PDA

View Full Version : The Bad Mood Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

TomAz
12-18-2007, 11:26 AM
feeling angry, depressed, annoyed? the holidays getting on your nerves? does the world seem full of ungrateful little fucks who you just wanna punch in the mouth? or, just feel like feeling sorry for yourself?

this is the place to post. Randy and amy, I expect many worthy contributions from you two especially.

have at it

amyzzz
12-18-2007, 11:26 AM
I have a headache. Thanks for the thread, Tom.

algunz
12-18-2007, 11:31 AM
I still feel like shit, and I'm back at work today. Sucks royally.

You all are a bunch of whiny, know-it-all, but really know-it-nothing fuckheads. And when I say all, I mean every frickin' one of you that inhabit this god-foresaken planet.

"I spit in your general direction."

TomAz
12-18-2007, 11:31 AM
i really was hoping for a little more than that. oh well.

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 11:37 AM
Ah, Christmas... a time for sitting alone in your room, doing drugs, being judged by people for doing them, and remembering all those fun trips to the hospital every single fucking year around this time so another asshole can die. Season's Greetings, mmotherfuckers.

amyzzz
12-18-2007, 11:37 AM
Get used to disappointment, Tom.

SFChrissy
12-18-2007, 11:39 AM
today i'm in the mood for cutting my ex's penis off sticking it on the end of a stick charring it with fire and feed it to one of these homeless junkies for an afternoon snack

TomAz
12-18-2007, 11:50 AM
Ah, Christmas... a time for sitting alone in your room, doing drugs, being judged by people for doing them, and remembering all those fun trips to the hospital every single fucking year around this time so another asshole can die. Season's Greetings, mmotherfuckers.

if you're alone in your room who's judging you? get your fantasies straight tough guy.

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 11:51 AM
That's the funny thing, you would think no one would be seeing as how it doesn't effect them in the slightest, and yet...

TomAz
12-18-2007, 11:52 AM
...and yet you gotta come online and go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about your drug use.

algunz
12-18-2007, 11:54 AM
And you all gotta go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about his and others drug use too.

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 11:55 AM
When have I been doing that recently, praytell? Aside from the ONE thread which was meant to singularize all that talk so that the rest of you wouldn't have to be so offended by it? Please cite all this on and on and on and on and on and on...

thinnerair
I remember in high school seeing some skanky 14 yr old girls that started going to clubs and just had gotten their tongues pierced. They'd constantly play with their stupid tongue rings to show everyone and act all like "HOLY SHIT! LOOK AT ME! I HAVE A TONGUE RING! I LL PROBABLY SUCK YOUR COCK!!"

That's what Randy's drug posts remind me of.

marooko
FUCK YOU!!!

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 11:56 AM
I remember in high school seeing some skanky 14 yr old girls that started going to clubs and just had gotten their tongues pierced. They'd constantly play with their stupid tongue rings to show everyone and act all like "HOLY SHIT! LOOK AT ME! I HAVE A TONGUE RING! I LL PROBABLY SUCK YOUR COCK!!"

That's what Randy's drug posts remind me of.

They only remind you of that because I always suck your cock when I'm on drugs.

TomAz
12-18-2007, 11:57 AM
I'm tired of randy fucking up my thread. dammit randy. go fuck up the movie thread some more.

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 11:59 AM
I thought you requested my presence? Also, you started the argument, did you not?

TomAz
12-18-2007, 12:00 PM
I thought you would mope on and on about how unfair your schoolteachers were to you and how you never get laid. that would fit this thread better.

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 12:02 PM
I don't believe I ever do much moping about not getting laid. But since you want to be a dick, I hope your kids get orphaned for Christmas.

thinnerair
12-18-2007, 12:03 PM
Im in a pretty crappy mood, but hope it changes this week. Yesterday was my girl’s birthday and because it is so close to Christmas, it makes purchasing of gifts quite difficult. She doesn’t like getting a bunch of gifts all at once because she feels like she is being ripped off…so I end up having to take her out and drop a bunch of loot on a nice dinner and presents for her birthday then again for Christmas. Im also in my last few days at work before I go away on my vacation, which is annoying as I have tons of shit to do before I leave…because I am leaving this job and moving to CA for a few months, which means I have to work, hang out with my girlfriend who is in town and has nothing to do and wants tons of attention, pack up my things and move out of my apartment, do my holiday shopping for my family all while not really spending any money because I may be short on loot when I get to CA. Fuck.

full on idle
12-18-2007, 12:05 PM
I'm seriously having the best day. BOCK BOCK!

J~$$$
12-18-2007, 12:06 PM
BAHCOCK!

full on idle
12-18-2007, 12:06 PM
ps Nando I will feed you lunches when you get here.

wmgaretjax
12-18-2007, 12:08 PM
I'm tired of randy fucking up my thread. dammit randy. go fuck up the movie thread some more.

hey Tom... fuck you. because of Randy I'm watching Beetlejuice, stop pawning your bastard children off on the rest of us.

christmas is fine. I like a few days off. I'm not big on the music.

amyzzz
12-18-2007, 12:20 PM
I hate my mother-in-law's guilt trips. She told us the day before we were leaving to see Bjork in Vegas that she sent us some gifts through UPS, and we need to watch for the UPS guy or leave him a note. That night and the next day were freaking hectic because I had to work, and Jacob had to do a bunch of shit before we left, and we forgot to leave a damn note on our door, so she calls me and my husband on Monday and starts hassling us because no, we didn't leave a note, and no, we didn't see a package outside our door. So she takes it upon herself to call UPS, report the package is missing and GIVES UPS MY CELL#. It turned out the UPS guy left the package inside our gate, and the package is fine, but it was fucking annoying having UPS call my cell phone at 7:30 in the morning today. Goddamn. And I'm sure we're going to get guilt trips from her for the next couple weeks.

WARGHH!

SFChrissy
12-18-2007, 12:24 PM
Amy sounds like the in-law may be a bit lonely...

Ill_Eagle
12-18-2007, 12:25 PM
I have to work today so I'm automatically pissed.

amyzzz
12-18-2007, 12:27 PM
I'm sure she misses us and all, and we love her and like to be with her, but oh my god, the guilt trips.

J~$$$
12-18-2007, 12:28 PM
Im jealous of my sister of traveling around Europe with this group right now.
http://www.theworldbyroad.com/

Alchemy
12-18-2007, 12:41 PM
Man, fuck Europe's shit.

miscorrections
12-18-2007, 12:48 PM
I usually make it a point NOT to drive when the rain is falling in curtains because my car is old and busted and sometimes the windshield wipers seize up and don't work, but I had to take my brother to work so I figured I'd hit up the local record store too. SURPRISE! It doesn't exist anymore. Seriously, fuck that.

Alchemy
12-18-2007, 12:50 PM
Man, fuck that local record store's shit.

SFChrissy
12-18-2007, 01:11 PM
I'm sure she misses us and all, and we love her and like to be with her, but oh my god, the guilt trips.

I have to listen too the same shit frommy mom

TomAz
12-18-2007, 01:14 PM
I'm really depressed that my Bad Mood thread has turned into a Whining thread.

psychic friend
12-18-2007, 01:15 PM
doh

amyzzz
12-18-2007, 01:16 PM
You have to be much more specific, Tom.

Also, my own mom doesn't do the guilt trip thing. She's just crazy and annoying to be around because she talks so much. Multiply my craziness by 1,000, and you've got my mom. She has a good heart though, and I love her.

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 01:17 PM
I'm really depressed that my Bad Mood thread has turned into a Whining thread.

FROWNY FACE

canexplain
12-18-2007, 01:18 PM
oh just tell me shut up, but i dont think i have been in a bad mood for a year or two ... i cant remember the last time ... canx**

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 01:20 PM
Hippies are the joke of the 20th century. You accomplished nothing. It was all a fashion statement.

Did that help at all? I just want you to be a part of the thread is all.

TomAz
12-18-2007, 01:21 PM
You have to be much more specific, Tom.

