PDA

View Full Version : Should Brokendoll be banned?

captncrzy
12-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Well?

TomAz
12-11-2007, 10:16 AM
next person who starts a thread about BD should be banned.

captncrzy
12-11-2007, 10:17 AM
Hey, I'm trying to help things along. Ignoring her is not making her go away. Neither is fighting with her.

PassiveTheory
12-11-2007, 10:18 AM
If someone bothers you, simply ignore them.

J~$$$
12-11-2007, 10:19 AM
steez.

Courtney
12-11-2007, 10:20 AM
If someone bothers you, simply ignore them.

Sadly, you can still see thread titles for people on ignore. And it also makes certain conversations nonsensical. Ignore is not a panacea.

J~$$$
12-11-2007, 10:21 AM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/mmmmdoughnuts/2103138211_b8772d9983_o-1.png

PassiveTheory
12-11-2007, 10:23 AM
Sadly, you can still see thread titles for people on ignore. And it also makes certain conversations nonsensical. Ignore is not a panacea.

I had to bust out my dictionary for that last word... O.o

Yeah I know you can still see the thread titles, it was just my more socially acceptable way of saying "BD doesn't bother me, so whatever".

canexplain
12-11-2007, 10:24 AM
naw you never ban someone unless they are spaming, or doing illegal sort of stuff on the boards ... canx**

Courtney
12-11-2007, 10:33 AM
This is in the waiver that we all agree to when we sign up for the board:

Forum Rules

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

I guess it's just a question of whether we really want to enforce all of those things. Because if we banned anyone who has ever said anything obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws, that would probably be 95% of the board.

BROKENDOLL
12-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Well this is a fine mess I've gotten myself into, isn't it? I don't think I deserve to go the way of Delta, but then that's not my choice here. Right now I'm going the way of work and I guess I'll know when I get back home this evening, huh?

psychic friend
12-11-2007, 10:37 AM
you get used to the ignore thing after a while. dont be scared to try new things.

full on idle
12-11-2007, 10:42 AM
Making threads about her and fighting with her feeds her. How is that so hard to grasp? We now have three different threads about Brokendoll on the first page. This isn't helping anything.

invisiblerobots
12-11-2007, 10:51 AM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i211/invisible_robots/methman.gif

amyzzz
12-11-2007, 10:52 AM
You forgot the "who gives a fuck?" option.

J~$$$
12-11-2007, 10:54 AM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i211/invisible_robots/methman.gifhttp://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i211/invisible_robots/methman.gifhttp://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i211/invisible_robots/methman.gifhttp://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i211/invisible_robots/methman.gif
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i211/invisible_robots/methman.gifhttp://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i211/invisible_robots/methman.gifhttp://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i211/invisible_robots/methman.gif
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i211/invisible_robots/methman.gifhttp://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i211/invisible_robots/methman.gif

luckyface
12-11-2007, 10:56 AM
Making threads about her and fighting with her feeds her. How is that so hard to grasp? We now have three different threads about Brokendoll on the first page. This isn't helping anything.

http://home.netcom.com/~jonplus/Please_Do_Not_Feed_The_Troll.jpg

thinnerair
12-11-2007, 11:37 AM
Guys!!! Stop fighting!!!

TomAz
12-11-2007, 11:42 AM
http://pimpimg.myyearbook.com/usercontent/fast/pimp_images/Images/Funny/1_ugly_people.jpg

invisiblerobots
12-11-2007, 11:49 AM
http://doozy.inf.ed.ac.uk/jbednar/album/Objects/20051110_03cx232_%5BWashington_DC%5D_Rotten_pumpki n_small.jpg

TomAz
12-11-2007, 12:03 PM
I had to bust out my dictionary for that last word... O.o

Yeah I know you can still see the thread titles, it was just my more socially acceptable way of saying "BD doesn't bother me, so whatever".

if BD doesn't bother you then you have reading comprehension issues and probably like Maroon 5.

Hannahrain
12-11-2007, 12:06 PM

I love you so much.

PassiveTheory
12-11-2007, 12:16 PM
if BD doesn't bother you then you have reading comprehension issues and probably like Maroon 5.

Don't you have a topic to go flood with idiotic myspace chain mail letters to get back to doing?

TomAz
12-11-2007, 12:22 PM
yes, but it's relatively easy to do that and point out what a dumbass you are at the same time.

amyzzz
12-11-2007, 12:25 PM
BD doesn't bother me. I usually skip over most of it.

(but I do having reading comprehension issues anyway)

captncrzy
12-11-2007, 12:30 PM
Not trying to feed the troll-like I said, there's been question about her being banned, etc. Just trying to get everyone's opinion.

As much as she gets my goad, I think she should be able to say whatever she wants-which is why I have her on ignore.

Also, Dani (unlike some other board mods) is really good about letting us run amok-so kudos to her.

J~$$$
12-11-2007, 12:34 PM
It would have been better if it was choad. So in my mind I replaced it.

