PDA

View Full Version : The Bonnaroo forum go'ers are scared

Aa0275
01-21-2008, 10:31 PM
I was lurkin inforoo.com, and they have been scared by our Coachella line up. They fear this is going to happen to them also. They all disapprove of JJ.
Some Bonnaroo phophet even prodicted our fate back in 07'..
"
Re: The 2008 Bonnaroo rumor/lineup thread
Reply #7 on Nov 9, 2007, 11:53am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think there's at least a slight chance of Jack Johnson headlining a night, presumably Sunday.
""
only to be replied with..
"
Re: The 2008 Bonnaroo rumor/lineup thread
Reply #8 on Nov 9, 2007, 12:59pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack Johnson heading a night??????? Don't get me wrong, he can put on a great show, but no where near the caliber needed to headline a night, especially on Sunday night. Sorry just don't see that happening. Maybe you and I have different meanings of the word headline?
"

I agree with the later.

Boourns
01-21-2008, 10:35 PM
Eerie.

I had Jack Johnson booked for Brochella, but even there, he wasn't a headliner. A jinx?

I wonder who will play Bonnaroo. I thought Roger Waters would be a likely candidate to headline.

phonics80
01-21-2008, 10:41 PM
Eerie.

I had Jack Johnson booked for Brochella, but even there, he wasn't a headliner. A jinx?

I wonder who will play Bonnaroo. I thought Roger Waters would be a likely candidate to headline.

I heard Allison Krauss and Robert Plant are headlining one of the nights.

carl0s808
01-21-2008, 11:28 PM
Fuck it! Im going to Stagecoach bitches! that sounds better.

Sladokusac
01-21-2008, 11:31 PM
yeah, stagecoach has all the great cats this year !

smiley
01-21-2008, 11:50 PM
im goin to roo and coachella....roo is an experience..since the first time i havent been able 2 miss it no matter the lineup...coachella was awesome last year, and i loove the supporting acts so i think we are comin back to the west coast for it this year :-P