Also, my own mom doesn't do the guilt trip thing. She's just crazy and annoying to be around because she talks so much. Multiply my craziness by 1,000, and you've got my mom. She has a good heart though, and I love her.

yeah ok it's my fault cuz all my threads suck cuz i'm not specific enough.

also, my mom's dead.

amyzzz
12-18-2007, 01:23 PM
Well, my polls are not specific enough , and people hassle me about that. Fuck you, Tom.

thelastgreatman
That's your fault too?

Hannahrain
You people. Sheesh.

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 01:25 PM
Is that just your bad mood or are you registering an objection?

amyzzz
12-18-2007, 01:25 PM
My head is still fucking killing me.

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 01:26 PM
That's not a mood, that's just a pain.

Alchemy
12-18-2007, 01:26 PM
My head is still fucking killing me.

Man, fuck your head's shit.

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 01:27 PM
TIME TO GET LITERAL UP IN THIS BITCH..

amyzzz
12-18-2007, 01:28 PM
bad headache makes me be in a bad mood. Haven't you ever had that problem??? Damn you freaks!

Hannahrain
12-18-2007, 01:29 PM
Is that just your bad mood or are you registering an objection?

It's a bit of a hodgepodge. A cocktail. Things are annoying and so are y'all.

xleslie
12-18-2007, 01:29 PM
I've been working from 7am - 7:30pm and sometimes later than that since December 1st. I make planted baskets and orchid arrangements for snobby rich people who have nothing better to do than spend $300+ on plants, only to complain about it once it's been completed. I stand for over 11 hours with a one hour lunch break. Customers come in and stand behind my shoulder telling me "how nice it must be to work here" or "can i have that right now" when orders have been cut for the day. Dealing with customers on the phone when sales could have taken care of the call. I haven't had a day off in over two weeks. In between working and sleeping i had to find time to study for my finals and go to class. I bought an arrangement the other day and received no employee discount. I could go on forever. I hate the holidays.

canexplain
12-18-2007, 01:30 PM
Hippies are the joke of the 20th century. You accomplished nothing. It was all a fashion statement.

Did that help at all? I just want you to be a part of the thread is all.

well lets just say that might be true, its a good thing dude, that it is the 21st CENTURY... canx**

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 01:35 PM
It's a bit of a hodgepodge. A cocktail. Things are annoying and so are y'all.

Things annoy me way more than they annoy you, people who don't know about something shouldn't talk about it. =)

I've been working from 7am - 7:30pm and sometimes later than that since December 1st. I make planted baskets and orchid arrangements for snobby rich people who have nothing better to do than spend $300+ on plants, only to complain about it once it's been completed. I stand for over 11 hours with a one hour lunch break. Customers come in and stand behind my shoulder telling me "how nice it must be to work here" or "can i have that right now" when orders have been cut for the day. Dealing with customers on the phone when sales could have taken care of the call. I haven't had a day off in over two weeks. In between working and sleeping i had to find time to study for my finals and go to class. I bought an arrangement the other day and received no employee discount. I could go on forever. I hate the holidays.

But on the upside, you can always give yourself flowers since nobody else will.

well lets just say that might be true, its a good thing dude, that it is the 21st CENTURY... canx**

Right--so not only were you a joke, but now you're a joke that's been beaten to death.

Damn, I'm too good at this thread.

TomAz
12-18-2007, 01:45 PM
this is not the 'be an asshole' thread. well, maybe it is, actually.

J~$$$
12-18-2007, 01:46 PM
Tom this thread is fucking stupid.

TomAz
12-18-2007, 01:46 PM
see

miscorrections
12-18-2007, 01:47 PM
How thematic of you.

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 01:47 PM
Themes are for fags.

canexplain
12-18-2007, 01:48 PM
Things annoy me way more than they annoy you, people who don't know about something shouldn't talk about it. =)

But on the upside, you can always give yourself flowers since nobody else will.

Right--so not only were you a joke, but now you're a joke that's been beaten to death.

Damn, I'm too good at this thread.
I usually don’t respond to those kinds of comments but I must say: anyone who stereotypes an entire generation should really go back to high school and learn some social skills and get educated …. Oh I guess maybe you are still in high school, not sure …. If that’s the case, talk to me in a couple of years when you grow up and get some basic knowledge of life and people … canx**

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 01:49 PM
hahaha, YES! Welcome to the thread, Ron.

Who the fuck invited you?

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 01:50 PM
BTW, Tom, this is my favorite thread ever.

TomAz
12-18-2007, 01:50 PM
way to go randy. you upset ron. you're such a dick.

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 01:55 PM
You know the funny thing about bad moods? They never go away until you've passed them on to several dozen other people. Now I feel kinda great though. Thanks Tom!

Yablonowitz
12-18-2007, 02:01 PM
When have I been doing that recently, praytell? Aside from the ONE thread which was meant to singularize all that talk so that the rest of you wouldn't have to be so offended by it? Please cite all this on and on and on and on and on and on...

Your highly amusing post in the "upcoming shows" thread that described your encounter with Gabe et al had a significant amount of drug use references. I'm afraid you've stigmatized yourself a bit, my friend. I mean, don't forget your sudden rise to prominence was through drug-related discussions.

It's like tom and old age. Only more noticeable because you're XTRME. You got to diversify yourself. Actually, for a while there you were the drug guy and the public schools are evil guy. So, start playing up some of the other areas that make you L'il Wang.

weltschmerz
12-18-2007, 02:02 PM
I've caught the bah-humbug, I'm in a bad mood. Actually, more of a mood of sentimental sadness.

TomAz
12-18-2007, 02:03 PM
It's like tom and old age. Only more noticeable because you're XTRME.

plus drugs are a choice

canexplain
12-18-2007, 02:04 PM
You know the funny thing about bad moods? They never go away until you've passed them on to several dozen other people. Now I feel kinda great though. Thanks Tom!

It would take someone with a lot more skill then you randy to get me in a bad mood lol … day in a life and life is pretty great …. Hey its new music Tuesday, how could you be mad on a new music day … canx**

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 02:10 PM
plus drugs are a choice

So's drinking, no stigma, double standard.

Yabs, you're actually semi-reasonable so maybe I can bring you along with me on this. Why did those viewpoints--indulgence in drugs and resentment of public schools--caused so much attention? I mean to be completely fair, an awful lot of the reason I spoke so much on the subjects is that I was defending my stance, correct? I'm not saying I don't make frequent casual references to either, but they became my "definition" mostly because they were unpopular, no?

EDIT: Just play along with me, Yabs, and maybe we'll get somewhere with it.

SFChrissy
12-18-2007, 02:12 PM
I usually don’t respond to those kinds of comments but I must say: anyone who stereotypes an entire generation should really go back to high school and learn some social skills and get educated …. Oh I guess maybe you are still in high school, not sure …. If that’s the case, talk to me in a couple of years when you grow up and get some basic knowledge of life and people … canx**

are you kidding highschool was such a joke...I didn't learn social skills till I was out of that bitch of a hell.

J~$$$
12-18-2007, 02:13 PM
You didn't learn a lot of things.

canexplain
12-18-2007, 02:16 PM
You didn't learn a lot of things.

now that was funny on this not funny thread :) canx**

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 02:20 PM
Not funny? What are you talking about, this thread is hilarious. Are you sure you're just not laughing because you would misspell it somehow?

Love you, Ron.

J~$$$
12-18-2007, 02:22 PM
......ha.........ha.......................ha...... .....lol.

Yablonowitz
12-18-2007, 02:43 PM
So's drinking, no stigma, double standard.

Yabs, you're actually semi-reasonable so maybe I can bring you along with me on this. Why did those viewpoints--indulgence in drugs and resentment of public schools--caused so much attention? I mean to be completely fair, an awful lot of the reason I spoke so much on the subjects is that I was defending my stance, correct? I'm not saying I don't make frequent casual references to either, but they became my "definition" mostly because they were unpopular, no?

