PDA

View Full Version : Condo's close to the fest ?

SheriNOIR
12-16-2007, 01:54 PM
I saw some that were almost finished being built this year, anyone know if it's open ? I stayed in PGA West this year, rather nice being able to shower every night.. is there anything like that but a bit closer ? Any help much appreciated.

Thanks.
Sheri.

Ill_Eagle
12-16-2007, 02:01 PM
You can shower every night/day when you're camping.

SheriNOIR
12-16-2007, 02:04 PM
I don't think I could survive the heat if I camped.. air conditioning on full blast makes us brits feel like we're back home..

ArcadeParade
12-16-2007, 02:37 PM
Indian Palms!

sooooo excited

faxman75
12-17-2007, 10:26 AM
Nothing better than spending a few hundred on a plane ticket, another hundred on a rental car and then a few hundred on the fest and finally a grand on a rental house, then driving to and from the fest every day sitting the car for hours.

BROKENDOLL
12-17-2007, 10:38 AM
Nothing better than spending a few hundred on a plane ticket, another hundred on a rental car and then a few hundred on the fest and finally a grand on a rental house, then driving to and from the fest every day sitting the car for hours.
These folks may envy me for living so near the festival, but I respect them for the extent they'll go to in order to share in the festivities.

sonofhal
12-17-2007, 12:21 PM
I'll be within walking distance this year - up yours, car park.

jonprc
12-17-2007, 12:49 PM
nothing better than waking up, making breakfast, swimming, swimming some more, eating lunch then walking to the festival, then walking home, eating, drinking, swimming, then going to sleep in a bed... repeat.

ArcadeParade
12-17-2007, 04:25 PM
nothing better than waking up, making breakfast, swimming, swimming some more, eating lunch then walking to the festival, then walking home, eating, drinking, swimming, then going to sleep in a bed... repeat.

Yes! that is what I'm talking about!