PDA

View Full Version : My idea...

cansei de ser sexme
01-21-2008, 05:01 PM
I think that they made a decent lineup and then will add big names after tickets are sold so that the tickets won't be sold out immediately and real coachella fans can go. I think they have more than just a few tricks up their sleeves.

matildawong
01-21-2008, 05:03 PM
I like it...

arya.
01-21-2008, 05:04 PM
he did say that they were "having fun this year"

maybe.

Mr.Wyndham
01-21-2008, 05:27 PM
yeah im really hoping. is it just my comp? but why dont they have the shitty blue poster on the main page.

PrettyRagdoll
01-21-2008, 06:22 PM
yeah im really hoping. is it just my comp? but why dont they have the shitty blue poster on the main page.

No it's my computer.

And I hope those tricks materialize fast. I mean.. The main problem here is, we all can't stop comparing this year to last year.

pandaroo
01-21-2008, 06:25 PM
Paul where are you?? How can you party it up in Mexico after mumbling Jack Johnson as a headliner- give us something!

And I agree with this notion. "They are having Fun" "Tricks up there sleeves" there better be - my newbie group isnt too happy about this

Amneeziac
01-21-2008, 06:32 PM
Jack Johnson is gonna get pushed down for somebody better. It just has to happen that way. PLEASE.

crazzz2007
01-21-2008, 06:40 PM
I think that they made a decent lineup and then will add big names after tickets are sold so that the tickets won't be sold out immediately and real coachella fans can go. I think they have more than just a few tricks up their sleeves.

wishful thinking.

coldstart
01-21-2008, 06:41 PM
Deal with it.

bonerfromgrowingpains
01-21-2008, 08:56 PM

thank you...they ALWAYS add more bands after the lineup has been released. sadly, j johnson will probably stay at headliner status...(i dont care for him, but homeboy has like 500,000 fans on myspace so somebody likes him) there will be more sub-headliner acts. my bet is they will add one per night, as well as a few daytime acts...then everyone bitching will feel like a bunch of assholes.