PDA

View Full Version : Meanies

MeowMixer
12-12-2007, 11:48 AM
We meet lots of new friends at coachella, but you also meet the occaisional jerkface. I'll start it off with this old couple who were bitching about Madonna. They were saying she had no talent. I don't like Madonna, but she's obviously talented enough to be a multi-millionaire. They wouldn't shut the hell up. Now you.

SFChrissy
12-12-2007, 11:51 AM
I haven't had any of those

Melanie.Dawn
12-12-2007, 12:02 PM
I know this is besides the point, but you dont have to be talented to make millions... look at, paris hilton... or ashlee simpson

gaypalmsprings
12-12-2007, 03:48 PM
I'll start it off with this old couple who were bitching

You'll be old some day, so don't be so mean

Melanie.Dawn
12-12-2007, 03:51 PM
I too, one day, will become old... but I still can't seem to respect old people just for that purpose...
I respect people who I think deserve respect... not just because they are old. There's old bitches out there too!

arie117
12-12-2007, 03:58 PM
i havnt met any meanies at coachella... i was at one show up in frisco and it was packed. im real short i was trying to see over this girl and her boyfriend but they wouldnt move. she would look at me and then move right over so i couldnt see... it happends to everyone but i just hate being short and losing out on a good show

mvanwinkle
12-12-2007, 04:02 PM
I am much taller then the average concert goers. and i still like the front, a short person always manages to stand right behind me and then bitch about how tall I am, and ask if they can stand infront of me.

arie117
12-12-2007, 04:07 PM
ive asked people if i cant stand infront but some people seem to get rude about it

thelastgreatman
12-12-2007, 04:08 PM
people who complain about someone being mean because they don't like madonna should be raped to death.

mvanwinkle
12-12-2007, 04:10 PM
ive asked people if i cant stand infront but some people seem to get rude about it

If there is just one person that wants to get by then I usually will. But it offten seems like there is one leader with a chain of 5 or 6.

arie117
12-12-2007, 04:17 PM
i know how that feels too and then your stuck with more tall people infont of you. but normally people dont mind to ask and just like to push their way through the small ones

mvanwinkle
12-12-2007, 04:21 PM
I just get there when the doors open and do not have to worry about pushing through shorter people. If I do not get there early I feel bad pushing through people who have been there longer than I have.

gaypalmsprings
12-12-2007, 04:23 PM
Doesn't matter, tall or short, male or female, no one should push their way in front of others. That's rude. First come first serve.

mvanwinkle
12-12-2007, 04:27 PM
I know this is besides the point, but you dont have to be talented to make millions... look at, paris hilton... or ashlee simpson

paris was given millions she would not have made any without her last time.

MeowMixer
12-13-2007, 11:33 AM
I get that you don't need talent to be rich. I also don't care about madonna. What annoyed me was they're constant bitching. I was waiting to see Be Your Own Pet. After listening to the pair, I had to sit through a horrible OneRepublic set which bored me to tears. God damn OneRepublic. Foppish losers.

mvanwinkle
12-13-2007, 12:09 PM
onerepublic is a joke.

faxman75
12-13-2007, 01:27 PM
We meet lots of new friends at coachella, but you also meet the occaisional jerkface. I'll start it off with this old couple who were bitching about Madonna. They were saying she had no talent. I don't like Madonna, but she's obviously talented enough to be a multi-millionaire. They wouldn't shut the hell up. Now you.

Ummmm it doesn't take talent to be a milti-millionaire. ****** is also homophobic. I hope to god I don't have to stand by you while I wait for a band.

crazzz2007
12-13-2007, 01:53 PM
Doesn't matter, tall or short, male or female, no one should push their way in front of others. That's rude. First come first serve.

but what if there is more room in the front? i'm gonna push my way through.

if it's obviously packed, i won't push through.

gaypalmsprings
12-13-2007, 03:30 PM
I get that you don't need talent to be rich. I also don't care about madonna. What annoyed me was they're constant bitching. I was waiting to see Be Your Own Pet. After listening to the pair, I had to sit through a horrible OneRepublic set which bored me to tears. God damn OneRepublic. faggots.

I'll have Randy punch you in the nuts.

