disgustipated
01-10-2008, 04:02 AM
set it up on a bed in a hotel.

Daft Fro
01-10-2008, 04:21 AM
can o' pee

amyzzz
01-10-2008, 08:53 AM
You need blankets at night. It's 60 degrees or lower. That's cold to me anyway.

thelastgreatman
01-10-2008, 09:01 AM
That's fucking preposterous. I slept as close to naked as I could (it's difficult with this ungodly schvantz I have to accomodate) with two fans on me every night.

F00FIGHTER20
01-10-2008, 09:06 AM
funny... so far i've heard that it stays balls hot at night and now that it gets to 60 or lower.... ill just be prepared for anything.....

paganman7
01-10-2008, 09:33 AM
Your tent will be unbearable for most of your stay, but a very large canopy over the top of your tent will make your mornings before entering the festival more comfortable. Just make sure that you also bring tarps to reposition around your canopy to adjust for the location of the sun.

microserfs21
01-10-2008, 10:17 AM
The tent is very comfortable when it is dark. If there is sun then it quickly becomes unbearable. Try brining a sleeping bag for the bottom layer and a light sheet for the covers.

BROKENDOLL
01-10-2008, 10:21 AM
That's fucking preposterous. I slept as close to naked as I could (it's difficult with this ungodly schvantz I have to accomodate) with two fans on me every night.
And it's the closest thing to a real blowjob that he got that weekend!

luckyface
01-10-2008, 10:23 AM
Seriously, for your sake and for the board's sake, stop trying to be funny.

BROKENDOLL
01-10-2008, 10:41 AM
I was just stating the facts, not trying to be funny, Fuckface.

amyzzz
01-10-2008, 10:51 AM
I'm always cold when I leave the festival, so I was cold at least 1 or 2 nights in my tent at night.

BROKENDOLL
01-10-2008, 10:56 AM
amyzzz, being from the desert has thinned our blood when it comes to temps. Can you imagine some of these people during the summer, when it's 110*-118*? They'ld surely melt and we'ld still be dancing!

luckyface
01-10-2008, 11:25 AM
I was just stating the facts, not trying to be funny, Fuckface.

Go do some more meth.

BROKENDOLL
01-10-2008, 11:35 AM
Go do some more meth.
C'mon, fuck face...Is That the best you can do?

luckyface
01-10-2008, 11:37 AM
I can do better but you are so not worth my time.

BROKENDOLL
01-10-2008, 12:27 PM
"You are so not worth my time." Now you're sounding like some preppy-assed, whining little bitch...Make yourself enough time darlin', and put your finger on the ignore button like big girls do...

thelastgreatman
01-10-2008, 12:33 PM
Brokendoll, I find it funny that you keep making jokes about me not getting ass when you spent so much time hitting on me a few months ago, you creepy old bag of vagina.

Oh sorry, I forgot--I'm like a fly strip for drug casualties.

Odin 8
01-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Back to the original question at hand, I would recommend getting a screen house versus a normal tent. They are larger and have meshed sides for better breating. Hang up some sheets or tarps on the sides for privacy and you're golden. Add a airmatress or sleeping pad for your sleeping bag for extra comfort. Also, the screen house acts as a good shaded area with the mesh allowing for any breezes and airs out.

luckyface
01-10-2008, 12:51 PM
It's true, you aren't worth my time. You aren't worth anyone's time on this board. Not only do you literally not make any sense 9/10 of the time (and this is not an overexaggeration), but you are so uninteresting and unfunny in every single way. You have absolutely nothing positive to offer this board. Nothing.

Seriously, are you this annoying in real life? I can't fathom that a person like you even exists in the real world. You know literally everyone on this board cannot stand you except your man (by the way, tell him that troll picture that he PM'd me about was a shot at you, not at the people cutting you down), yet you continuously come back. You seem to enjoy the fact that no one likes you and you consider yourself a "rebel". To me, you are just a busted, depressing, over the hill hag who is trying to gain attention in any way possible. Good for you that your life has come to gaining this attention negatively on a message board. You should be proud. You are what, almost 50? Honestly, more than anything I find you to be pathetic. And it's sad that you don't realize this. Now do yourself a favor, grow the fuck up, go get a GED, and come back to the board when you actually have something worthy of posting.

I regret that I have taken the time to even respond to your nonsensical posts. You are a troll and as such, you should be ignored. That's my bad.

A((wake))
01-10-2008, 01:28 PM
For the love of everything holy and sacred in this world, bring a canopy for shade.

Also helps to have a squirt bottle with a fan attached to cool yourself off with.

