PDA

View Full Version : F**K THE SEARCH BUTTON

brando4n82
01-20-2008, 09:08 AM
there, I said it.

all of you who talk down to lurkers like your king of the board, you make me sick.

"search button is your friend".... go fuck yourselves and get off your high horse. People are merely trying to pass info to the board and all yuo guys can do is criticize. is it THAT hard to simply ignore them? I have suspisions that people look out for these "lurker comments" so they can comment back and up their post count. oh and um, EAT SHIT AND DIE!

SEE YOU ALL AT COACHELLA!!!!

:) :lips :) :lips :) :lips :) :lips :) :lips :poo

suprefan
01-20-2008, 09:14 AM
People who do not even have enough sense to look before they say somethign shouldnt be on here, hows that? Think that it might have been mentioned, look around, if its not there, then post it or mention it. You either will be thanked or told that its been mentioned. But anyway I ramble

Search button is your friend bitch.

roberto73
01-20-2008, 09:27 AM
I was going to use the search button to try and find the thread where an annoying guy tries to get lurkers to put out, but I guess I found it on my own.

whynotsmile99
01-20-2008, 09:27 AM
i hate that word verification thing you hvae to do when you search

brando4n82
01-20-2008, 10:22 AM
I was going to use the search button to try and find the thread where an annoying guy tries to get lurkers to put out, but I guess I found it on my own.

put out what exactly?
cmon now, ive seen many of your posts, and i know you can come up with a better "burn" than that, if you can call that a burn...

anyways, you're more than welcome to try again.

Cpt. Funkaho
01-20-2008, 10:25 AM
i hate that word verification thing you hvae to do when you search

You only have to do that when you're not logged in. The solution to that annoyance is so easy.

MissingPerson
01-20-2008, 11:29 AM
I like lurking. Makes me feel stealthy and cool, like a ninja. A lame, internet ninja.

sassypants
01-20-2008, 12:00 PM
repetitive and excessive information is better than none at all. just sayin'