TheWatcher
12-13-2007, 03:49 PM
I get that you don't need talent to be rich. I also don't care about madonna. What annoyed me was they're constant bitching. I was waiting to see Be Your Own Pet. After listening to the pair, I had to sit through a horrible OneRepublic set which bored me to tears. God damn OneRepublic. faggots.

I missed most of the set for Be Your Own Pet. They came on earlier than the schedule said, when we got there they only played a few more songs.

Speaking of people bitching, we were waiting to see M.I.A. and her fans were talking about Trent Reznor, blah blah blah, they apparently did not like him. We left and went to wait to see another band instead. (And did see NIN)

mvanwinkle
12-13-2007, 03:54 PM
The worst crowd ever was thrice fans. mewithout played before thrice. The whole time all the thrice fans would not shut the hell up about how shitty they thought they were. I would have stood up to them but most thrice fans tend to be fat fucks. and when brand new was about to play some guy said Id leave but I want to rub into all my emo *** friends faces that i saw them and they did not.

crazzz2007
12-13-2007, 04:22 PM
thrice sucks ass.

that's why supre loves them so much.

mvanwinkle
12-13-2007, 04:26 PM
it was probably the worst show I saw after copeland who oened for the rentals. and then rooney at a solid 3rd place.

Botrocker
12-13-2007, 05:55 PM
Thrice=gay

captncrzy
12-13-2007, 06:13 PM
I haven't had any bad experience...which is suprising considering my lack of tolerance for idiots. I even had one girl come up to me late one night to see if I was ok because she thought I was crying. I wasn't, I was just really really tired but I thought that was cool.

MeowMixer
12-13-2007, 08:12 PM
You'll be old some day, so don't be so mean

They weren't that old. It's beside the point. You chose to take othe most unimportant part of the whole speech. Thanx. I'm adding you guys to my meanie list by posting it on this thread right now. now.

gaypalmsprings
12-13-2007, 09:05 PM
http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/seriously_my_balls.jpg

algunz
12-13-2007, 09:15 PM
No meanies, just the occasional annoying person who would choose to chat their way through an artist's set. I figure there's enough space at the polo fields that if you want to have a tedious, oddly loud conversation about where you're gonna go for breakfast, find a place that's not in the middle of those that are obviously trying to enjoy the music. Not mean, just clueless.

mvanwinkle
12-14-2007, 12:28 AM
they think because they dont care about that band neither does anyone else.

Heresy
12-14-2007, 09:50 AM
In 2005, a lot of people would bump into me or shoulder me and I would turn around to apologize (my fault or not) and they all gave me a dirty look so finally during The Prodigy some tweaker dude mean all shoulders me. I tried moving around but he still ran into me so I got tired of being the one stumbling back and threw my shoulder into him. He almost fell over and when he turned around he looked mad but I just glared at him and my brother was standing next to me and saw what happened so the guy just turned around and kept walking.

About super tall people standing infront of me, I try my best to try and look over them but if there's room, I'll go around them and stand infront of them. Times like this I wish I were taller or had a pair of stilts.

blakely
12-14-2007, 02:18 PM
Thrice=gay

botrocker=insecure-in-his-sexuality

thelastgreatman
12-14-2007, 02:39 PM
Randy=secure-in-his-knowledge-that-thrice-is-probably-gay

blakely
12-14-2007, 02:47 PM
gonna have to disagree with you there. they have progressed as artists far more than any of the other bands in the genre that has been labeled "post-hardcore". but then again i love hardcore... and its all about opinion. so, he is entitled to his, and i mine, but i have the courtesy enough to not ridicule bands i dislike with derogatory terms for homosexuals. but then again, i have the maturity of an adult.

thelastgreatman
12-14-2007, 02:49 PM
Oh, they're post-hardcore? I had no idea.

How exactly do you suck musical cocks in "post" form?

blakely
12-14-2007, 02:50 PM
enjoy adolescents.

thelastgreatman
12-14-2007, 03:02 PM
As proof of Blakely's maturity, I am posting the following entries from his user profile:

Date of Birth:
August 7, 1984
Biography:
squirrles

Interests:
Chuck E Cheeze

banana sticker technician

blakely
12-14-2007, 03:08 PM
digging into my profile? wow.

oh, and i was simply referring to using the phrase "cock sucker" and "gay" as immature. chucky cheese pales in comparison.

seriously, grow up.

peace

TheWatcher
12-14-2007, 03:41 PM
As proof of Blakely's maturity, I am posting the following entries from his user profile:

Date of Birth:
August 7, 1984
Biography:
squirrles

Interests:
Chuck E Cheeze

:lool That's real?

blakely
12-14-2007, 03:43 PM
:lool That's real?

yup, hahaha...

