PDA

View Full Version : TURBONEGRO BUT NO PRODIGY

shotglass75
01-21-2008, 04:01 PM
Wasn't there a thing a few months ago where a website had Turbonegro AND The Prodigy both slated to play Coachella and then they took down that post because it wasn't supposed to be out there? If Turbonegro is now back in the lineup my question is...

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE PRODIGY THEN?!?!?!?!?!?!

superfiction
01-21-2008, 04:07 PM
true this.

TheBoneyKingofNowhere
01-21-2008, 04:10 PM
I'm fucking stoked for Turbonegro though. I missed them when they came to Vancouver so this will make up for that

jennygirl
01-21-2008, 04:35 PM
I am slightly heartbroken over the absence of The Prodigy. :(

jaysocal
01-21-2008, 04:40 PM
Turbonegro is pretty fucking awesome tho...that's a good addition.

shotglass75
01-21-2008, 04:41 PM
I am just wondering if The Prodigy will be added. Why would both bands have been accidentally leaked and then just one of them actually be on the lineup? I'm crossing my fingers that The Prodigy are added.

paulb
01-23-2008, 03:45 AM
ive got HUGE hopes for this...

Cpt. Funkaho
01-23-2008, 03:50 AM
Why would both bands have been accidentally leaked and then just one of them actually be on the lineup? I'm crossing my fingers that The Prodigy are added.

I'm really hoping about this, too- I would almost pay the cost of admission to see Prodigy by themselves- but I definitely have to acknowledge the possibility that they won't be, because when their label did the retraction after the leak, they only specifically said it was in error with regard to The Prodigy- they never in any way denied Turbonegro despite pulling the listing.

I really, really want Prodigy to be there, but I'm not getting my hopes up.