EDIT: Just play along with me, Yabs, and maybe we'll get somewhere with it.

Yes, partly, but you also have a manner in your writing that is not conducive to low key argumentation. I think you can admit to that. You get attention...you sometimes seek out attention, you get slapped with a label. It's sorta the way the world works kind of thing.

When you do threads about theories of the universe or talk about things like Radiohead's new album, I tend to forget your 'drug' label.

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 02:47 PM
But I mentioned that I was on drugs when I listened to Radiohead's album and in the theories of the universe discussion as well I think. And yet that didn't make it irrelevant to you, yes? So, there are some circumstances in which a normal person can find themselves accepting of my lifestyle, it's really just a matter of whether or not they feel like it?

Yablonowitz
12-18-2007, 02:55 PM
But I mentioned that I was on drugs when I listened to Radiohead's album and in the theories of the universe discussion as well I think. And yet that didn't make it irrelevant to you, yes? So, there are some circumstances in which a normal person can find themselves accepting of my lifestyle, it's really just a matter of whether or not they feel like it?

It wasn't the forefront of the discussion and I don't really judge your lifestyle in a serious manner. But making drug jokes about you is essentially impossible to resist at certain times. I mean the instigator of a thread entitled "Where Can I get Powdered Heroin" is going to get slapped with a label. Mainly because it's illegal and a potentially dangerous drug which most people don't take and so have their own stereotypes about the kind of people who do - based on some reality and some stigma.

But I don't even know what we're talking about now, though.

I'm also, for the record, not in a particularly bad mood.

J~$$$
12-18-2007, 02:59 PM
"I'm also, for the record, not in a particularly bad mood."

thats because of the legal drugs.

Yablonowitz
12-18-2007, 03:03 PM
"I'm also, for the record, not in a particularly bad mood."

thats because of the legal drugs.

Astute and accurate.

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 03:12 PM
It wasn't the forefront of the discussion and I don't really judge your lifestyle in a serious manner. But making drug jokes about you is essentially impossible to resist at certain times. I mean the instigator of a thread entitled "Where Can I get Powdered Heroin" is going to get slapped with a label. Mainly because it's illegal and a potentially dangerous drug which most people don't take and so have their own stereotypes about the kind of people who do - based on some reality and some stigma.

But I don't even know what we're talking about now, though.

I'm also, for the record, not in a particularly bad mood.

The thread was titled simply "Powder Heroin," thank you very much. Heh.

Mainly because it's illegal--agreed, an irrelevant social circumstance that is in no way a value judgment, yet ther is stigma. Potentially dangerous--sure, but excessive drinking exploits never fail to be taken with a chuckle and an "aw, shucks" kinda attitude even though I never black out or do something else as absurdly reckless as seems to have happened to numerous people here.

Here's what we're talking about: you listed a story about me on drugs, some nutball theories of physical existence I dreamed up while on drugs, and an interpretation of a piece of music that came to me while on drugs as examples of my redeeming posts that make up for my meritless and irresponsible posting about drugs?

And yet every time I'm acting in a way you DON'T approve of you offhandly place the blame on me being high. You AUTOMATICALLY assume that. You did with the Radiohead thing. Don't you find that funny at all?

Yablonowitz
12-18-2007, 03:21 PM
The thread was titled simply "Powder Heroin," thank you very much. Heh.

Mainly because it's illegal--agreed, an irrelevant social circumstance that is in no way a value judgment, yet ther is stigma. Potentially dangerous--sure, but excessive drinking exploits never fail to be taken with a chuckle and an "aw, shucks" kinda attitude even though I never black out or do something else as absurdly reckless as seems to have happened to numerous people here.

Here's what we're talking about: you listed a story about me on drugs, some nutball theories of physical existence I dreamed up while on drugs, and an interpretation of a piece of music that came to me while on drugs as examples of my redeeming posts that make up for my meritless and irresponsible posting about drugs?

And yet every time I'm acting in a way you DON'T approve of you offhandly place the blame on me being high. You AUTOMATICALLY assume that. You did with the Radiohead thing. Don't you find that funny at all?

Sorry, nope. Not true. I place the blame on your assholishness tendencies which you've admitted to. I will in jest correlate them with whatever drug you are on at the moment. It's like how you get frustrated when people take you too seriously, you're taking my drug jokes too seriously.

I think, outside of your drug use, you can be a self-absorbed asshole at times. I don't think that would change if you went clean and sober for 20 years. There are other times when you seem like a thoughtful and intelligent bloke who can articulately express valid opinions.

Mama, you don't know my mind.

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 03:28 PM
I wasn't really talking about you specifically, I was merely trying to elucidate the problem at large. It's a delightful social phenomena. But I'd say we've now beaten this to death again, so I'm gonna bow out.

amyzzz
12-18-2007, 03:35 PM
...until you bow in again. ;)

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 03:38 PM
Is it bowing in if I point out that you do drugs too but no one ever mentions that anything you said was funny, insightful, or interesting?

amyzzz
12-18-2007, 03:45 PM
kreutz said I was funny the other day.

fatbastard
12-18-2007, 03:45 PM
Best thread ever.

miscorrections
12-18-2007, 03:46 PM
Amy, I think you're alright.

amyzzz
12-18-2007, 03:52 PM
Thanks. It'd be really pathetic to get depressed over something Randy said.

luckyface
12-18-2007, 03:53 PM
This should be renamed the sandy vagina thread.

amyzzz
12-18-2007, 03:55 PM
That would definitely be a better title. I like the imagery.

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 03:56 PM
All she said was you're "alright," Amy. It'd be pretty pathetic to take solace is a backhanded reassurance too.

full on idle
12-18-2007, 03:56 PM
Is it bowing in if I point out that you do drugs too but no one ever mentions that anything you said was funny, insightful, or interesting?

BOCK FACE

miscorrections
12-18-2007, 03:57 PM
Amy is inocuous, patient, and pretty nice. More than I can say for a lot of people.

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 04:00 PM
More than you can spell correctly too.

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 04:01 PM
BOCK FACE

Alright, i'll bite, Foi--what is bock?

amyzzz
12-18-2007, 04:01 PM
I find myself agreeing with Yablo a lot lately.
1) Randy can be interesting when he's not obsessing about drugs and education
2) I love Lord of the Rings done by Peter Jackson
3) I can't remember what 3 was, but you always have to have #3 in predominantly Christian society, ro someone will be at your door with a torch and a pitchfork

full on idle
12-18-2007, 04:03 PM
Amy is an attention whoring troll.

...with a heart of gold

miscorrections
More than you can spell correctly too.

So I left out an n, and you spelled elucidate "ellucidate" earlier. Tev.

full on idle
Alright, i'll bite, Foi--what is bock?

BOCK BOCK BOCK!

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 04:07 PM
So I left out an n, and you spelled elucidate "ellucidate" earlier. Tev.

Prove it. Also:

in·noc·u·ous /ɪˈnɒkyuəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[i-nok-yoo-uhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. not harmful or injurious; harmless: an innocuous home remedy.
2. not likely to irritate or offend; inoffensive; an innocuous remark.
3. not interesting, stimulating, or significant; pallid; insipid: an innocuous novel.

Of those three, which would you say is the one you meant as a compliment?

BOCK BOCK BOCK!

Honestly, I was fucking terrified that was going to be the answer to my question.

miscorrections
12-18-2007, 04:08 PM
I can't prove it, because you're so insecure you have to edit out any mistakes you might make.

full on idle
Say it aloud and think of the chickens that are now free!

amyzzz
Nice.

Bud Luster
12-18-2007, 04:09 PM
Amy is an attention whoring troll.

...with a heart of gold

yes, I like to talk to her in the chat room and pretend I'm talking to Jessica Biel, which is what I imagine she looks like of course.

and also that she, or her husband, will felate me...

full on idle
12-18-2007, 04:09 PM
Nice.