Pemakarpo
12-14-2007, 03:50 PM
arie 117 looks hot, what by the tiny little avatar pic.

hot + short is a dope combo....feel free to stand in front of me at a show whenever you want :)

ugly chicks, however......no

what an ephemeral/superficial world we live in, huh?

arie117
12-14-2007, 04:08 PM
ugly chicks, however......no

well thanks but that seems a lil fucked up

thelastgreatman
12-14-2007, 04:25 PM
They all look the same bent over anyway, just kick 'em between the shoulder blades real hard and be done with it.

Pemakarpo
12-14-2007, 04:49 PM
Crass? Yes.
Realistic? Yes.

just the way the world works
it's way harder for ugly people to get ahead in life (or in front of me at a show)

but as long as there are Janet Renos and Madeline Allbrights running around kicking doing all sorts of ass-kicking, there will be hope for ugly chicks everywhere.

nuff said

happy weekend y'alls

mimi3000
12-14-2007, 09:52 PM
Ha! Nevermind the meanies AT Coachella, the crowd on this board is ROUGH!!

BROKENDOLL
12-15-2007, 07:09 AM
Yes, they can be pretty touchy, can't they? Fortunately, once the protection of the internet is gone, many become docile music loving creatures just like everyone else. I'm rather looking forward to finding myself dancing and sharing good times with many of them in 2008...Especially those who have been the meanest here on the board...

Sexecutioner
12-15-2007, 08:34 AM
dont try to argue with blakely about gay bands...he likes fall out boy.

gaypalmsprings
12-15-2007, 08:43 AM

http://www.chiquita.com/discover/images/osmissrobinson.jpg

Suffacated
12-15-2007, 08:51 AM
i havnt met any meanies at coachella... i was at one show up in frisco and it was packed. im real short i was trying to see over this girl and her boyfriend but they wouldnt move. she would look at me and then move right over so i couldnt see... it happends to everyone but i just hate being short and losing out on a good show

If there's room,
I'll always move or make room for someone who cant see.
And If you're thirsty,
I'll even offer you something to drink.
I always carry extra bottled water in my back pack.
We're all there to have a good time.

Pemakarpo
12-15-2007, 05:41 PM
Maybe it's just 'cause I just got wonderfully baked off some Blue Dream, but I actually sorta feel bad about my prior pragmatic comments (word up to "suffocated" btw, you're TOTALLY the kinda guy/girl I like sharing a festival with). My original line of thinking was that maybe my aesthetic appreciation of Coachella would be compromised if an Ugly Chick's head blocked my otherwise unblemished view of a sea of palm trees dappled in blood-red setting sun. But maybe that's not what it means to be a true Coachella HEAD. So for this year only I'll do y'alls one better than simply letting an Ugly Chick stand in front of me at this year's Coachella. That's right. I'll actively seek out (short) Ugly Chicks to stand behind. And if they're short enough, and have a peculiarly unsloped domepiece, and are particularly prone to immobile music appreciation, maybe, just maybe I could rest my glistening solo-cup of heineken atop the Ugly vixen's head. (Oh wait...I gotta drink my beer in the stupid fuckin' beer garden)

Anyway, I'm just fuckin' around. Ugly Chicks are cool too. And, for the record, I totally fit into the "docile, music-loving creature" category. Nice sociological investigation, Broken Doll.

Dan

fatbastard
12-15-2007, 05:56 PM
Perhaps insult booths can be added near the beer gardens. 3 or 4 key people from the board can sit on tennis referee chairs and yell insults from bullhorns. This would give the meanies an area to congregate.

Cpt. Funkaho
12-16-2007, 04:39 AM
enjoy adolescents.

I think Randy would enjoy adolescents, actually... probably more than one at a time if he had his way.

Courtney
12-16-2007, 09:34 AM

I'm average height, but I guess that ends up being shorter than a lot of concert-goers because I frequently can't see over them. I would not ever feel comfortable asking to stand in front of people -- I feel like if they take the time to get there early, they should be able to stay where they're standing. And usually I can just move myself to find a better spot.

