PDA

View Full Version : question

frozen pilgrim
01-20-2008, 05:33 PM
if anyone that's planning to camp this year engages in certain activities or imbibes certain things and would like to set up some kind of transaction in advance, so I can not look for fucking pirates this year, PM me.
and to clear up any potential fears of entrapment:
I am not a cop.
now that I've said it, and it's been saved, you're in the clear.
talk to you soon.

NicoDread
01-20-2008, 06:24 PM
and to clear up any potential fears of entrapment:
I am not a cop.

WOW, that's reassuring. Thanks for clearing that up mister.

frozen pilgrim
01-20-2008, 06:40 PM
by stating I'm not a cop, I've forfeited my right, even if I were an officer, to collect evidence in this context- if I said I wasn't a cop and then tried to bust someone from the board, the evidence would be useless- I'd be guilty of entrapment.

Bud Luster
01-20-2008, 06:42 PM
by stating I'm not a cop, I've forfeited my right, even if I were an officer, to collect evidence in this context- if I said I wasn't a cop and then tried to bust someone from the board, the evidence would be useless- I'd be guilty of entrapment.

This couldnt be more fucking false. Stating that you are not a cop doesnt mean shit.

carokube
01-20-2008, 06:44 PM

that is a myth. cops can certainly lie. the only thing they can't do as far as that goes is promise leniency.

frozen pilgrim
01-20-2008, 06:49 PM
depends on context.
this is in writing.
assuming the coachella forum's server is in the US, shit on the internet counts as shit in writing. since '96. thank clinton.

sk8r408
01-20-2008, 11:09 PM
Haven't you seen "To Catch a Predator"?

suprefan
01-20-2008, 11:12 PM
Oh man, A Canadian of all peopel doing this.