PDA

View Full Version : Need ride from San Francisco

victoriaSF
01-28-2007, 12:23 PM
hey there... any serious replies, please let me know a little about yourself and I'll let you know about me... would love a ride, and would def. help w/ gas money, etc. for the trip!

gelica40
01-28-2007, 01:02 PM
how old are you? got a pic? im 25/F ill have 3 other males in my car. youd have to ride in the middle back seat lol

Amused
01-28-2007, 03:50 PM
Well, I'm from the Bay Area and I could ask my bf if he is willing to take another person. What area of SF are you from?

victoriaSF
01-29-2007, 07:58 PM
how old are you? got a pic? im 25/F ill have 3 other males in my car. youd have to ride in the middle back seat lol

haha.. nice. sounds fun. i'm 24 and wouldnt' mind a crammed car at all! i am camping though and will have at least a tent and a backpack.. would all of our stuff fit?

dantesinferno
02-11-2007, 05:56 AM
I'm looking for travel buddies since my people are now dropping out. anyone willing to split costs. if i get enough people i'll rent a bigger vehicle, otherwise it will be only me and one other person in my 2 door honda prelude. i'm in san jose so i figure anyone from the bay area down to santa cruz could ride with me or vice versa. i want to leave thursday morning, but can wait till thursday late afternoon if need be. come back on monday unless anyone wants to check out L.A. or San Diego since we are going to be out that way already. If anyone is interested just get back at me.

gelica40
02-12-2007, 11:13 AM
haha.. nice. sounds fun. i'm 24 and wouldnt' mind a crammed car at all! i am camping though and will have at least a tent and a backpack.. would all of our stuff fit?

Yeah i got a jeep with a rack on top. we can tie down whatever wont fit. if your down to ride with us and can get a ride to SF let me know. you can email me at gelica40@yahoo.com I have 2 seats in the back let. i just replied to some other guys post that he needed a ride but he hasnt replied back yet.

fender657
04-12-2007, 12:13 AM
I just got a ticket and am heading down. Really excited, just moved to California from Kalamazoo, and am gonna fly solo unless my friend from San Diego can make it up. Looking for some people to head down there with. Im 23/m, can drive or whatever and have a camping pass.
email me at dmelloja@hotmail.com