However, sometimes a tall guy will notice me standing behind him and without prompting ask if I would like to swap places. That's pretty much the nicest thing ever.

menikmati
12-16-2007, 09:41 AM
If someone shorter than me (I'm 6 foot or maybe a little over) asked me if they could stand in front of me, and granted there was some room and I wasn't front row, then I would have no problem with that.

blakely
12-16-2007, 04:03 PM
dont try to argue with blakely about gay bands...he likes fall out boy.

good memory.

Boourns
12-29-2007, 08:10 AM
Some girl with a hairy back shoved in front of me when watching Radiohead at San Diego last year. And then some obnoxious, shirtless frat boy violently knocked down 100 pound girls to get up front about 20 minutes into their set.

If someone friendly and cool and short is behind me, I'll usually ask if they want to get up front. One time some girl asked me if she could, and I let her, and she kissed me. Bonus.

goodgrl
12-29-2007, 08:30 AM
Some girl with a hairy back shoved in front of me when watching Radiohead at San Diego last year. And then some obnoxious, shirtless frat boy violently knocked down 100 pound girls to get up front about 20 minutes into their set.

If someone friendly and cool and short is behind me, I'll usually ask if they want to get up front. One time some girl asked me if she could, and I let her, and she kissed me. Bonus.

That was very sweet!

I think it was 05 we were siitin in the back of the sahara and someone had dropped some ketchup packets. Well, some ass fucks thought it would be funny to step on them & try to get people as they walked by.

I still feel awful that I didnt call the little cocksuckers out. I just moved.

TheWatcher
12-29-2007, 07:42 PM
yup, hahaha...

So, now I am curious as to where you live. "The land where the trees died of fear". I am thinking of places like Death Valley, northern Canada, Siberia. Or are we talking about a polluted place?

Botrocker
12-29-2007, 09:25 PM
That was very sweet!

I think it was 05 we were siitin in the back of the sahara and someone had dropped some ketchup packets. Well, some ass fucks thought it would be funny to step on them & try to get people as they walked by.

I still feel awful that I didnt call the little cocksuckers out. I just moved.

There aren't alot of meanies in the sahara. Thats fucked.

brando4n82
12-30-2007, 08:33 AM
I missed most of the set for Be Your Own Pet. They came on earlier than the schedule said, when we got there they only played a few more songs.

Speaking of people bitching, we were waiting to see M.I.A. and her fans were talking about Trent Reznor, blah blah blah, they apparently did not like him. We left and went to wait to see another band instead. (And did see NIN)

Someone was bad mouthing Trent?

I'll kill them

MeowMixer
01-01-2008, 05:57 PM
Maybe it's just 'cause I just got wonderfully baked off some Blue Dream, but I actually sorta feel bad about my prior pragmatic comments (word up to "suffocated" btw, you're TOTALLY the kinda guy/girl I like sharing a festival with). My original line of thinking was that maybe my aesthetic appreciation of Coachella would be compromised if an Ugly Chick's head blocked my otherwise unblemished view of a sea of palm trees dappled in blood-red setting sun. But maybe that's not what it means to be a true Coachella HEAD. So for this year only I'll do y'alls one better than simply letting an Ugly Chick stand in front of me at this year's Coachella. That's right. I'll actively seek out (short) Ugly Chicks to stand behind. And if they're short enough, and have a peculiarly unsloped domepiece, and are particularly prone to immobile music appreciation, maybe, just maybe I could rest my glistening solo-cup of heineken atop the Ugly vixen's head. (Oh wait...I gotta drink my beer in the stupid fuckin' beer garden)

Anyway, I'm just fuckin' around. Ugly Chicks are cool too. And, for the record, I totally fit into the "docile, music-loving creature" category. Nice sociological investigation, Broken Doll.

Dan

I didn't read any of that except for the word blood.

letitbe_
01-08-2008, 07:25 PM
Not at Coachella, you know...

but one time this guy spat on me because I was hanging out with my gay friend. I thought that was rather rude.

MeowMixer
01-09-2008, 08:44 PM
Thats what I'm talkin bout.

seachanges
01-09-2008, 09:08 PM
They all look the same bent over anyway, just kick 'em between the shoulder blades real hard and be done with it.

