PDA

View Full Version : Should I do this or not ??????

canexplain
12-12-2007, 11:48 AM
Here is a question for the board: and I expect the usual funny and sarcastic posts, but I am being serious …it could even mean jail time in the most extreme situation … should I post here, on other music boards, and on the usual suspect boards (rush, hannity, etc) that I think that bush should be impeached, thrown in jail for the rest of his life (for helping to kill 3k of our kids), become some big black dudes bitch, wish he had never been hatched, etc, things like that … over the top but no actual physical threats of any kind … this is a test to see if people are really watching this and other boards or are we just being elitists and think we are more important or noticeable then the man on the street ….. So the question isn’t if bush is right or wrong, if Iraq is right or wrong, but it is a question of: do we have free speech here on the internet (s) or that an illusion like many things until you question them? Will someone come to my door and want to interrogate me? Will I have my own personal file, which I don’t think I do at all …. Little fishy here …..this is all prior to the DNC coming here so I am sort of thinking along those ways …. I won’t do this till after the first of the year, because if they are watching you and me, I don’t want to ruin my Christmas lol …. Canx**

amyzzz
12-12-2007, 11:51 AM
You just did.

J~$$$
12-12-2007, 11:55 AM
Voicing your opinion on the impeachment of bush is not illegal.

Mr.Nipples
12-12-2007, 11:57 AM
kill 'em all!

TomAz
12-12-2007, 11:57 AM
Voicing your opinion that the President should be assraped is probably not illegal either.

Stating that you personally intend to assrape the president, that may get the attention of the authorities. Especially the gay ones.

marooko
12-12-2007, 11:59 AM
isnt there a book out called something like "kill the president"? i think offspring also has a song by that name. yeah, its not specific, but we know who the reference is to.

marooko
12-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Voicing your opinion that the President should be assraped is probably not illegal either.

Stating that you personally intend to assrape the president, that may get the attention of the authorities. Especially the gay ones.

why, cause they got dibs?

SFChrissy
12-12-2007, 12:00 PM
Talk about curiosity and risk...are you really interested in exherting all that effort for a maybe maybe not?

ruetheday
12-12-2007, 12:05 PM
there's a million people out there posting the same boring crap. Go ahead and jump on the wagon it won't hurt you.

Melanie.Dawn
12-12-2007, 12:19 PM
I'm sure no one is watching and no one cares. I hate Bush. He is the stupidest man I think I've ever seen. He should be considered the third anti-Christ or whatever that jargin is all about.
The US let the whole world down by voting him in a second time.

The only good thing he did was sign into law some kind of animal evacuation plan after katrina... I don't know the exact details but something to do with how now, you are either aloud to take your pet with you, and if not, some kind of seperate animal evacution must be set up so you can leave your pets to them... instead of alone, dying in your flooded house.

I actually respect him for that. I'm going to go find a real link about it.

EDIT: Well, heres a tiny bit
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/10/20061006-15.html

canexplain
12-12-2007, 12:19 PM
Talk about curiosity and risk...are you really interested in exherting all that effort for a maybe maybe not?

next year is my year to push the envelope for maybe the last time .... and to show some things about myself to myself ..... pushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... canx**

yea and there is stuff out there for sure, but i remember listening to hannity once, and someone called and threated the pres ..... hannity said he had the phone call back number and it was going to reported to "the people that care and can do something about this" ... i dont know, i guess i am just bored and i want to start a fight with someone i dont like and i like most everyone so i picked bush if that makes any sense at all .... canx**

theburiedlife
12-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Yeah Hannity is a douche bag, but if i threaten to hurt him isn't that an offense too?

