are from socal there's no reason those hacks couldn't headline.

And the Sahara tent hasn't looked complete for years. GV gave up on electronica a couple years ago (as far as overall quality of the lineup)

GnarVee
01-22-2008, 10:13 AM
ya...........JUSTICE VS. ROGER WATERS will ruin the entire weekend for me......

jackstraw94086
01-22-2008, 10:14 AM
Any chance this won't happen, like in '05 when NIN was headliner and went on at 9, with Black Star closing out the main stage?

I'm sure this will get quoted over and fucking over just like last year.

BlackStar closing the mainstage was not to accomodate fans of the sahara tent. It's because Trent had to leave early to get to LA.

Astrid
01-22-2008, 10:17 AM
i like them as much as the next guy but they should have been replaced by basement jaxx, chemical brothers, groove armada.. someone that hasn't played in a while

all i fucking want is the chemical brothers. well mostly for daft to come back, but i never thought that would happen. i will settle for justice though. and kraftwerk!