PDA

View Full Version : Heartbroken

JebusLives
01-21-2008, 07:23 PM
This would have been my 5th time. I look forward to it all year long. My plane tickets are paid for, the hotel is booked, I've booked the time off work, but now I'm not going.

The lineup isn't completely worthless, it is just not good enough to justify the expense. All my friends have bailed now after seeing that poster, so I'd be going alone. What gives, GV? It might just be my personal taste, but then why have all my friends expressed equal disappointment?

Oh well. It is probably time to explore other festivals anyhow. I really loved the experience at the polo grounds though. It almost feels like a breakup.

Jeremy

DRUNKOFFBREASTMILK
01-21-2008, 07:23 PM
You can stay in my tent.

MassiveChemicalPunk
01-21-2008, 07:28 PM
The lineup isn't completely worthless, it is just not good enough to justify the expense. All my friends have bailed now after seeing that poster

Same here. Had at least 3 friends hyped to go, and they bailed on me today.
Now, not even my wife wants to go, cause she says it aint worth it. I'm really sad.

faxman75
01-21-2008, 07:29 PM
I have been hyping Coachella all year and my friends didn't go last year because of the lineup, as soon as they heard Waters they were in.

DHARMA2112
01-21-2008, 07:38 PM
I have been hyping Coachella all year and my friends didn't go last year because of the lineup, as soon as they heard Waters they were in.

What suckers.