Merry Christmas.

amyzzz
12-18-2007, 04:14 PM
Ok, Bud, that's just gross.

marooko
12-18-2007, 04:17 PM
FUCK YOU, YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT. E.AL/R,CGN;OLSUHGMNVLIXAR,UOLHFMNLIUEGHMNOWIERF FUCK YOU AGAIN.

BROKENDOLL
12-18-2007, 04:25 PM
FUCK YOU, YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT. E.AL/R,CGN;OLSUHGMNVLIXAR,UOLHFMNLIUEGHMNOWIERF FUCK YOU AGAIN.
MAROOKO~ Still needing a keyboard?

marooko
12-18-2007, 04:30 PM
FUCK YOU!!!!!

bartelby
12-18-2007, 05:11 PM
heading home tomorrow for my first cross-province Christmas with wife and baby...

uneasiness reigns

Bud Luster
12-18-2007, 05:13 PM
Ok, Bud, that's just gross.

sorry, it doesnt work w/o the felate bit. Well, it really doesnt work at all. chat now, kthnxbye.

:)

amyzzz
12-18-2007, 05:15 PM
I guess I'm just not in the mood for disgusting flirting today.

Bud Luster
12-18-2007, 05:19 PM
Understood. Christmas is too close now I guess. Dont worry, new years is right on its heels.

suprefan
12-18-2007, 05:22 PM
Very much not in a good mood. My f**ing nephew broke my dogs foot. Yeah this is eaxctly why I didnt get him a x mas present. His b day present is sooo out the window now.

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 05:24 PM
That makes me happy. Tell your nephew I'll buy him a Wii if he breaks the other three, followed by the neck.

suprefan
12-18-2007, 05:36 PM
That makes me happy. Tell your nephew I'll buy him a Wii if he breaks the other three, followed by the neck.

RANDY SHUT YOUR F**ING COCK SUCKING MOUTH RIGHT NOW OK? I HOPE YOU FREAKING O.D. ON ALL THOSE NICE DRUGS YOU TAKE AND ACTUALLY DIE. AND I GET TO WATCH WHILE YOU LIE ON THE FLOOR TWITCHING AND FOAMING AT THE MOUTH.

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 05:40 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha, okay, I'm officially out of my bad mood. That was priceless.

BROKENDOLL
12-18-2007, 05:59 PM
RANDY SHUT YOUR F**ING COCK SUCKING MOUTH RIGHT NOW OK? I HOPE YOU FREAKING O.D. ON ALL THOSE NICE DRUGS YOU TAKE AND ACTUALLY DIE. AND I GET TO WATCH WHILE YOU LIE ON THE FLOOR TWITCHING AND FOAMING AT THE MOUTH. It's a shame this is too long for a thread title/poll... Hey, Suprefan~ Are you talking about that itty-bitty hyper-active ball of fur you just became a father to? Sorry, if it is...

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 06:01 PM
I love that Supre--in all of his cap-enhanced rage--couldn't bring himself to type out F-U-C-K but is perfectly comfortable with COCK.

I wonder why...

BROKENDOLL
12-18-2007, 06:37 PM
I love that Supre--in all of his cap-enhanced rage--couldn't bring himself to type out F-U-C-K but is perfectly comfortable with COCK.

I wonder why... Because Suprefan has a sense of manners...You do know what those are, don't you, Randy? Oh, silly me, DICKHEAD...

woogie846
12-18-2007, 07:10 PM
I got really pissed off at this woman, on a cell phone, in a parking lot filled with kids, honking at a school bus which looked like it was unloading some sort of prop maybe from a school play out of the back window, and she had plenty of room to drive around. Plus, a security guard was there, telling her to get off the cell phone and just drive around, but she just snapped back at him, went back to talking and honking.

Mr.Nipples
12-18-2007, 07:45 PM
Im pretty pissed off. There's an old honda motorcycle in the patio of the condo im moving into that the previous owners failed to take with them. The HOA keeps bitching at me to get rid of it yet i cant touch the fucking thing since its not mine. I swear to fuck if its not gone by tommorow night im sawzall'ing the motherfucker til it fits in the dumpster.

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 07:46 PM
HOA?

Hannahrain
12-18-2007, 07:48 PM
It's not nice to call your mother that, Nipples.

Home Owner's Association.

Mr.Nipples
12-18-2007, 07:50 PM
HOA?
home owners association...

It's not nice to call your mother that, Nipples.

haha...

woogie846
12-18-2007, 07:53 PM
So nipples, can you not paint your house a certain color under the HOA? Or is that a different organization?

Mr.Nipples
12-18-2007, 07:59 PM
I really couldnt tell you. ill find out tommorow since I want to repaint my front door and some of the trim.

thelastgreatman
12-18-2007, 08:06 PM
Have you tried telling them to shove the entire motorcycle up their fat asses? I find that's very effective with associations.

PassiveTheory
12-18-2007, 09:06 PM
I HATE TARGET AND THE FACT THEY DONT HAVE THEIR SHIT STRAIGHT CONCERNING ITEM SHIPMENTS. FUCK THEM, FUCK THEM, FUCK THEM.

prettydirtything
12-18-2007, 09:33 PM
I HATE TARGET AND THE FACT THEY DONT HAVE THEIR SHIT STRAIGHT CONCERNING ITEM SHIPMENTS. FUCK THEM, FUCK THEM, FUCK THEM.

i think passive was trying to get a wii.... and got lied to by a target clerk or beaten to it by somebodies grandma,,,

elbows passive, you gotta throw elbows.

prettydirtything
12-18-2007, 09:34 PM
seriously, what the hell does target ever have that anybody could ever want that bad? Archer Farms?

DaOneManWonda
12-18-2007, 09:52 PM
ur gonna get even more pissed off after you realize that you've had it for a year and touched it once when you got drunk with your friends

Hannahrain
12-18-2007, 09:55 PM

What?

prettydirtything
12-18-2007, 10:00 PM
ur gonna get even more pissed off after you realize that you've had it for a year and touched it once when you got drunk with your friends

maybe he was referencing the wii cooment....

maybe daoneman was talking about a boner. reread it with that in mind... nope, still doesn't make sense... maybe its a touch funnier however.

DaOneManWonda
12-18-2007, 10:03 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! what the eefffffffffffff

i meant the wii.....

marooko
12-19-2007, 07:15 AM

I wonder why...

i was wondering the same thing.

TomAz
12-19-2007, 07:17 AM
things are looking up. at least I'm not this guy..

ZjZsHgubqms

roberto73
12-19-2007, 07:28 AM

Passive is pissed because he couldn't buy a Wii. In other news, a bunch of starving people died around the world today.

Hannahrain
12-19-2007, 07:30 AM
I start that whole "No day off but Christmas" thing today. This is going to be. Ugh. Please stand by for a bad mood.

canexplain
12-19-2007, 07:35 AM
I start that whole "No day off but Christmas" thing today. This is going to be. Ugh. Please stand by for a bad mood.

well if you are not in a bad mood already, you can still change it ... think of your next vacation .... where are you going, anywhere fun or just relaxing .... it cant be that far away ..... canx**

Melanie.Dawn
12-19-2007, 08:52 AM
Well, Yay for this thread because I finally have a place to bitch about something that I really can't bitch to anyone about!...

