PDA

View Full Version : Vampirefreaks

daughterxofxexile
01-28-2007, 11:33 PM
does anyone have this?

http://vampirefreaks.com/main.php?r=958695

It's a really fun website where you can make your own profiles and meet new people i'm addicted to it have been for 5 years XD

and it even has band pages
VNV nation has one :D :D

PotVsKtl
01-29-2007, 08:46 AM
You see what happens when you invite goths to your festival? Do you see what happens Goldenvoice? This is what happens when you invite goths to your festival. This is what happens Goldenvoice!

Mystagogue
01-29-2007, 08:55 AM
So...it's Myspace for Goths.

J~$$$
01-29-2007, 09:01 AM
Vampires are fucking pussies, everyone knows that zombies are way cooler.

Yablonowitz
01-29-2007, 09:33 AM
Just because you got kicked out for inadequate eyeliner doesn't mean you have to disparage the entire group, Justin.

J~$$$
01-29-2007, 09:36 AM
They are a bunch of elitist assholes.

Yablonowitz
01-29-2007, 09:38 AM
Is it politically incorrect for me to observe that obese girls are drawn to the gothic movement?

downingthief
01-29-2007, 09:42 AM
I wouldn't worry about it Yablo. We can all rest easy at night knowing that everything said will offend somebody these days.

J~$$$
01-29-2007, 09:59 AM
Nature of Black: Black is the absence of color. In clothing, black is visually slimming. Black, like other dark colors, can make a room appear to shrink in size and even a well-lit room looks dark with a lot of black. Black can make other colors appear brighter.

Culture of Black: In most Western countries black is the color of mourning. Among young people, black is often seen as a color of rebellion. Black is both positive and negative. It is the color for little boys in China. Black, especially combined with orange is the color of Halloween. In early Westerns the good guy wore white while the bad guy wore black. But later on good guys wore black to lend an air of mystery to themselves.

Using Black: Use the color black to convey elegance, sophistication, or perhaps a touch of mystery. Dark charcoal gray and very dark brown can sometimes stand in for black.

Using Black with Other Colors: Be careful using black with very dark colors. It can work, but if the colors are too similiar they blend together. Black works well with bright, jewel-toned shades of red, blue, and green. Black is the ultimate dark color and makes lighter colors such as yellow really pop out. Photographs often look brighter against a black background. Black and gray is a conservative combo as is medium or light blue and black.

Black Color Palettes: These color palettes feature black with other colors.
Language of Black: The use of black in familiar phrases can help a designer see how their color of choice might be perceived by others, both the positive and negative aspects.

Good black

* Black tie - formal (as in formal party attire)
* Black belt - expert (especially in martial arts)
* Blackwash - bring things out in the open In the black - having money, doing well in business
* Men in black - government agents
* Black box - equipment or apparatus
* Pitch black - dark as night, very black

Bad black

* Black out - Loss of consciouness or the act of erasing something
* Blackout - loss of electricity or turning out the lights
* Black eye - damage such as damage to one's reputation, slander, unpopular
* Black-hearted - evil
* Blackguard - a scoundrel
* Black sheep - an outcast from a family or from society
* Black market - illegal trade (goods or money)
* Blackmail - obtaining something by threat
* Blacklist - list of people or organizations to boycott, avoid, or punish

Black Words: These words are synonymous with black or represent various shades of the color black.

Ebony, jet, ink, lampblack, coal, soot, charcoal, raven, midnight, obsidian, onyx, sable.

Is Black Your Favorite Color?

amyzzz
01-29-2007, 10:09 AM
I've noticed quite a few obese goth girls myself.

Rezzo
01-29-2007, 10:13 AM
I see without seeing. To me, darkness is as clear as daylight. What am I?

Jenniehoo
01-29-2007, 10:14 AM
I thought I was goth once for an entire year...turns out I was just really bored.

hawkingvsreeve
01-29-2007, 10:22 AM
I'll have the cream of some young guy.

amyzzz
01-29-2007, 11:07 AM
I've always admired goths who could pull it off well and look pretty hot, but that whole scene is just way too high-maintenance and elitist for me. In my teens, I dressed in black a lot, dyed my hair red (not black) and wore white face makeup on very rare occasions, but that's about it.

J~$$$
01-29-2007, 11:47 AM
I've always admired goths who could pull it off well and look pretty hot, but that whole scene is just way too high-maintenance and elitist for me. In my teens, I dressed in black a lot, dyed my hair red (not black) and wore white face makeup on very rare occasions, but that's about it.