BRING LOTS OF WATER (DUH). We had a whole case of water last year but it still didn't last and since you have to spend $5 a bag for ice in the campsite, be sure to buy as much water as possible. Keep some in your car and make trips back when needed.

We also locked our tent when we left but nothing was stolen regardless.

JustSteve
01-10-2008, 03:55 PM
For the love of everything holy and sacred in this world, bring a canopy for shade.

Also helps to have a squirt bottle with a fan attached to cool yourself off with.

BRING LOTS OF WATER (DUH). We had a whole case of water last year but it still didn't last and since you have to spend $5 a bag for ice in the campsite, be sure to buy as much water as possible. Keep some in your car and make trips back when needed.

We also locked our tent when we left but nothing was stolen regardless.

or just freeze all the water bottles before you leave if possible, add some ice on top of that, and they should stay pretty damn cold through the weekend.

fatboy192
01-10-2008, 04:07 PM
wouldn't bother lockin your tent just makes people think there is something worth nicking, nothing a knife cant sort anway + if you lose your keys you have to break into your own tent and that ain't much fun. don't think there is much stealing going on at coachella anyway just alot of people havin a good time!!

BROKENDOLL
01-11-2008, 08:23 AM
It's true, you aren't worth my time. You aren't worth anyone's time on this board. Not only do you literally not make any sense 9/10 of the time (and this is not an overexaggeration), but you are so uninteresting and unfunny in every single way. You have absolutely nothing positive to offer this board. Nothing.

Seriously, are you this annoying in real life? I can't fathom that a person like you even exists in the real world. You know literally everyone on this board cannot stand you except your man (by the way, tell him that troll picture that he PM'd me about was a shot at you, not at the people cutting you down), yet you continuously come back. You seem to enjoy the fact that no one likes you and you consider yourself a "rebel". To me, you are just a busted, depressing, over the hill hag who is trying to gain attention in any way possible. Good for you that your life has come to gaining this attention negatively on a message board. You should be proud. You are what, almost 50? Honestly, more than anything I find you to be pathetic. And it's sad that you don't realize this. Now do yourself a favor, grow the fuck up, go get a GED, and come back to the board when you actually have something worthy of posting.

I regret that I have taken the time to even respond to your nonsensical posts. You are a troll and as such, you should be ignored. That's my bad.
Congrats in becoming the Big Girl I knew you could be, Luckyface!

menikmati
01-11-2008, 08:29 AM
A pillow and a sleeping bag in your tent...that's all you need. I've done camping 3 years in a row there, and I can sleep comfortably (going to bed at like 1am) until like maybe 7:30am. Then I get up, brush my teeth, go pee, and get myself a lemonade, and I'm good to go for the upcoming day.

luckyface
01-11-2008, 08:46 AM
Congrats in becoming the Big Girl I knew you could be, Luckyface!

Another hysterical and winning response, hag.

http://d21c.com/delelo/egypt17-25_images/j_troll.jpg

BROKENDOLL
01-11-2008, 08:49 AM
So much for your ignore button, huh? Lil' bitch...

boarderwoozel3
01-11-2008, 10:59 AM
amyzzz, being from the desert has thinned our blood when it comes to temps. Can you imagine some of these people during the summer, when it's 110*-118*? They'ld surely melt and we'ld still be dancing!

classic :rotfl

boarderwoozel3
01-11-2008, 11:05 AM
The shade canopy is a must! From about 8am until you enter the festival a canopy makes life soooooooo much better. Not bringing something to make shade last year was my biggest rookie mistake.

arie117
01-11-2008, 12:47 PM
after 7 is feels alot better trying to sleep on the grass than in your tent

karecares
01-11-2008, 09:02 PM
or just freeze all the water bottles before you leave if possible, add some ice on top of that, and they should stay pretty damn cold through the weekend.
Did this last year and the frozens last for 3 days, we also had a cooler of frozen waters int he car and kept bringing them in

chiapet
01-11-2008, 09:12 PM
Yea, the canopy was definitely worth it for the tent shade. Just remember to bring spikes to secure it - several of the canopies around us kept trying to "take off" last year.

And as HOT as it is during the day, it is a little chilly at night. The AVERAGE low temperature for April-May is in the low 50's, and it could be colder than that. I like being cold at night, but last year 1 night of 3 was a little too cold (was glad to have a blanket and a jacket).

Anyway, things that make the tent comfy: blanket (if it's warm, you can still sleep on top of it), air mattress, tent fans are awesome.

Also, you have got to put your fly on your tent during the day. I know it is counter-intuitive and a lot of people refuse to believe you'd cover your tent in more nylon to keep it from getting so hot.