So my alcoholic, drug addicted father who I hear from about once every 6 months, when he needs a ride or someone to help him move his things to the next house he will be kicked out of, called yesterday. The first words out of his drunken mouth being 'Where's my Christmas Presents?!!?'...followed by how dissappointed he is he doesn't have them yet or some bullshit. I've already finished my christmas shopping, and no, he was not on the list. He's always been on the list, but after many years of let down, I decided to remove him last year. He hasn't gotten us anything in probably 5 years. I know, I shouldn't be so greedy... but just the presents is not the whole issue. Last year, he got his girlfriends kids a pleathera of nice things... but nothing for his own. The year before I went out of my way to bring him dinner on Christmas eve, bring my brother with me, and give him presents... well... he was too drunk to eat dinner and had little to no interest in what we got him (things that he was very interested in before becoming a pathetic alcoholic). He fell asleep quickly and we left... about 6 months later, he gave the presents back to us when he was moving (after being kick out of his apartment for not paying rent)... because they were taking up too much space. So now, my Dad is demanding to see us for Chrsitmas... maybe I sound horrible but I wish he would just leave me alone. I now have no money and have to go find something for my dad that he will probably just give away when he owes someone money, like he always does. He has also asked me, to ask my mother if he can come over for Christmas. This is of course rediculous... For 1, one year, he was invited... and then spent the evening complaing that he was hoping for turkey instead of ham and how dissappointing the meal was... my mom, is a wonderful lady though... and continued to help him. Because of his addictions, he gets in bad spots with rent. SO my mom, and my ever amazing step father, went into debt on their own bills, giving my father money to pay his rent... only to find him evicted, after spending it all on drugs and booze. Needless to say, My mom and step Dad don't talk to him anymore... which they shouldn't. He was ofcially not my moms problem when she divorced him 18 years earlier. So no, he can't come over for christmas. Now I'm in the position of having to tell my Dad, that he can't come over for Christmas. How joyus.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention... the year before drunken christmas eve dinner, my dad.. was homeless. And on Christmas eve I had to go pick his stuff up off the side of the road (where his now ex room mate, who kicked him out at gunpoint..left it). SO, the whole point to this is that now I am MEGA stressed about seeing him for Christmas again and can't get it off my mind and its putting me IN A BAD MOOD.

luckyface
12-19-2007, 08:57 AM
Sounds like you should ignore him. Don't get him anything.

Yablonowitz
12-19-2007, 08:59 AM
well if you are not in a bad mood already, you can still change it ... think of your next vacation .... where are you going, anywhere fun or just relaxing .... it cant be that far away ..... canx**

canx**,

Please stop trying to cheer people up in the Bad Mood thread. You are like a hippie Stuart Smalley. It's well-intentioned, but misplaced.

Darkness warshes over us here, darker'n a black steer's tookus on a moonless prairie night. There is no bottom.

algunz
Melanie, that's really shitty. You're entitled to a bad mood.

thelastgreatman
Scrape 'em off, Claire. You wanna save somebody? Save yourself.

Yablonowitz
12-19-2007, 09:00 AM
If you could save yourself, you'd save us all.

marooko
12-19-2007, 09:04 AM
Please Melanie, don't answer the phone and ignore him.

Sometimes I wish my parents were assholes, so I could tell them to fuck off.

ThomThom
12-19-2007, 09:04 AM
I just found out I am being micro-managed heavily at work by my supervisor who hates me because I do her job better than her for ALOT less...They also just hired two new people in my department. I guess it's time to re-register with Monster.com and put in some transfer requests here at work.

Corporate America puts me in a bad mood...*sigh*

full on idle
12-19-2007, 09:08 AM
Darkness warshes over us here, darker'n a black steer's tookus on a moonless prairie night. There is no bottom.

Is this Cormac McCarthy?

Yablonowitz
12-19-2007, 09:11 AM
I just found out I am being micro-managed heavily at work by my supervisor who hates me because I do her job better than her for ALOT less...They also just hired two new people in my department. I guess it's time to re-register with Monster.com and put in some transfer requests here at work.

Corporate America puts me in a bad mood...*sigh*

Might it be because you are an insufferable turdface instead?

thelastgreatman
12-19-2007, 09:13 AM
Hahaha... YES. I love this thread. Jack, get your fat, "I have to keep my identity secret because I'm a DJ" ass in here.

J~$$$
12-19-2007, 09:13 AM
Well, Yay for this thread because I finally have a place to bitch about something that I really can't bitch to anyone about!...

So my alcoholic, drug addicted father who I hear from about once every 6 months, when he needs a ride or someone to help him move his things to the next house he will be kicked out of, called yesterday. The first words out of his drunken mouth being 'Where's my Christmas Presents?!!?'...followed by how dissappointed he is he doesn't have them yet or some bullshit. I've already finished my christmas shopping, and no, he was not on the list. He's always been on the list, but after many years of let down, I decided to remove him last year. He hasn't gotten us anything in probably 5 years. I know, I shouldn't be so greedy... but just the presents is not the whole issue. Last year, he got his girlfriends kids a pleathera of nice things... but nothing for his own. The year before I went out of my way to bring him dinner on Christmas eve, bring my brother with me, and give him presents... well... he was too drunk to eat dinner and had little to no interest in what we got him (things that he was very interested in before becoming a pathetic alcoholic). He fell asleep quickly and we left... about 6 months later, he gave the presents back to us when he was moving (after being kick out of his apartment for not paying rent)... because they were taking up too much space. So now, my Dad is demanding to see us for Chrsitmas... maybe I sound horrible but I wish he would just leave me alone. I now have no money and have to go find something for my dad that he will probably just give away when he owes someone money, like he always does. He has also asked me, to ask my mother if he can come over for Christmas. This is of course rediculous... For 1, one year, he was invited... and then spent the evening complaing that he was hoping for turkey instead of ham and how dissappointing the meal was... my mom, is a wonderful lady though... and continued to help him. Because of his addictions, he gets in bad spots with rent. SO my mom, and my ever amazing step father, went into debt on their own bills, giving my father money to pay his rent... only to find him evicted, after spending it all on drugs and booze. Needless to say, My mom and step Dad don't talk to him anymore... which they shouldn't. He was ofcially not my moms problem when she divorced him 18 years earlier. So no, he can't come over for christmas. Now I'm in the position of having to tell my Dad, that he can't come over for Christmas. How joyus.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention... the year before drunken christmas eve dinner, my dad.. was homeless. And on Christmas eve I had to go pick his stuff up off the side of the road (where his now ex room mate, who kicked him out at gunpoint..left it). SO, the whole point to this is that now I am MEGA stressed about seeing him for Christmas again and can't get it off my mind and its putting me IN A BAD MOOD.

This reminds me of a time I had to bring my herion addicted brother toilet paper because he was to "sick" to go to the store. He was 6' 4" and like 280 pounds he answered the door in his whitey tighties and smelled like he hadnt changed them in two weeks. Seriously I couldnt stop laughing when he answered the door because he loooked so pathetic. Fucking guy anytime I gave him a ride anywhere he would scour my car for change.

ThomThom
12-19-2007, 09:17 AM
Might it be because you are an insufferable turdface instead?

I can see this has turned into the "Let's try to make your mood worse" thread...Thank you Yablonowitz, come to think of it, maybe I am a turdface. Insufferable? I don't know about that.

thelastgreatman
12-19-2007, 09:21 AM
This is a thread for people to share their bad moods with each other. Even an average turdface would grasp that. Is there any way we can help you get fired faster?

ThomThom
12-19-2007, 09:25 AM
I shared my bad mood and what caused it...Is there a real reason for this nonsense Randy? Or are you just pulling one of your usual too cool for school tough guy internet banter's with me?

thelastgreatman
12-19-2007, 09:26 AM
What the fuck, this is the thread to be in a bad mood in. Would it make any sense whatsoever if everyone came by, shared their bad mood, and were greeted with encouragement? Not in keeping with the theme of the thread.

full on idle
12-19-2007, 09:28 AM
Hahaha... YES. I love this thread. Jack, get your fat, "I have to keep my identity secret because I'm a DJ" ass in here.

It's not polite to make fun of how fat Jack is.

thelastgreatman
12-19-2007, 09:29 AM
I'm not even sure that he is. It's so hard to tell when he's wearing his cape and hooded mask. Damn these superheroes with their secret identities and turntables.

thinnerair
12-19-2007, 09:32 AM
I'm not even sure that he is. It's so hard to tell when he's wearing his cape and hooded mask. Damn these superheroes with their secret identities and turntables.

Jack's areolas are the size of records. FACT.

ThomThom
12-19-2007, 09:33 AM
What the fuck, this is the thread to be in a bad mood in. Would it make any sense whatsoever if everyone came by, shared their bad mood, and were greeted with encouragement? Not in keeping with the theme of the thread.

