PDA

View Full Version : Video Cameras

Melanie.Dawn
12-17-2007, 09:13 AM
So, I already know this is probably a stupid question BUT...

I read the rules and it says no video cameras, which I totally understand... but does that mean ALL and ANY video cameras... or is it like regular cameras.. you can bring in crappy non professional ones? Because I have an old camera that records to 8mm and doesn't have any kind of usb or firewire or way of attaching to my computer... And I'd like to tape things for my own enjoyment...

Will those types of video cameras not be allowed as well? I guess the answer seems obvious but I thought I'd ask, just in case.

psychic friend
12-17-2007, 09:22 AM
no video cameras.

Glamour Damaged
12-17-2007, 09:52 AM
If your non professional digital camera has a record option, then you can record. Cause digital cameras that are non professional and don’t have a removable lens are allowed in.

rideincircles
01-08-2008, 04:53 PM
I have a lot of footage recorded from the festival. I have a canon powershot a710, it has great video and zoom capabilities, but not the best sound when its thundering bass. Sony cameras seem to have the best sound. See videos below.

suprefan
01-08-2008, 04:56 PM
no video cameras.

What she said.

That mentioned though, my videos came out great this year, all 25 of em. Too bad nobody will ever see them. Blame Yablo

amyzzz
01-08-2008, 05:10 PM
What did yablo do?

SEEDYMIG420
01-10-2008, 01:47 AM
I've seen people with realy small video/reg. dig. cameras, the kind that look somewhat like reg. dig. cameras, but are actually HD dig. video cameras. They are kind of expensive, but you get the HD picture and sound. Check Best Buy or some other electronics place. I'll be doing that this year for sure!!! P.S. They are small enough to sneak into the polo grounds.