PDA

View Full Version : Which hotel is this?

Stefinitely Maybe
01-21-2008, 02:03 PM
Some girl posted this photo in her blog; apparently this was the view from her hotel room last year, and Spin magazine was staying there too and interviewing bands there and stuff. Any idea which hotel this is???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/leandrea/COACHELLA2007004.jpg

bohrdoms
01-23-2008, 05:51 PM
which blog was this? apparently there was a cute blogger taking pictures of me in a bathing suite from her hotel room. That's me with the mudslide on left. I didn't see any cute bloggers there, just Scarlet.

Royce_Gracie
01-24-2008, 02:38 AM
id like to know as well

Royce_Gracie
01-24-2008, 02:41 AM
Nevermind, found it.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-photos/pspsr-renaissance-esmeralda-resort-and-spa/

Royce_Gracie
01-24-2008, 02:42 AM
I fucking work for the Marriott too and they are not allowing the employee rate for this weekend obviously. Lame

Either way im gonna check everyday from work in case I get lucky once.

Stefinitely Maybe
01-24-2008, 02:58 AM
A myspace blog. That hotel looks pretty sweet.

bohrdoms
01-24-2008, 04:51 PM
sweet? it is the brown sugar in my bowl... or such. I like Portishead a lot, but this is really the reason i'm currently comitting to another year in the desert. hell I might just stay at the hotel all day and play some golf.

i used to stay at the Hyatt across the parking lot (which is an excellent Deal with great pools and usually some artists staying too - like massive attack) but it was sold out last year and oh what a pleasant surprise. tons of $ but totally worth it to live like king tut for one weekend a year.

Royce_Gracie
01-26-2008, 02:59 PM
sweet? it is the brown sugar in my bowl... or such. I like Portishead a lot, but this is really the reason i'm currently comitting to another year in the desert. hell I might just stay at the hotel all day and play some golf.

i used to stay at the Hyatt across the parking lot (which is an excellent Deal with great pools and usually some artists staying too - like massive attack) but it was sold out last year and oh what a pleasant surprise. tons of $ but totally worth it to live like king tut for one weekend a year.

You must be loaded, can I stay with you?

kreutz2112
01-26-2008, 03:12 PM
I have to stay out of these threads because I am camping and seeing those kinds of pictures makes me want to drop money I dont have on a nice hotel.

thelastgreatman
01-26-2008, 03:13 PM
Just fuck the daylights out of a girl staying in that hotel, Kreutz. Problem muthafuckin solved.

bliss209
01-27-2008, 06:09 AM
Just fuck the daylights out of a girl staying in that hotel, Kreutz. Problem muthafuckin solved.

Thats what happend to me two years ago. When I stayed at the hyatt resort i met this really cute guy on the first day who was "apparently" displaced from his friends, so I took him in. but i made him my personal sex slave all weekend.

C DUB YA
01-27-2008, 07:43 AM
the grand champions (Hyatt) is where you wanna be if you want bands and journos galore - but you'll pay for it.

mvanwinkle
01-27-2008, 12:33 PM
I have to stay out of these threads because I am camping and seeing those kinds of pictures makes me want to drop money I dont have on a nice hotel.

I hear you on that one.

Memorial_07
01-27-2008, 08:13 PM
I got a timeshare resort for that weekend.
So I'm set.