Randy, I wasn't expecting a pat on the back or a hug from anybody, I shared my bad mood and the reason for it. I think I followed standard bad mood thread protocol.

J~$$$
12-19-2007, 09:34 AM
Does anyone have the pic of jackstrawemo?

canexplain
12-19-2007, 09:34 AM
canx**,

Please stop trying to cheer people up in the Bad Mood thread. You are like a hippie Stuart Smalley. It's well-intentioned, but misplaced.

point well taken, i wasnt looking at the thread in that light .... now i'm pissed i was off base :) canx**

thelastgreatman
12-19-2007, 09:36 AM
Jack's areolas are the size of records. FACT.
And how I love to scratch them.

Randy, I wasn't expecting a pat on the back or a hug from anybody, I shared my bad mood and the reason for it. I think I followed standard bad mood thread protocol.

No, you did, but so did I. You came, you distributed your bad mood, you got a bad mood response. Is your supervisor going to fire you because you have difficulty grasping singularities or what?

ThomThom
12-19-2007, 09:42 AM
No, you did, but so did I. You came, you distributed your bad mood, you got a bad mood response. Is your supervisor going to fire you because you have difficulty grasping singularities or what?

Ahhhhh, I now comprehend. Bad mood post, bad mood response.

She is attempting to have me fired because I have been networking within my company in hopes of potentially dethroning her, or at least mirroring her position for another department...And she doesn't like either of those ideas very much.

canexplain
12-19-2007, 09:44 AM
Ok this made me mad …. Here it is, the last of the year and we are getting our reviews …. I am asked by a number of people to run internet reports on their staff so they can use them in the review …. So this director, one of the top 4 people in the county minus the commissioners, ask me to run a report on her peeps …. Later in the day I am outside and one of the people I ran a report on and I were talking …. He said his boss (the director) gave him so much grief on how many hours he was online …. His quote “she said I was by far the biggest abuser of all of the people and I (he) had to account for that time …. Well I read the reports and he wasn’t even close to having the most hours or abusing the system …. (ok sexist) but all of her little office girls had lots more hours of goofing around … she out and out lied to him and I know the truth … part of my work contract is confidentiality but this sucks ….. canx**

ThomThom
12-19-2007, 09:48 AM
Ron,

I am the only male in my department. Out of the 8 women I work with (including my boss) only two of them really know how or even care to do their jobs properly and they have all been here alot longer than me. That poor guy, I can relate.

J~$$$
12-19-2007, 09:50 AM
Cr*** maybe she is trying to get in good with the ladies so she can score, and this "brah" is totally fuckin up her game.

canexplain
12-19-2007, 09:52 AM
Ron,

I am the only male in my department. Out of the 8 women I work with (including my boss) only two of them really know how or even care to do their jobs properly and they have all been here alot longer than me. That poor guy, I can relate.

boy i bet i get slammed for this .... but at my work, for so long it was the "good ole boy" network and women were treated badly .... that was 15 years ago, now it seems to be the "good ole girl" network .... if you apply here for a job in my department, you had better be a woman, or if you are a man, you had better be so much more qualified, that it should be a shoe in .... i am sorry for the women in the past, and maybe us men are getting what we deserve, but i feel it is akin to the black white thing ... sure us "whites" screwed the black man good, but that was before i was born and it is not my fault ... i didnt do it or have a part in it ..... canx**

miscorrections
12-19-2007, 09:54 AM
Women are probably getting hired more often because it still seems to be ok to pay them less for the same job. Probably save a lot of money by hiring women over men.

J~$$$
12-19-2007, 09:56 AM
boy i bet i get slammed for this .... but at my work, for so long it was the "good ole boy" network and women were treated badly .... that was 15 years ago, now it seems to be the "good ole girl" network .... if you apply here for a job in my department, you had better be a woman, or if you are a man, you had better be so much more qualified, that it should be a shoe in .... i am sorry for the women in the past, and maybe us men are getting what we deserve, but i feel it is akin to the black white thing ... sure us "whites" screwed the black man good, but that was before i was born and it is not my fault ... i didnt do it or have a part in it ..... canx**

Doesn't your company hate black people too? Ron Zapolo said there were arrests made yesterday for racial intimidation.

canexplain
12-19-2007, 09:58 AM
Women are probably getting hired more often because it still seems to be ok to pay them less for the same job. Probably save a lot of money by hiring women over men.

maybe i am getting in a bad mood lol, no that is not the case here .... in every instance i know here in my dept, the women start on the high end of the pay scale, to make up for past indiscretions (not my words but of a woman here) .... they make as much or more then most of the men .... actually now, in management, there is one director (woman) 5 managers (one man), and 5 supervisors (two men) ..... grrrrrrr ... canx**

canexplain
12-19-2007, 10:00 AM
Doesn't your company hate black people too? Ron Zapolo said there were arrests made yesterday for racial intimidation.
oh did you read that Justin, ya, it was trying to be put off by just (again) a bunch of good ole boy school yard pranks .... then 9 news got involved ... that one dude could go to prison for a while ..... what will probably happen, is the county will pay each of the defendents about 250k and told to go thier merry way .... thats how it works here .... glad you live in denver cnty dude, you should ... ron****

BROKENDOLL
12-19-2007, 10:05 AM
Melanie.Dawn~ I can almost relate to your story. My father isn't an alcoholic or drug addict, but for over 25 years he's treated me as the black sheep in the family. (I defiantly told him I didn't need him at the age of 17 and he took it to heart from there on.) So many Christmas's were ruined for the rest of the family because of his stubborn ways, as well as the headtrip it played upon me. No matter what I did to make it right, no matter how hard I tried to be "Daddy's little girl," it never changed. That is, until my mother passed away. For a period of about 2 weeks, you'ld never know we had had a falling out of those 25 years. Family and friends were elated, and it surely eased the pain of losing my Mom....atleast until I got word that he was telling everyone that it was my fault she passed away due to my unconventional lifestyle. My brother imformed me last Christmas that I really wasn't welcome because it upset Dad. (He wasn't just old school, he graduated the year before that, I think.) Upon hearing that news, I decided my life was more important and that by allowing him to continue bringing me down with rejection, I chose to turn the tables and cut him out of my world. Lord knows I've done my "time," learned many lessons the hard way, and managed to get this far without ever being able to go to Dad for advice and fatherly guidance, so what's the big deal? The big deal is I just got a belated birthday card from him wanting to know how I've been, why I haven't called, etc... I was in an otherwise great mood yesterday until I decided to write back with atleast a thank you for the card, but found myself typing out my inner anger over his audacity to think the biggest loss in my life was my blame. Suffacated had to practically pry me away from this keyboard as he witnessed my change of mood as I wrote that stupid thank you note. Moods alittle better today, but there is a sense of guilt over doing this during the holidays...and that could get me pissed off again, I'm afraid... Sounds to me like your father treats you like a Yo-yo according to what will benefit him...Don't let him do it! I can't even think about how different I'd be had I not fallen for that Yo-yo bullshit for so long~ Whew, sorry everybody for over venting...

J~$$$
12-19-2007, 10:08 AM
must......bite.....tongue.....

fatbastard
12-19-2007, 10:10 AM
Good for you. Stay clear from him Brokendoll. Hopefully he gets to spend the next 25 years feeling the same way you have.

canexplain
12-19-2007, 10:11 AM
I had an almost perfect childhood, and perfect parents, and I really believe that …. Ok, now I will shut the fuck up and come back next time as a curmudgeon canx**

luckyface
12-19-2007, 10:11 AM
must......bite.....tongue.....

Hahahahaha. Let it out.

BROKENDOLL
12-19-2007, 10:34 AM
It sure sucks dick to bite tongue, doesn't it?

SFChrissy
12-19-2007, 10:40 AM
Ahhhhh, I now comprehend. Bad mood post, bad mood response.

