PDA

View Full Version : Will you go to Stagecoach

ShyGuy75
12-16-2007, 10:47 PM
and just walk/lie around in the tents with your Ipod on? I think I may have to.

private,eyes
12-16-2007, 11:17 PM
Don't forget your kettle corn.

Ill_Eagle
12-16-2007, 11:29 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x155/infotechman/GAF/omg-do-not-want.jpg

JustSteve
12-17-2007, 07:24 PM
it's actually a really fun weekend. i don't even like country, but it's just a fun vibe to be around and wind down a bit after coach. i will be there again this year.

gaypalmsprings
12-17-2007, 07:31 PM
I'll be there..

http://www.avatarist.com/avatars/Cartoons/SpongeBob-SquarePants/Cowboy-Bob.gif

algunz
12-17-2007, 07:34 PM
If I was local, I'd do it; but I'm not, so I won't.

nocigarettes
12-17-2007, 07:52 PM
no gracias

MeowMixer
12-18-2007, 11:40 AM
:nono NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

beavington
12-20-2007, 08:19 AM
sorry two days of country music and sun do not mix well in my mind.
Country is great but, no rascal flatts for me.
Plus the crowd, yeah I dont think I deal with the crowd.

woogie846
12-27-2007, 10:39 AM
I don't know if I would have it in me from after Coachella.

woogie846
12-27-2007, 10:40 AM
Plus, the line up totally sucks.

ShyGuy75
12-27-2007, 10:42 AM
I guess you must have missed the part in my initial post about the ipod.

SFChrissy
12-27-2007, 11:01 AM
The judds are sappy good and I have a few friends that dig country...it would be fun to be on the fields with friends enjoying their gig...I try not to discriminate!!!

Heresy
12-28-2007, 01:03 PM
:nono NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

Ditto.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
01-05-2008, 05:44 PM
I would go if I could get another week off...It looks like it could be loads of fun....

jimmycrackcorn
01-05-2008, 08:21 PM
if it was free admission...:2c

suprefan
01-05-2008, 08:39 PM
I want some BBQ, and to have fun with some cowgirls........

Daft Fro
01-06-2008, 05:01 AM
yyyyyyyuuuuhhhno.

If Willie Nelson and Company played all day sure, I'll bring the pound of dro.

boarderwoozel3
01-06-2008, 07:41 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x155/infotechman/GAF/omg-do-not-want.jpg

I seriously laughed by myself for a good 30 seconds when I saw this, classic!

boarderwoozel3
01-06-2008, 07:42 PM
hilarious

airguitarvet
01-06-2008, 08:13 PM
eH9Qb6KOvXY

RedThom
01-07-2008, 11:07 AM
eH9Qb6KOvXY

hahahaha

fucking elizabeth taylor

noisemachine
01-08-2008, 01:29 PM
I went last year and it was actually a lot of fun. You could basically be at the very front of every stage except for the main stage no problem. I was front and center for Willie Nelson, Emmylou Harris, Lucinda Williams, Alejandro Escovedo and others no problem. On the first night Neko Case closed off the outdoor theater and I was probably one of about 50 people watching her which was awesome for those of us that were smart enough to watch her instead of whoever was headlining that night, but I felt kind of bad for her since she didn't have much of a crowd.

Definitely a different atmosphere and crowd than Coachella but still fun. Most people were out there with lawn chairs and blankets which was funny. My dad and I actually got asked to sit down by some people behind us that were sitting in their lawn chairs so they could see which made me laugh. Overall really cool since most of the stages were empty all weekend. Won't go this year since there aren't any artists I want to see.