PDA

View Full Version : Justice...possible "pyramid" scheme?

Brochella
01-21-2008, 02:42 PM
I wasn't too excited to hear that Justice would be at Coachella (their live sets leave alot to be desired, I feel), until I remembered that I saw an article a matter of months ago saying that the designer who spearheaded Daft Punk's stunning light/visual setup was cooking up a stage setup for Justice in early 2008 that would be on par with our beloved pyramid. Does anybody else remember this? Is there truth to this or am I just on crack?

daniel
01-21-2008, 03:02 PM
I wasn't too excited to hear that Justice would be at Coachella (their live sets leave alot to be desired, I feel), until I remembered that I saw an article a matter of months ago saying that the designer who spearheaded Daft Punk's stunning light/visual setup was cooking up a stage setup for Justice in early 2008 that would be on par with our beloved pyramid. Does anybody else remember this? Is there truth to this or am I just on crack?

During the press conference Paul alluded to "The french djs" being a group of people who work together... it seems possible.

depechemodekraftwerk
01-21-2008, 03:47 PM
Crack might be a dillusion??? or maybe it isnt an u was smoking it..either or id like booka shade or royskopp over justice

miseducation
01-21-2008, 04:21 PM
Link to this article or I don't believe you.

Robototron
01-21-2008, 04:22 PM
Justice can not top Daft Punk. Ever.

QFT

Wheres the beef?
01-21-2008, 04:23 PM
Fucking sucks how packed Justice will be this year as opposed to last year when it was empty when they started.

jaysocal
01-21-2008, 04:30 PM
Justice is on Ed Banger records, which means that they are closely related to Daft Punk (since they own that label!!)

So, it is true....they are related to Daft Punk

jaysocal
01-21-2008, 04:31 PM

Did you see Justice last year at Coachella...they rocked my life! Sooooo good.

Robototron
01-21-2008, 04:32 PM
Justice is on Ed Banger records, which means that they are closely related to Daft Punk (since they own that label!!)

lol

superfiction
01-21-2008, 04:32 PM

please. do not speak of that which you do not know.

pedro heads ed banger records. not thomas and guyman. change your avatar. go kill yourself. thanks.

Brochella
01-21-2008, 04:33 PM
Link to this article or I don't believe you.

Really wish I could find it. I was hoping maybe somebody might've read the same thing somewhere and could help me out.

Did you see Justice last year at Coachella...they rocked my life! Sooooo good.

I saw them at the Henry Fonda in LA in October. Good show, but didn't rock my life by any means

jaysocal
01-21-2008, 04:37 PM
please. do not speak of that which you do not know.

pedro heads ed banger records. not thomas and guyman. change your avatar. go kill yourself. thanks.

You are correct -- Busy P owns that label...not thomas or guyman...I stand corrected. HOWEVER, Pedro also manages DP, Justice, Simian, Cassius...and all others in the line of DP...so, there is a lot of connection there. (In fact, I believe Thomas B is a major investor in the Ed Banger enterprise).

And, no I won't change my Avatar!

ChiefThunderFist
01-21-2008, 04:37 PM
Pedro Winter = Busy P = Daft Punk's manager

Robototron
01-21-2008, 04:44 PM
You are correct -- Busy P owns that label...not thomas or guyman...I stand corrected. HOWEVER, Pedro also manages DP, Justice, Simian, Cassius...and all others in the line of DP...so, there is a lot of connection there. (In fact, I believe Thomas B is a major investor in the Ed Banger enterprise).

And, no I won't change my Avatar!

Just. Stop. Talking.

And ChiefThunderFist, we know.

signmeup
01-21-2008, 11:20 PM
Pedro Winter = Busy P = Daft Punk's manager

OMGGZZZ NOOO WAAAAIIII!!!!!!!

HunterGather
01-22-2008, 03:22 AM
if they have a new show scheme/setup, would they premier it at the start of their Myspace tour? Or at Coachella?
It can't possibly be too drastic of a change.
The place I'm seeing them at has a pretty small stage, so I'm not expecting anything massive....then again, it ain't about the size of the boat...its the motion..in the ocean...err..uh...