SFChrissy
12-12-2007, 12:27 PM
i want to start a fight with someone i dont like and i like most everyone so i picked bush if that makes any sense at all .... canx**

Sounds like a good place to start seeing how he bugs the shit outa me!!!

amyzzz
12-12-2007, 12:43 PM
The AIDS money for Africa was pretty cool too. But yeah, most of his presidency has been a joke at the world's expense.

crazzz2007
12-12-2007, 01:14 PM
canxplain, no one cares what you, i or anyone else says on the internetz. i mean, short of threatening physical harm to humans or property, you can say whatever the hell you want. and posting on message boards is not gonna make any difference in this world.

canexplain
12-12-2007, 01:34 PM
canxplain, no one cares what you, i or anyone else says on the internetz. i mean, short of threatening physical harm to humans or property, you can say whatever the hell you want. and posting on message boards is not gonna make any difference in this world.

on a general note, then why do you post here with your opinions if it makes not a dust of difference to anyone .... canx**

ps, i dont live and die by this board, but everyones opinion means something to me, just to ponder, reject, accept or make fun of ... canx**

kreutz2112
12-12-2007, 01:37 PM

I disagree, I am sure Bush reads blogs and forums everyday and inevitably gets his feelings hurt.

crazzz2007
12-12-2007, 01:41 PM
on a general note, then why do you post here with your opinions if it makes not a dust of difference to anyone .... canx**

ps, i dont live and die by this board, but everyones opinion means something to me, just to ponder, reject, accept or make fun of ... canx**

obviously, we discuss music, new bands, etc. and we get a lot out of it.

that's not what i meant. i meant that posting on a message board is not going to end the war in Iraq. it's not going to lead to bush's impeachment. it's not gonna determine the next president. it's not gonna change what rush says on his show. it's the internet. people really don't take message board postings seriously. the internet is great for entertainment, not so great for political and social change.

crazzz2007
12-12-2007, 01:42 PM
I disagree, I am sure Bush reads blogs and forums everyday and inevitably gets his feelings hurt.

yes, that's my point

canexplain
12-12-2007, 01:46 PM

that's not what i meant. i meant that posting on a message board is not going to end the war in Iraq. it's not going to lead to bush's impeachment. it's not gonna determine the next president. it's not gonna change what rush says on his show. it's the internet. people really don't take message board postings seriously. the internet is great for entertainment, not so great for political and social change.

thats what the peacnicks and the black panthers might have thought about what they wrote in the old days in a paper ... well no one is going to pay attention to this or what i say ... they were wrong .... then i guess you think we have more freedom now then back in the 60's yikes ..... we should learn from the past as they say .... better to burn out then to fade away .... canx**

kreutz2112
12-12-2007, 01:49 PM

this still does not answer the question of why he should not post his opinions on the internet. People do take message boards seriously, maybe not around here, but I guarantee you there are some political message boards that are taken very seriously, where good points are made (not saying good points arent made here)...in fact go look at the two political debates going on in this lounge right now. The majority of the posts in those threads are meant to be taken serious.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/untitled2.bmp

crazzz2007
12-12-2007, 01:55 PM
i'm not saying he shouldn't post. of course he should post.

i'm saying that he should not be afraid to post on the internet. the reason he started this thread was to ask whether he should post on political blogs and whether he has reason to be afraid of posting his opinions. my response was, no one really cares what you say and there is no reason for you to not post. i think he is being a bit paranoid.

Mr. Dylanja
12-12-2007, 02:13 PM
Ron I've said it before and I'll say it again YOU'RE THE MAN! If you were thrown in jail for sticking up for us common folk I would make my own festival "Cr***" (not sure on pronounciation) and make sure it took place directly outside your sell buddy! We will bring the music to you!

canexplain
12-12-2007, 02:39 PM
Ron I've said it before and I'll say it again YOU'RE THE MAN! If you were thrown in jail for sticking up for us common folk I would make my own festival "Cr***" (not sure on pronounciation) and make sure it took place directly outside your sell buddy! We will bring the music to you!

thats funny, it made my day and now i can go home yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... later gang ... cr****

Wheres the beef?
12-12-2007, 04:45 PM
You most certainly have a file. Say what you want. Nothing will probably come of it. But, it will be recorded and filed.

captncrzy
12-12-2007, 06:10 PM
I'm scared to even be in here. bye.

gaypalmsprings
12-12-2007, 06:16 PM
http://www.hillcity-comics.com/models/guillotine2.jpg