PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Campers Deserve In & Outs" thread

Daft Fro
01-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Campers equipped with designated bracelets? check...

Campers given separate side entrance for festival? check...

So, GV, why not make Coachella easier on those who logically deserve it. Plsorz?

also....while we're on the subject..
http://www.blogadilla.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/innout20x20.jpg

In-n-Out tents '08 would be owner~

[edit] yes i see the thread below now....do what you will...

Botrocker
01-10-2008, 08:12 PM
In N Out are a bunch of weirdo christians. Don't eat their food it may turn you gay. If you're gay it may turn you straight!

thelastgreatman
01-10-2008, 08:20 PM
Once again, the city of Indio will not let Coachella do it. They won't grant the permit without that stipulation. Stop bugging poor GV about it.

captncrzy
01-10-2008, 08:46 PM
In N Out are a bunch of weirdo christians. Don't eat their food it may turn you gay. If you're gay it may turn you straight!

No, that's Chik-Filet. Hence the no open on Sundays policy.

If you're that upset about not going in and out, petition the city-not the festival organizers. Duh.

JustSteve
01-10-2008, 08:50 PM
so why does in n' out have verse numbers on their wrappers???

karecares
01-10-2008, 08:56 PM
Once again, the city of Indio will not let Coachella do it. They won't grant the permit without that stipulation. Stop bugging poor GV about it.
Thank you, nobody ever gave a real reason as to why it's not allowed

F00FIGHTER20
01-10-2008, 09:34 PM
i didn't realize that was rule......that is ridiculous....this is my first year going, and i figured that that was a benefit of camping...definitely a nonsense rule....

it would probably be extremely easy to make it work

boarderwoozel3
01-10-2008, 09:35 PM

Why? Does the city get a cut of the festival food revenue or something?

Toothpick
01-10-2008, 10:02 PM
$7 burgers..:nono

MrSheen
01-11-2008, 04:57 AM
After only knowing UK festivals where you get a wristband to get into the venue section from the campsite and you can come and go as you please. It would just be nice to be able to get back to your tent for a bit if it gets too hot and you have a couple of hours before a band you wanna see.

I managed last year though and i know this is something that's been discussed to death in previous posts. So if it can't be done due to local laws then I guess that's the end of it.

captncrzy
01-11-2008, 07:06 AM
so why does in n' out have verse numbers on their wrappers???

Oh, they do? I've actually never noticed that before. Hm. Now I need to rethink my consumption of In-N-Out.

disgustipated
01-11-2008, 07:44 AM
According to the "How many times have you gotten laid at Coachella" thread, there is a lot of in & out going on.