Hahahahaha................. this just made up for every post you have made that pissed me off in one way or another : )

galapagos169
01-14-2008, 09:20 PM
so this *** was like "oh boio hoo rage sux whats the point of getting hurt at a concert thats not enjoying music"
and im like
"fuck it queerbait, bring the fucking mosh"
i dome-checked the fucker later that night in a dark part of the parking lot

hahahaa you mess with the rage fan, just get the fuck out before the wrath of RAGE kicks in:(

gaypalmsprings
01-14-2008, 09:24 PM
so this *** was like "oh boio hoo rage sux whats the point of getting hurt at a concert thats not enjoying music"
and im like

hahahaa you mess with the rage fan, just get the fuck out before the wrath of RAGE kicks in:(

why do you hate gays?

algunz
01-14-2008, 09:24 PM
Creepy

coldstart
01-14-2008, 09:25 PM
and im like

I'm sure RATM is proud to have such an intelligent fan as yourself, fighting for all the right causes just like they do.

galapagos169
01-14-2008, 09:33 PM
I'm sure RATM is proud to have such an intelligent fan as yourself, fighting for all the right causes just like they do.

yeah they fucking are glad im a fucking fan. I buy the CDs, I wear the merch, and most of all importantly but last but not least: I Bring The.Fucking.Mosh. like any good fan would do to keep the energy levels high as all hell at the concerts.

what have you done for the revolution to bring down Bush? maybe then you can talk to me about "fighting for the right causes" bullshit

RATM is changing things.
gradually.
so be patient.
the revolution's wrath will kick in.
soon.

coldstart
01-14-2008, 09:36 PM
yeah they fucking are glad im a fucking fan. I buy the CDs, I wear the merch, and most of all importantly but last but not least: I Bring The.Fucking.Mosh. like any good fan would do to keep the energy levels high as all hell at the concerts.

what have you done for the revolution to bring down Bush? maybe then you can talk to me about "fighting for the right causes" bullshit

RATM is changing things.
gradually.
so be patient.
soon.

They couldn't give a fuck if you buy their CD or "Bring The.Fucking.Mosh".

I just don't think you are capable of understanding the vocabulary that Zack uses in his lyrics. Any besides, the revolution they are speaking of isn't coming from them, it's coming from the people.

galapagos169
01-14-2008, 09:45 PM
They couldn't give a fuck if you buy their CD or "Bring The.Fucking.Mosh".

I just don't think you are capable of understanding the vocabulary that Zack uses in his lyrics. Any besides, the revolution they are speaking of isn't coming from them, it's coming from the people.

Guess who's part of that "people" you so wisely but unwisely talk about?

Fuck is right. ME.

coldstart
01-14-2008, 09:47 PM
Guess who's part of that "people" you so wisely but unwisely talk about?

Fuck is right. ME.

I thought you were the only one?

galapagos169
01-14-2008, 09:53 PM
I thought you were the only one?

When did I say I was the only one?

Look, if one sheep strays from the flock, big fucking deal. Shepherd doesn't give a shit one way or the another.

But a couple hundred thousand fucking sheeps listen to RATM and go burn the shepherds barn down when he's asleep? That's a fucking revolution.
Pick up a book or some shit.

Oh and you white supremacist bitch-doctor? "don't think you woulkd understand the vocabulary?"

I'll assume you're making the assumption that since because I listen to RATM I must be black, and therefore can't read?

I'll be fucking teaching the next generation of kids. Maybe they'll be lucky enough not to turn out racist.

Don't assume things. Assuming makes an ass out of you.

coldstart
01-14-2008, 09:58 PM
How is burning down a sheperd's barn a revolution? That sounds like someone didn't get hugged by mommy enough or something. Why would you blindly follow something like a sheep does anyway? Isn't that what the message from most musicians (including RATM) is about opposing?

LOL, I didn't mention anything having to do with race. It's amusing that you equated my comments on your poor vocabulary with black folks. Again, you are Albert Einstein.

galapagos169
01-14-2008, 10:02 PM
LOL, I didn't mention anything having to do with race. It's amusing that you equated my comments on your poor vocabulary with black folks. Again, you are Albert Einstein.

What's worse, trying to insult someone for being black.

