PDA

View Full Version : Where are you staying?

marooko
01-08-2008, 04:44 PM
We are thinking about renting a house, anyone interested? Seriously.

gaypalmsprings
01-08-2008, 04:46 PM
Is Daft Punk playing at your house?

marooko
01-08-2008, 04:47 PM
They're playing out of my ass.

microserfs21
01-08-2008, 05:19 PM
walking distance?

gaypalmsprings
01-08-2008, 05:28 PM
His ass isn't that big.

ficklecycle
01-08-2008, 06:05 PM
We are thinking about renting a house, anyone interested? Seriously.

Dude hit me up.

marooko
01-09-2008, 06:54 AM
yes walking distance, but i think 2 miles is easily walking distance, so. ill have to see which one it is. we're waiting for responses on availability.

fickle, ill let you know when we get info. and the rest of you for that matter.

marooko
01-09-2008, 06:56 AM
His ass isn't that big.

my ass is totally that big.

BROKENDOLL
01-09-2008, 07:29 AM
yes walking distance, but i think 2 miles is easily walking distance, so. ill have to see which one it is. we're waiting for responses on availability.

fickle, ill let you know when we get info. and the rest of you for that matter.
We live near the entrance to Indian Palms and I noticed atleast 2-3 untis for rent. The one near ours is owned by someone who doesn't live close and has been for rent almost 2 months. I thought about calling them to see if maybe they're willing to rent it for the weekend of Coachella. If they are, I'll let you guys know, okay?

SFChrissy
01-09-2008, 07:35 AM
Doooode...my usual guests may not be attending this year which means I'm solo and would love to share in on a house...and I can cook like a muda fuhhh!!! But will you be uptight about my casual weed smoking???

luckyface
01-09-2008, 07:59 AM
Fairfield Inn, Palm Desert. 10 miles away. Very easy to get to the venue from there, and it will only cost us $139 a night.

MassiveChemicalPunk
01-09-2008, 08:50 AM
We live near the entrance to Indian Palms and I noticed atleast 2-3 untis for rent. The one near ours is owned by someone who doesn't live close and has been for rent almost 2 months. I thought about calling them to see if maybe they're willing to rent it for the weekend of Coachella. If they are, I'll let you guys know, okay?

Hey if you find any info, send me a message cause i would be very interested. I have a hotel room booked already but suddenly more people decided to join the party so we def need something bigger. Thanks.

marooko
01-09-2008, 09:09 AM

sweet. let me know. or youim can just pm me the umber, ill call.

Doooode...my usual guests may not be attending this year which means I'm solo and would love to share in on a house...and I can cook like a muda fuhhh!!! But will you be uptight about my casual weed smoking???

as long as you dont mind mine.

Fairfield Inn, Palm Desert. 10 miles away. Very easy to get to the venue from there, and it will only cost us $139 a night.

we're hoping it will cost about that much or less if we get about 5-8 people. then we can cook like SFChrissy said and save even more.

SFChrissy
01-09-2008, 09:21 AM
as long as you dont mind mine.

sweeet...my friend manages a dispensary in palm springs and gives me the hook up when I get to town!!!

we're hoping it will cost about that much or less if we get about 5-8 people. then we can cook like SFChrissy said and save even more.

OHHH YEAHHH bbq tri-tip sandwich and spinach salads for lots of energy!!!

marooko
01-09-2008, 11:01 AM
sweeet...my friend manages a dispensary in palm springs and gives me the hook up when I get to town!!!

OHHH YEAHHH bbq tri-tip sandwich and spinach salads for lots of energy!!!

thats dope. a hook-up at the dispensery, awesome.