PDA

View Full Version : I question your taste in Music

mvanwinkle
01-21-2008, 07:14 PM
Sure jack johnson is not the best of choices but it is better then other options. You all need to get over your selves and look at all the wonderful bands that will be there. I like way more bands this year then I did at this same point last year.

FRIDAY, APRIL 25: The Verve, Raconteurs, The Breeders, Fatboy Slim, The National, Animal Collective, Mum, Stars, Battles, Aesop Rock, Spank Rock, Vampire Weekend, Architecture in Helsinki, Black Lips, Datarock,

SATURDAY, APRIL 26: Portishead, Kraftwerk, Death Cab for Cutie, Rilo Kiley, M.I.A., Hot Chip, Cold War Kids, Islands, Cinematic Orchestra, The Teenagers, Bonde Do Role, MGMT, The Bird and the Bee, New Young Pony Club,

SUNDAY, APRIL 27: Roger Waters (“Dark Side of the Moon”), My Morning Jacket, Spiritualized, Justice, Gogol Bordello, The Streets, metric, Murs, Autolux, The Field, Sia, Holy Fuck, Man Man, I'm from Barcelona, Manchester Orchestra, Shout Out Louds

Bring on coachella 08'

plus paul said he has tricks up his sleeve. i have faith in gv that coachella 08 will be just as bad ass in the past

Max Cady
01-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Sure jack johnson is not the best of choices but it is better then other options. You all need to get over your selves and look at all the wonderful bands that will be there. I like way more bands this year then I did at this same point last year.

FRIDAY, APRIL 25: The Verve, Raconteurs, The Breeders, Fatboy Slim, The National, Animal Collective, Mum, Stars, Battles, Aesop Rock, Spank Rock, Vampire Weekend, Architecture in Helsinki, Black Lips, Datarock,

SATURDAY, APRIL 26: Portishead, Kraftwerk, Death Cab for Cutie, Rilo Kiley, M.I.A., Hot Chip, Cold War Kids, Islands, Cinematic Orchestra, The Teenagers, Bonde Do Role, MGMT, The Bird and the Bee, New Young Pony Club,

SUNDAY, APRIL 27: Roger Waters (“Dark Side of the Moon”), My Morning Jacket, Spiritualized, Justice, Gogol Bordello, The Streets, metric, Murs, Autolux, The Field, Sia, Holy Fuck, Man Man, I'm from Barcelona, Manchester Orchestra, Shout Out Louds

Bring on coachella 08'

plus paul said he has tricks up his sleeve. i have faith in gv that coachella 08 will be just as bad ass in the past

I totally agree. there are some great bands/artists/groups and easily 6-8 per day that are worth the price of admission, plus we get to hang out on the polo grounds and be at a music festival and see and experience all that is coachella.

mvanwinkle
01-21-2008, 07:19 PM
totally plus this gives me about three months to check out all the bands I dont know into about 40 bands I like.