Oh... so you dressed like a total slut?

luveebunni08
01-29-2007, 11:55 AM
hehe. it's funny to see one form of elitists teasing another form of elitists. i think the whole thing is ridiculous. i was considered a "goth" kid for a lot of high school, and a "candy kid" and a few other ridiculous stereotypes. i didn't take any of it too seriously because it's what i like.

you're only an elitist if you deny the possibility that there are other things outside of your interests. how many people do you think this applies? i don't think i've ever met a single person in my whole life who wasn't an elitist in some way.

now that i've gone through all that i'm going to write some bad poetry under a tree somewhere.

nothingman00
01-29-2007, 11:58 AM
Wasn't the guy that went on that shooting spree in the Canadian college (last year, I think) a dedicated member of one of the vampire-something websites? I actually think it was the one mentioned in this thread. so, um, yeah, great site, don't think I'll be joining though.

J~$$$
01-29-2007, 11:59 AM
you don't know me or my hate.

amyzzz
01-29-2007, 12:03 PM
Oh... so you dressed like a total slut?
Not in high school. When I went clubbing in my 20's I did, but it is really hard to look like a slut with my cup size.

JCLimited
01-29-2007, 12:06 PM
I remember that website... it was in the news, about a kid who was a member of that site. The same kid who shot up a Montreal campus. WOO!

Just saw this:

Wasn't the guy that went on that shooting spree in the Canadian college (last year, I think) a dedicated member of one of the vampire-something websites? I actually think it was the one mentioned in this thread. so, um, yeah, great site, don't think I'll be joining though.
Correct.

J~$$$
01-29-2007, 12:09 PM
YOU PEOPLE JUST DONT UNDERSTAND!!!

nothingman00
01-29-2007, 12:10 PM
JCLimited just confirmed my scoop!!! vampirefreaks=murderers.

And Amy, where I live, I'd say about 60% of the girls dress like sluts (on any given weekend night at a bar). Slutty is the new heroin chic.

downingthief
01-29-2007, 12:17 PM
Amy, when you are a guy in your 20's, and you see "slutty" in a club...cup size doesn't matter. :)

J~$$$
01-29-2007, 12:21 PM
leaches = wai kewl.

nothingman00
01-29-2007, 12:22 PM
downingthief has a point, though I'd amend that to say "early-20's".

amyzzz
01-29-2007, 12:49 PM
I actually had stockings I bought from some head shop that had "slut" written all over them that I wore to clubs, so I guess I really tried.

nothingman00
01-29-2007, 12:51 PM
Strangely enough, I have a Bob Barker t-shirt that says "Pimp" on it... Not that I was clockin' hos or anything. (that makes no sense).

J~$$$
01-29-2007, 12:53 PM
You guyz is awesome.

nothingman00
01-29-2007, 12:56 PM
P.S. notice how this thread has morphed from vampires to sluts. Let's get back on topic. Vampires are obese, godless killing machines with a strong taste for blood and fangs that would make a cougar jealous.

downingthief
01-29-2007, 01:03 PM
Yeah, but there is always Kate Beckinsale in tight leather...

amyzzz
01-29-2007, 01:03 PM
I thought vampires were skinny, gaunt, pale creatures like in Anne Rice books? Oh, and they all have to be preternaturally beautiful (key word: P-R-E-T-E-R-N-A-T-U-R-A-L)

daughterxofxexile
01-29-2007, 07:08 PM
The website has nothing to do with vampires actually or strictly goths
it's actually a decent place
and yes the members of the shootings were part of this website but you cant stereotype their stupidity onto the rest of the vf members

nothingman00
01-29-2007, 07:16 PM
and yes the members of the shootings were part of this website but you cant stereotype their stupidity onto the rest of the vf members

I can and I did stereotype your freaky vampire site. I mean, I'll make fun of myspace too, so don't feel too badly. Make some real friends that you can actually hang out with, without having your entire psychological profile, pictures, likes, dislikes, favorite blood type to suck, etc. available for perusal.

J~$$$
01-29-2007, 07:20 PM
This coming from the cocksukar that is on pretty much every legal narcotic out there, and makes sure everyone here knows it.

Yablonowitz
01-30-2007, 07:08 AM
bada zing

amyzzz
01-30-2007, 07:20 AM
He draws the line at people pretending to be vampires apparently.

ediger
01-30-2007, 07:34 AM
I remember that website... it was in the news, about a kid who was a member of that site. The same kid who shot up a Montreal campus. WOO!