She is attempting to have me fired because I have been networking within my company in hopes of potentially dethroning her, or at least mirroring her position for another department...And she doesn't like either of those ideas very much.

She sounds like a controlling cunt of a boss...superior bitches should beheaded!!!

ThomThom
12-19-2007, 10:47 AM
She sounds like a controlling cunt of a boss...superior bitches should beheaded!!!

Yeah, a total feminist too. She has no problem helping the other seven females I work with when they are expressing interest in other job opportunities. Me on the other hand, she wouldn't even approve a transfer to another department or offer to be called as a reference when I was expressing interest in other positions.

miscorrections
12-19-2007, 10:48 AM
You say feminist like it's a bad thing.

thelastgreatman
12-19-2007, 10:49 AM
It frequently can be. Feminism has been grossly misinterpreted over time.

miscorrections
12-19-2007, 10:49 AM
Feminism and ball-biting are not the same, although both genders are guilty of confusing the two.

wmgaretjax
12-19-2007, 10:52 AM
well... i found out I'm having a kid. and while this on it's own isn't reason for a bad mood (as much as I hadn't planned on it, I'm excited), it's severely fucking with the next 6 months which were supposed to be focused pretty strictly on my thesis. that's putting me in a bad mood because I have to fucking reconfigure a lot of my schedule. it probably won't be too bad though, but thinking about it now is stressful.

thelastgreatman
12-19-2007, 10:53 AM
Feminism jumped the shark when it stopped being about equality and started being about victimization and reprisals, much like the rest of civil rights. But I'm not going any further.

thelastgreatman
well... i found out I'm having a kid. and while this on it's own isn't reason for a bad mood (as much as I hadn't planned on it, I'm excited), it's severely fucking with the next 6 months which were supposed to be focused pretty strictly on my thesis. that's putting me in a bad mood because I have to fucking reconfigure a lot of my schedule.

... wow. Somebody just won this thread.

I'll bet your kid will love Ghostbusters.

Courtney
Congrats Jared?

amyzzz
Welcome to parenthood. Potentially.

miscorrections
12-19-2007, 10:54 AM
I do agree with you, Randy.

And jesus seriously why is everyone getting pregnant? Is it something in the water?

wmgaretjax
12-19-2007, 10:54 AM
Congrats Jared?

yeah. i really am excited, it just definitely wasn't on the agenda.

ThomThom
12-19-2007, 10:55 AM
Holy shit! Congratulations Jared

thelastgreatman
12-19-2007, 10:56 AM
I hope she has better taste than you. =)

TomAz
12-19-2007, 10:58 AM
well... i found out I'm having a kid. and while this on it's own isn't reason for a bad mood (as much as I hadn't planned on it, I'm excited), it's severely fucking with the next 6 months which were supposed to be focused pretty strictly on my thesis. that's putting me in a bad mood because I have to fucking reconfigure a lot of my schedule. it probably won't be too bad though, but thinking about it now is stressful.

congrats!

but if you think the next 6 months are fucked up, wait til you see what happens after that.

wmgaretjax
12-19-2007, 10:59 AM
I hope she has better taste than you. =)

you know that the kid is going to rebel against my taste randy, any sane person would. I know I ended up the total opposite of my parents in a lot of ways, and if it continues my kid is gonna be super straight laced and not really give a shit about art, music, or movies.

ThomThom
12-19-2007, 11:00 AM
Feminism jumped the shark when it stopped being about equality and started being about victimization and reprisals, much like the rest of civil rights. But I'm not going any further.

Well put...

thelastgreatman
12-19-2007, 11:00 AM
Your kid is going to love my movies. If it's a boy he'll wear my clothing line, and if it's a girl she'll beg you to try to get me to meet her.

wmgaretjax
12-19-2007, 11:01 AM
congrats!

but if you think the next 6 months are fucked up, wait til you see what happens after that.

haha. I'm nervous, but I have a couple sisters that are substantially younger than me (I was 18 when one was born) that I've taken care of pretty regularly, so I'm about as prepared as you can be I think. Not that that's saying anything...

amyzzz
12-19-2007, 11:03 AM
Congratulations. The first couple years are crazy but kinda fun (for me anyway). It gets crappier once they know how to get into everything and start talking back.

anecdote: My daughter used marker all over her sheets the other day and then had to gall to also write "sorry, Mom" on the sheets.

BROKENDOLL
12-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Congratulations. The first couple years are crazy but kinda fun (for me anyway). It gets crappier once they know how to get into everything and start talking back.

anecdote: My daughter used marker all over her sheets the other day and then had to gall to also write "sorry, Mom" on the sheets.
That would have been me as a teen...cute. Instead, I started talking back and really fucked myself, I guess.

algunz
12-19-2007, 11:12 AM
Congratulations.

That's not gall, that's performance art. You need to learn to recognize genius early on.

Courtney
12-19-2007, 11:13 AM

What you just described is not feminism.

algunz
12-19-2007, 11:24 AM
"The most far-reaching social development of modern times is the revolt of women against sexual servitude." (Margaret Sanger, 1920)

Is it so far-reaching anymore?

Oh and the discussion of any of the -isms will inevitably put many people in a bad mood.

amyzzz
12-19-2007, 11:25 AM
That's not gall, that's performance art. You need to learn to recognize genius early on.
Good point. I do recognize that she doesn't understand irony yet, so she didn't do it to piss me off. I think she genuinely wanted to say sorry.

wmgaretjax
12-19-2007, 11:29 AM
"The most far-reaching social development of modern times is the revolt of women against sexual servitude." (Margaret Sanger, 1920)

"To each group we explained what contraception was; that abortion was the wrong way—no matter how early it was performed it was taking life; that contraception was the better way, the safer way—it took a little time, a little trouble, but was well worth while in the long run, because life had not yet begun." (Margaret Sanger, 1916)

I think she renigged on this later in life though.

canexplain
12-19-2007, 11:34 AM

I just heard rush say this on the afternoon radio …. “feminism was and is just a way for ugly women to gain better access to society and what is has to offer” yikes …. Oh on the kids, this is going to sound like my concert ramblings, but I have two kids and 8 grandkids, and it is quite a chore to say the least …. Good luck on your little one on the way … canx**

thelastgreatman
12-19-2007, 11:41 AM

Who makes the definition? Whatever is done in the name of feminism is feminism.

TomAz
12-19-2007, 11:43 AM
intelligent women are hot

Courtney
12-19-2007, 11:44 AM

Your logic is ridiculous.

wmgaretjax
12-19-2007, 11:45 AM

what is done in the name of freedom is freedom.

thinnerair
12-19-2007, 11:46 AM
And jesus seriously why is everyone getting pregnant? Is it something in the water?

Semen.

J~$$$
12-19-2007, 11:47 AM
intelligent women are hot

TomAZ + Janet Reno = 1,000,000 babies.

TomAz
12-19-2007, 11:47 AM
I'm not her type.

thelastgreatman
12-19-2007, 11:49 AM
Your logic is ridiculous.

My logic is not at all ridiculous, you're just got your head up your ass. Feminists as a group have various and conflicting ideas, don't you think? So who gets to determine who's are feminism and who's aren't?

TomAz
12-19-2007, 11:50 AM
whose

thelastgreatman
12-19-2007, 11:51 AM
Eat me.

TomAz
12-19-2007, 11:53 AM
Randy, this may come as a shock to you, but the universe comprises more than just your own personal experiences.

thelastgreatman
12-19-2007, 11:56 AM
This has nothing to do with my personal experiences. You're both jumping to conclusions and they're entirely off-base. Are you trying to tell me that even famous proponents of "feminism" don't have conflicting ideas of what it dictates?

thelastgreatman
12-19-2007, 11:56 AM
Fuck this, you idiots are out in flocks to prove yet another position you can't possibly do, I'm not playing this game anymore. It's not my fault none of you have a simple grasp of logic. Whatever.

Courtney
12-19-2007, 11:57 AM
In this particular case, I believe arguing is unproductive and a waste of my time.

