PDA

View Full Version : A little love for My Morning Jacket, please

Brochella
01-22-2008, 01:32 AM
I'm looking forward to these guys more than I did to any 2nd-tier act last year. Z is an amazing album!

xxxxxxxxxx
01-22-2008, 01:35 AM
Yeah Z is an amzing album but they've been touring in support of it for years. Where's the new album??

Jakedeez
01-22-2008, 01:36 AM
MMJ is awesome had tickets to their show when they played the Wiltern a year back and couldnt go. Excited to see them now.

)|( Senjikyru )|(
01-22-2008, 01:41 AM
I am looking foward to seeing them live aswell since I havent before.
They have a great sound and although I havent seen anything live by them I can assume they have great visuals to match.

Surely among my list of performances to see.

Im just hoping that Justice isnt on at the same time as them.
I still believe there will be a bigger headliner in the tent for Sunday night unless they somewhat " force " people towards the main stage by not scheduling other performances with Roger Waters.
Similar to what they did in 06 by making your choices Madonna, Mogwai or camp around for Massive Attack/Tool

Sorry for somewhat straying from topic a bit :P

JSam67
01-22-2008, 01:45 AM
I'm 100% sold on them paving the vibe for Roger Waters. But Sunday is still missing 1-2 pretty good Sahara acts (expecting Goldfrapp to be added) and probably another main stage act too. Even if/when those bands get added though, I'll still be excited for MMJ.

)|( Senjikyru )|(
01-22-2008, 01:50 AM
I think Spiritualized -> My Morning Jacket -> Roger Waters would be a great way to end main stage Sunday night.

Just seems to flow nicely in my opinion, although I know Love and Rockets is listed right after Waters.

im so indie
01-22-2008, 02:53 AM
I think the songs from It Still Moves are better live than most from Z.

"Golden" is a classic