Just saw this:

Correct.

Thought it sounded familiar. A couple of members of that board burnt down a church in Manitoba too. Obviously all of the members of the board are deranged lunatics, but then again, they ARE goths and 9 out of 10 goths doesn't know jack shit. "ooooh, my life in the suburbs is so hard..."

Goths are nothing more than whiney rich kids who wish that they were poor so they'd actually have something to be despressed about.

I'll give those motherfuckers something to be depressed about

chunk
01-30-2007, 07:36 AM
bada zing

give him a break, yablo. at least he posts in the "cool" section like you do when youre being "serious".

and the elitism of the lounge section over the others is the funniest thing about this site.

Alchemy
01-30-2007, 07:43 AM
Black is both positive and negative. It is the color for little boys in China.

That's racist.

Yablonowitz
01-30-2007, 07:52 AM
give him a break, yablo. at least he posts in the "cool" section like you do when youre being "serious".

You have been blessed with the gift of clairvoyancy Chunk. You see everyone for who they are. God bless you Chunk. You call a spade a spade.

Straight talk - hosted by Chunk.

chunk
01-30-2007, 07:55 AM
i call pathetic elitists you.

Alchemy
01-30-2007, 08:01 AM
This thread is really creepy... Like vampiric rape creepy.

Yablonowitz
01-30-2007, 08:01 AM
i call pathetic elitists you.

It's like you're staring right into my soul. I feel naked in front of you.

Jenniehoo
01-30-2007, 10:11 AM
http://adrian.gimp.org/lava.jpg

ellipsis
01-30-2007, 10:27 AM
i just think "vampire freaks" and i think little 12 year olds saying "OMG WE R SO RANDUM LOL WE R FREEKS ROFL" and making their really wank blogsd about how they met stacy and keifer at the mall and did something really shit and random like eating for hotdogs "FOR NO REESON! I AM MEWNTAL LOL"

oh god i hate kids.

J~$$$
01-30-2007, 10:29 AM
mmmmmmm.....hotdogs for no reason.

ellipsis
01-30-2007, 10:37 AM
mmmmmmm.....hotdogs for no reason.

though that is of course a nice thing to happen... i'm sure you know what i mean :)

nothingman00
01-30-2007, 01:02 PM
This coming from the cocksukar that is on pretty much every legal narcotic out there, and makes sure everyone here knows it.

I had no idea alcohol and anxiety meds were "legal narcotics". Otherwise, great post.

nothingman00
01-30-2007, 01:15 PM
He draws the line at people pretending to be vampires apparently.

If you want to pretend to be a vampire, then pretend to be a vampire. I only respect REAL vampires, though. Big difference.

amyzzz
01-30-2007, 01:42 PM
Have you met a real vampire, nothingman? Just curious. ;)

nothingman00
01-30-2007, 01:48 PM
Have you met a real vampire, nothingman? Just curious. ;)

Who hasn't met a real vampire, Amy? You people need to get out more.

amyzzz
01-30-2007, 03:06 PM
I only come out once a year to go to coachella.

PotVsKtl
01-30-2007, 03:18 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1b/They_Live_By_Night_poster.jpg/200px-They_Live_By_Night_poster.jpg

Yablonowitz
01-30-2007, 03:35 PM
the elitism of the lounge section over the others is the funniest thing about this site.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v682/yablonowitz/heathers50.jpg

It's just, Heather, why can't we talk to different kinds of people?

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw. Do I look like Mother Theresa? If I did, I probably wouldn't mind talking to the geek squad.

Jenniehoo
01-30-2007, 03:59 PM
I don't patronize bunny rabbits.

nmaff
01-30-2007, 04:31 PM
its cuz
they say black makes you look thinner

when you're 300 pounds you have to wear an awful lot of black to look thin.

kroqken
06-15-2007, 05:57 PM
Vampire freaks has some weirdos on it. I am not sure if there is even such a thing as a vampire. I would rather meet artists on http://www.deviantart.com

PotVsKtl
06-15-2007, 06:01 PM
THAT'S FUCKING FASCINATING KEN.

thelastgreatman
06-15-2007, 06:03 PM
Holy fuck, I just read Ken's post first, then refreshed, and I don't think I've laughed that hard at anything on this board yet for some reason.

comiddle
06-19-2007, 02:45 AM
Every other message board I've ever visited has had members who've made it a point to try to get banned from VampireFreaks. It's not too hard and can be quite satisfying. I highly recommend it.