..or trying to insult someone by calling him a fucking jew?<--- real mature

Oh and by the way,

Metaphor- (noun)
1: a figure of speech in which a word or phrase literally denoting one kind of object or idea is used in place of another to suggest a likeness or analogy between them

***hint*--the shepherds barn is the white house

coldstart
01-14-2008, 10:06 PM
What's worse, trying to insult someone for being black.

..or trying to insult someone by calling him a fucking jew?<--- real mature

Oh and by the way,

Metaphor- (noun)
1: a figure of speech in which a word or phrase literally denoting one kind of object or idea is used in place of another to suggest a likeness or analogy between them

***hint*--the shepherds barn is the white house

Why would you burn the white house? We are about to have a decent president for once.

galapagos169
01-14-2008, 10:10 PM
Why would you burn the white house? We are about to have a decent president for once.

hint****its,not,really,a,fucking,fire

Niggas know it gets me depressed when antisemitic nazis dont understand a metaphors.

coldstart
01-14-2008, 10:12 PM
hint****its,not,really,a,fucking,fire

Niggas know it gets me depressed when antisemitic nazis dont understand a metaphors.

I get depressed when people talk about action by posting on a meaningless internet forum.

galapagos169
01-14-2008, 10:16 PM
I get depressed when people talk about action by posting on a meaningless internet forum.

go ahead, call me a fucking jew again. see if I care.
Albert Einstein was actually a genius so the jokes on you. ***** invented math or some shit, ya heard?

coldstart
01-14-2008, 10:17 PM
go ahead, call me a fucking jew again. see if I care.
Albert Einstein was actually a genius so the jokes on you. ***** invented math or some shit, ya heard?

Isn't it past your bedtime?

MassiveChemicalPunk
01-14-2008, 10:18 PM
and im like

RATM is changing things.
gradually.
so be patient.
soon.

When did I say I was the only one?

Look, if one sheep strays from the flock, big fucking deal. Shepherd doesn't give a shit one way or the another.

But a couple hundred thousand fucking sheeps listen to RATM and go burn the shepherds barn down when he's asleep? That's a fucking revolution.
Pick up a book or some shit.

Oh and you white supremacist bitch-doctor? "don't think you woulkd understand the vocabulary?"

I'll assume you're making the assumption that since because I listen to RATM I must be black, and therefore can't read?

I'll be fucking teaching the next generation of kids. Maybe they'll be lucky enough not to turn out racist.

Don't assume things. Assuming makes an ass out of you.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. May God have mercy on your soul.

galapagos169
01-14-2008, 10:20 PM
Isn't it past your bedtime?
It's real simple. This is America. Hahhaa^^niggas be living in the city but not be knowing their constitutional rights!

coldstart
01-14-2008, 10:23 PM
It's real simple. This is America. Hahhaa^^niggas be living in the city but not be knowing their constitutional rights!

I think you lost everyone a few miles back there. We no longer understand what the hell you are talking about. Go to bed.

galapagos169
01-14-2008, 10:26 PM
dont try gettin into s knife fight wit your pussyass mouth im :-)up on the streets what u write youll be gone right now hatars i love the admirration keep the name livin i know who u are watch your self nigges and playin toy shit u might just wind up in a body bag toasty crew what what suck my spooge faget of your mothers face

coldstart
01-14-2008, 10:28 PM
Dude, seriously, how old are you?

galapagos169
01-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Age is relative.
Where my niggas at?
Brooklyn say what!???

coldstart
01-14-2008, 10:32 PM

BROKENDOLL
01-14-2008, 10:46 PM
dont try gettin into s knife fight wit your pussyass mouth im :-)up on the streets what u write youll be gone right now hatars i love the admirration keep the name livin i know who u are watch your self nigges and playin toy shit u might just wind up in a body bag toasty crew what what suck my spooge faget of your mothers face
Being one of the older females on this forum, I can't help but feel my maternal instinct coming on. Please allow me to handle this...Now, shut the fuck up child and get yer gandbangin' ass into bed before I'm forced to spank you right outa this forum, do you hear me?!!!

galapagos169
01-14-2008, 10:52 PM
Being one of the older females on this forum, I can't help but feel my maternal instinct coming on. Please allow me to handle this...Now, shut the fuck up child and get yer gandbangin' ass into bed before I'm forced to spank you right outa this forum, do you hear me?!!!

