PDA

View Full Version : The real losers here are...

JustSteve
01-21-2008, 09:41 PM
...all of you who wasted your time with the registration process today just so you could bitch about something you have no interest in being a part of. good job. goodbye.

greenplastic875
01-21-2008, 09:45 PM
That and those hypocrites who criticize the lineup even though they haven't even heard most of these artists on the bill.

Thr3ad_Grad3r
01-21-2008, 09:50 PM
F

Unnecessary thread

greenplastic875
01-21-2008, 09:55 PM
F

Unnecessary thread

F

For the shitty screenname.

Poguish
01-21-2008, 10:09 PM
F

For the lame people who even thou the lineup is weak and bad feel the need to attend to the festival just to be able to say they have been there every singl year.

manila
01-21-2008, 10:14 PM
F

For the lame people who even thou the lineup is weak and bad feel the need to attend to the festival just to be able to say they have been there every singl year.

agreed...just because we just re-registered doesn't mean we haven't been to previous coachellas.

real losers are those who waste their money on a lineup they try so hard to like. think about it...is it really worth the hundreds of dollars when some of those bands you kind of like aren't really bands you'd see if it was at another venue. i think it's a waste of money and effort.

ie...i kinda like rogue wave...they play $10 shows all the time...i don't feel the need to see them because $10 seems like a good deal. so would i pay $150 (including food) a day for those ok bands? no.

greenplastic875
01-21-2008, 10:16 PM
F

F

For making a ludicrous claim. I'd like to see what you think of Cinematic Orchestra's show...or better yet...half of the lineup.

greenplastic875
01-21-2008, 10:17 PM
agreed...just because we just re-registered doesn't mean we haven't been to previous coachellas.

real losers are those who waste their money on a lineup they try so hard to like. think about it...is it really worth the hundreds of dollars when some of those bands you kind of like aren't really bands you'd see if it was at another venue. i think it's a waste of money and effort.

ie...i kinda like rogue wave...they play $10 shows all the time...i don't feel the need to see them because $10 seems like a good deal. so would i pay $150 (including food) a day for those ok bands? no.

Whoa...Manila sure knows his economics. No wonder that city has a high poverty level rate.

Poguish
01-21-2008, 10:20 PM
F

For making a ludicrous claim. I'd like to see what you think of Cinematic Orchestra's show...or better yet...half of the lineup.

Thanks But I've already seen those half-assed Indie fart faces and find them as boring as your screen name.

carl0s808
01-21-2008, 10:45 PM
ALL OF US. all of us.

boarderwoozel3
01-21-2008, 10:59 PM
All this douchbaggery is making my head hurt.