PDA

View Full Version : Palm Springs HUGE estate?

vogina
01-18-2008, 01:36 PM
Whats up guys. Anyone here ever rented one of those "sleep 14" "sleep 18" estates before? How was that experience? Worth the hassle of getting one of those places booked for all of your friends, or was it a pain in the ass and eventually not worth it.. Let me know. Thanks

mandelbaum
01-18-2008, 01:40 PM
We've got a place at PGA West that sleeps up to 16. It is always a great time. You have to try and be somewhat respectful to the neighbors though, but if you're lucky they won't be there as most of those places are vacation homes anyways. I highly recommend it, but I'm not sure what would be available at this point. We got ours last September. And I probably wouldn't advise having to go back and forth between Palm Springs and Indio everyday.

Rod Barajas
01-18-2008, 03:47 PM
Whats up guys. Anyone here ever rented one of those "sleep 14" "sleep 18" estates before? How was that experience? Worth the hassle of getting one of those places booked for all of your friends, or was it a pain in the ass and eventually not worth it.. Let me know. Thanks

I rent a condo in Palm Desert...Easy drive up Country Club, Washington and 111...Very much recommend this :bump