Let it be noted that I disagree, but don't wish to spend my days typing out incredulous responses on an internet message board.

canexplain
12-19-2007, 12:33 PM
this could get me in a bad mood depending ....

This is just for your opinion, as usual, it will not be as easy as this I suppose ….. (sprint) if you have an account, and the rules are if you cancel your contract before two years are up, you owe $200 …. So I got my service on 12/16/05 and my two years are up 12/17/07, right? No, here is my argument, I started my service around 1000 in the morning of 12/16/05, and didn’t do the new contract till around 400 pm on 12/16/07 …. The contract states “one or two years depending on the contract” … well I say at 400pm it has been OVER one year by about 6 hours …. Sound logical, or just lame … opinions welcomed … tnx ron**

full on idle
12-19-2007, 12:37 PM
What?

TomAz
12-19-2007, 12:39 PM
this could get me in a bad mood depending ....

This is just for your opinion, as usual, it will not be as easy as this I suppose ….. (sprint) if you have an account, and the rules are if you cancel your contract before two years are up, you owe $200 …. So I got my service on 12/16/05 and my two years are up 12/17/07, right? No, here is my argument, I started my service around 1000 in the morning of 12/16/05, and didn’t do the new contract till around 400 pm on 12/16/07 …. The contract states “one or two years depending on the contract” … well I say at 400pm it has been OVER one year by about 6 hours …. Sound logical, or just lame … opinions welcomed … tnx ron**

cell phone contracts are the least consumer-friendly things out there, now that the subprime market has crashed. the whole business model is fucked. everybody talks about change but it doesn't seem to be happening.

captncrzy
12-19-2007, 01:25 PM
My daughter used marker all over her sheets the other day and then had to gall to also write "sorry, Mom" on the sheets.

That's pretty damn funny.

TomAz
12-19-2007, 02:52 PM
how's your face feeling jen?

thelastgreatman
12-19-2007, 02:58 PM
Ugly.

Sorry, jen.

clarky123
12-19-2007, 03:03 PM
Interview: Tom, what's your thought's on the Sub-Prime Business Model.....was it all your fault?

TomAz
12-19-2007, 03:06 PM
Yes. I singlehandedly devised the perfect financial instrument to bring the world's economies to their collective knees but leveraging it all on the creditworthiness of fat, ugly, People-reading, gum-smacking, lazy Americans. It's my revenge on the world for the existence of Europe.

edit: actually, Europe is fine. or rather, would be fine if it werent' full of Europeans.

amyzzz
12-19-2007, 03:11 PM
go tom go!

marooko
12-19-2007, 03:20 PM
tom tom go.

Yablonowitz
12-19-2007, 03:21 PM
I can see this has turned into the "Let's try to make your mood worse" thread...Thank you Yablonowitz, come to think of it, maybe I am a turdface. Insufferable? I don't know about that.

Like I even know you, you freak.

clarky123
12-19-2007, 03:22 PM
We are all going to be Europeans if you are not careful!

marooko
12-19-2007, 03:23 PM
fuck no dude, i brush my teeth. oh, that's just the brits huh?

Yablonowitz
12-19-2007, 03:34 PM
Fuck this, you idiots are out in flocks to prove yet another position you can't possibly do, I'm not playing this game anymore. It's not my fault none of you have a simple grasp of logic. Whatever.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v682/yablonowitz/baby-crying.jpg

http://www.everytongue.com/story/romans.jpg

thelastgreatman
12-19-2007, 03:41 PM
... you sir, are a comedic talent. Admit it, you stole these moves from Carl Reiner, didn't you?

wmgaretjax
12-19-2007, 03:52 PM
I'm not her type.

Margaret Thatcher???

Alchemy
12-19-2007, 05:12 PM
Not that it means anything... but every time I read Randy's posts, I picture one of those crazy Columbine kids talking in a trenchcoat while the other one is looking up stuff in a dictionary next to him.

And there is cocaine and syringes EVERYWHERE. Also a Coachella poster pinned to the wall with a knife.

Not that I think Randy is a psycho, but that's just the vision.

amyzzz
12-19-2007, 05:16 PM
That's exactly what I see too.

wmgaretjax
12-19-2007, 05:23 PM
i just see a sad little boy, trapped in the shell of a junkie with abnormal affection for stuffed animals.

thelastgreatman
12-19-2007, 05:33 PM
Some day you can use me as an example to warn your child away from my behavior, Jared.

You can use yourself as an example to teach them the value of pulling out effectively and not wasting five years pursuing a valueless artistic degree.

wmgaretjax
12-19-2007, 05:42 PM
You can use yourself as an example to teach them the value of pulling out effectively and not wasting five years pursuing a valueless artistic degree.

have I ever said I'm pursuing a strictly artistic degree? I've helped develop open-source programming enviornments and done pretty significant work in sound synthesis and ambisonics. Along with it I've spent time experimenting in a variety of mediums. I have job offers when I graduate that you would probably be pretty proud of me for. Practical things... like Beetlejuice.

thelastgreatman
12-19-2007, 05:45 PM
Write a Handbook For The Recently Deceased--there's going to be a marked increase in them in about seven years.

So what are these jobs? Also, how'd you end up getting her knocked up? Is it a girlfriend? How long? Condom failure, birth control failure, or do you just like to creampie the bitches and never look back? =)

thelastgreatman
12-19-2007, 05:45 PM
Also, for three hundred dollars and airfare I'll come up there and kick her in the stomach for you. Think about it.

wmgaretjax
12-19-2007, 05:55 PM
haha. My roommate offered to drug her and use a coat hanger (in front of her). She's an on-off girlfriend I've had for about three years. I love her dearly and have no problem supporting her in all this. She came out and visited me in Paris when I was there and there was some kind of birth control failure there. My family reproduces easily, and I have lots of brothers and sisters, so it's not incredibly surprising (albeit ironic since I was considering getting things clipped).

The jobs range. I have a job offered from my dept. in Network Administration (where I'm working now), a job offer for a internet start-up I worked at for two years, and an interview with someone at microsoft. I'm also applying to grad schools (although I'll only go if they pay me. so it's USC, MIT, or the UW at this point).

thelastgreatman
12-19-2007, 05:57 PM
Good work then. If you can pull a web development team together, I have a billion dollar idea for a site.

But way to man up to your responsibities instead of just vacuuming the little bastard. I'm proud of you, you tasteless fuck.

wmgaretjax
12-19-2007, 05:59 PM
But way to man up to your responsibities instead of just vacuuming the little bastard. I'm proud of you, you tasteless fuck.

I did it all for you. All of it.

full on idle
12-19-2007, 06:00 PM
It's hard to get hired at Microsoft. It took a friend of mine 3 years working for a consulting firm over there first. Good luck. Also, congratulations. God did not want you to clamp your vas, clearly.

thelastgreatman
12-19-2007, 06:00 PM
I know. But look at it this way--this baby might be the first worthwhile thing you've ever made. =)

wmgaretjax
12-19-2007, 06:31 PM
It's hard to get hired at Microsoft. It took a friend of mine 3 years working for a consulting firm over there first. Good luck. Also, congratulations. God did not want you to clamp your vas, clearly.

Thanks. Yeah, I'm lucky. I have family that works there, so while they can't help me get the job, I've been able to go through so faux interviews with hiring folks that they know. I feel pretty prepared, but won't be doing it until May...

algunz
12-19-2007, 09:28 PM
My degrees are artistic too. They look really pretty hanging in the corner of my classroom.

tessalasset
12-19-2007, 10:59 PM
I was so irritated and stressed out today that I almost cried when my elevator kept stopping at every floor. And I almost cried again in front of my boss when I couldn't get the postage machine to work. Today was not a good day in the least bit.

captncrzy
12-20-2007, 06:58 AM
how's your face feeling jen?

It's my shoulder and legs that are sore, mostly. Getting better but it does look like Randy beat me to a pulp for not having his dinner on the table at 6:00 sharp.

Ugly.

Sorry, jen.

:poo