PDA

View Full Version : Are water bottles allowed for all days?

sonlockedwolf
01-28-2007, 12:57 PM
I remember last year that i went they allowed us to bring one water bottle in for saturday(as it is posted on the rules for coachella) but when it came time for sunday they didn't allow us to bring one in. I wonder if this is going to happen again this year?

woogie846
01-28-2007, 01:03 PM
You're not allowed to bring water bottles through the gates.

Courtney
01-28-2007, 02:18 PM
No.

http://www.coachella.com/event/rules-faq

DeltaSigChi4
01-28-2007, 02:23 PM
That's no cool.

E

M Sparks
01-29-2007, 07:36 AM
I'm not sure, but I think that kind of policy is illegal in Arizona. Maybe it's just that all the venues are sensible and don't want to get sued if someone drops of dehydration, but I don't know of any Arizona concert venue that won't allow water to come in.

They all have different policies though. Most of them require bottles to be sealed and under 1 litre. However, at some shows, they require that you throw the caps away at the door. For some reason, jerks in Arizona are famous for throwing water bottles. Throwing a sealed water bottle can be dangerous, but throwing an open one just gets people wet.

At the newish Glendale Arena, they hand out 32 ounce plastic cups and require that you pour your water into them. Of course, they don't give you a lid, so that will probably change as soon as someone sloshes their water in the lobby and someone else slips on it.

At Chase Field, you can even bring in sealed "single serve" juice bottles. Another common policy is that the bottle needs to be EITHER sealed OR empty. Which brings me to my question...

Can I bring in an EMPTY water bottle? From the rules, it doesn't look like a problem. It's not a "camelback", or an "outside beverage".

shoegazer76
01-29-2007, 07:52 AM
I honestly don't think they know if they want you to bring water inside or not. They did let you on one day but not the next. I think it may have to do with how big yr tits are seriously. I've seen them let some people bring sealed water in & not others. You can buy yr comphiscated water back at the end of the show for $1 $2 as yr walking back to yr car. Staffers & securitry love free money, drugs, & alcohol. Whats the scene coming to when you have to smuggle in water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think everyone should stage a mass collapse of dehydration.

amyzzz
01-29-2007, 08:15 AM
You can't bring an empty bottle of water inside.

york707
01-29-2007, 08:19 AM
Water bottles are not allowed all days; only on Tuesday.