PDA

View Full Version : merry christmas

justinwilson1987
12-25-2007, 09:29 AM
or happy whatever you believe.

how bout we get that 2008 lineup for a christmas gift?

come on golden voice...who else checks that damn site everyday? ahh i'm dying to know.

i'm sure this is on here somewhere, and someone will be an asshole to me for not knowing because that seems to be the trend, but when is the lineup going to be posted?

airguitarvet
12-25-2007, 09:38 AM
i agree!

BROKENDOLL
12-25-2007, 11:44 AM
I'd venture to guess that 99.9% of this board anticipates the Coachella lineup more than any gifts under a Christmas tree...And the anticipation begins immediately after the third day of the last Coachella...

BROKENDOLL
12-25-2007, 11:45 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone here!!!

familyguy420
12-25-2007, 11:54 AM
MARRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see you all DURING our holiday adventures @ COACHELLA

boarderwoozel3
12-25-2007, 04:30 PM
I'd venture to guess that 99.9% of this board anticipates the Coachella lineup more than any gifts under a Christmas tree...And the anticipation begins immediately after the third day of the last Coachella...

So true...

Cpt. Funkaho
12-25-2007, 04:37 PM
Coachella is Christmas, except that it differs from Christmas in every material way except for the warm feeling you get and the multitude of amazing presents you receive.

Christmas=cold, Coachella=scorching
Christmas=spent with a select few family members, Coachella=surrounded by fifty thousand crazy fuckers I've never seen before and will never see again
Christmas=spent mostly in quiet reflection on the year, Coachella=spent largely raving balls and/or yelling and screaming in exultation
Coachella=rampant drug use, Christmas=not usually...

Merry Christmas, everybody. Now where's the damn lineup announcement? Daddy needs his fix.