You know, it's funny 'Cause if you really look around, I don't talk shit anymore like I used to. It's just my name and the dues I've paid through the years makes it seem that way. I might do one or two insults here and there, but I'm pretty much done with it. I'm doing really big things and I can't afford the drama anymore. Niggas can talk shit but when the heat comes down on you trust me it's not cool. But you never know... I might do a comeback someday so watch out for the Captain of Destruction!

coldstart
01-14-2008, 11:00 PM
You know, it's funny 'Cause if you really look around, I don't talk shit anymore like I used to. It's just my name and the dues I've paid through the years makes it seem that way. I might do one or two insults here and there, but I'm pretty much done with it. I'm doing really big things and I can't afford the drama anymore. Niggas can talk shit but when the heat comes down on you trust me it's not cool. But you never know... I might do a comeback someday so watch out for the Captain of Destruction!

No one knows who you are. Go back to your hole.

galapagos169
01-14-2008, 11:03 PM
My real niggas know the deal so I got nothing to prove to nobody.

coldstart
01-14-2008, 11:04 PM
Mmmmmmmkkkkkkkk.

BROKENDOLL
01-14-2008, 11:09 PM
I've never wished for thelastgreatman to pop in as I'm wishing now...This child needs to be disciplined!

jigawig
01-15-2008, 07:30 PM
hey all...the news are reporting that anti-semetic "brotha" sheep are burning down the barn...people better watch out, cause the bulls are on parade

jigawig
01-15-2008, 07:31 PM
im sure that makes no sense, it just seemed funny in my head with the current conversation about ratm, barns, sheep, and "brothas"

Mr.Nipples
01-15-2008, 07:37 PM
ban galapagos169 please...

BROKENDOLL
01-15-2008, 09:37 PM
Or, a simple "dome check" will be acceptable as well.

thelastgreatman
01-16-2008, 05:13 AM

How could anyone not understand Zach's vocabulary? Show me one word in a Rage song that a 12 year old doesn't know the meaning of.

Who would assume you're black because you listen to Rage? Niggas don't listen to Rage, but whether you're black or you just like Rage, yes, it's assumed you can't read.

=)

BROKENDOLL
01-16-2008, 06:46 AM
I knew I could count on you, Randy.

galapagos169
01-16-2008, 04:04 PM
I assume the part about vocabulary was directed at

I just don't think you are capable of understanding the vocabulary that Zack uses in his lyrics.

Niggas know.

thelastgreatman
01-16-2008, 06:17 PM
Zack doesn't use any vocabulary that any English-speaking person shouldn't understand. So niggas know what--simple English?

crazzz2007
01-16-2008, 07:13 PM
why do you hate gays?

Creepy

you people are completely clueless. galapagos169 is obviously a manufactured alias.

gaypalmsprings
01-16-2008, 07:14 PM
ban galapagos169 please...

I second that emotion

crazzz2007
01-16-2008, 07:19 PM
I second that emotion

ban an alias? seriously, you people are getting all worked up over a character?

MeowMixer
01-16-2008, 09:48 PM
The meanies have infiltrated my thread!

MeowMixer
01-16-2008, 09:52 PM
I'll assume you're making the assumption that since because I listen to RATM I must be black

Were you even at Coachella 2007? Also, if assumption is so bad, then why do you assume that he/she's assuming? What now brotha?

Rod Barajas
01-17-2008, 02:06 PM

Uh I would agree with the meanies...I'm a nice guy...But Madonna's Lip Sync Abortion on Stage was horrid...

Rod Barajas
01-17-2008, 02:09 PM
I second that emotion

Hey just go to galapagos169 user profile and click on

Add galapagos169 to Your Ignore List

Then please shut the hell up...

Don't like him

Don't read him

galapagos169
01-17-2008, 03:52 PM
Were you even at Coachella 2007? Also, if assumption is so bad, then why do you assume that he/she's assuming? What now brotha?

Yes, I was.
And, oh Christ, you noticed that I both used and denounced assumptions in one post! How embarrassing. I swear to Jesus I didn't realize I was doing that when I wrote it.

And thelastgreatman, your misdirected anger is boring.

I mean..***** *****, fuck, shit, ratm rules, i hate fags, mosh..