Benis23
12-11-2007, 12:39 PM
i say she should not be banned. freedom of speech - even stupid people should be allowed to make posts.

TomAz
12-11-2007, 12:50 PM
freedom of speech means the government cannot arrest you for publicly stating a political position in opposition to the ruling party. it has nothing to do with what a private commercial enterprise does with its own property.

amyzzz
12-11-2007, 12:56 PM
We would like it to be as free as possible here.

Neutral Milk Hotel
12-11-2007, 12:59 PM

+10 for using the word panacea in casual conversation

crazzz2007
12-11-2007, 12:59 PM
Well?

congrats. you are now the proud recipient of the "WORST THREAD EVER" award.

you were also in the running for "STUPIDEST THREAD EVER."

canexplain
12-11-2007, 01:02 PM
Also, Dani (unlike some other board mods) is really good about letting us run amok-so kudos to her.

truer words have never been spoken .... well i guess some have, but not here ... canx**

J~$$$
12-11-2007, 01:04 PM
I heard the mod at the veagoose board is a real nazis.

canexplain
12-11-2007, 01:08 PM
I heard the mod at the veagoose board is a real nazis.

now thats funny dude, although i do curtail drug talk usually ... canx**

Benis23
12-11-2007, 01:15 PM
freedom of speech means the government cannot arrest you for publicly stating a political position in opposition to the ruling party. it has nothing to do with what a private commercial enterprise does with its own property.

I didn't mean to say that I thought she was actually legally entitled to post. I just think that that concept in general should be applied to this board. The less censorship the better as far as I'm concerned.

thelastgreatman
12-11-2007, 01:21 PM
Delta got banned for being a cunt. Why can't other people? If there were ever a good reason to ban someone it should be "unrelentingly dumbfuckery."

algunz
12-11-2007, 01:50 PM

Amen FOI, this is the heart of the matter. It's a concept I try to get my 7th graders to understand. If you don't respond to them, eventually they will stop talking.

People, please be smarter than a 7th grader.

thinnerair
12-11-2007, 01:54 PM
Guys. She can hear you!

J~$$$
12-11-2007, 01:55 PM
I think that some of you are right and some of your are wrong.

thelastgreatman
12-11-2007, 02:00 PM
Some of our what are wrong?

gaypalmsprings
12-11-2007, 03:34 PM
The Love Doctor Doll can fix Broken Doll.

http://www.samanthadolls.com/preciousm/2005dolls/2005images/drlove.jpg

menikmati
12-11-2007, 04:00 PM
can I start threads and ban everyone on my 'annoying list'?

Deviate_420
12-11-2007, 04:09 PM
Brokendoll should be banned from breathing air....

ThomThom
12-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Now what is so hard about ignoring this little old woman?

marooko
12-11-2007, 06:43 PM
now thats funny dude, although i do curtail drug talk usually ... canx**

why?

PassiveTheory
12-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Dude, I think ron was being sarcastic.

canexplain
12-11-2007, 08:33 PM
Dude, I think ron was being sarcastic.

no i wasnt ... there is this filter where the super mods put words that get changed if you type them .. so i just ask people to talk about almost anything cept drugs ... me of all people yikes .. on the bonnaroo board, you almost cant use any vilgar words .. boy if they did that here people would jump overboard ... canx**

thelastgreatman
12-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Wow, you're a fucking fascist, Ron.

algunz
12-11-2007, 08:46 PM
Finally, we have discovered Ron's achilles heel. The master of nice is really a censorist.

canexplain
12-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Finally, we have discovered Ron's achilles heel. The master of nice is really a censorist.

oh no, the truth is out yikes :) .. someone said earlier how liberal PF was .. if she followed that agreement someone else posted, we would all be banned ... but she is a super mod, not just a peon mod like me ... canx**

algunz
12-11-2007, 08:58 PM
You should market a doll, because I wanna just hug and kiss you right now. I'll bet you get that a lot. You could make millions.

canexplain
12-11-2007, 09:31 PM
You should market a doll, because I wanna just hug and kiss you right now. I'll bet you get that a lot. You could make millions.

if that was directed at me, they did that when i was the fluffy dog :) i let all the kids and old ladies come up to me so they could have a pic with me while they were on freemont street at vegoose .... what a fun time . i dont know if i posted this back after the fest, but when anyone took my pic, i had the biggest smile lol and not a person could even see it .... habit i guess ....canx**

algunz
12-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Of course it was directed at you, canx. Seriously, you need to market a Ron Doll. It could come with a little dog costume that you change him in to and a pair of mini crocs.

canexplain
12-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Of course it was directed at you, canx. Seriously, you need to market a Ron Doll. It could come with a little dog costume that you change him in to and a pair of mini crocs.

now that was funny ... canx**

miscorrections
12-11-2007, 09:55 PM

Not with the dog costume, no one wants to encourage the furries.

algunz
12-11-2007, 09:59 PM
Keep him clean and he can avoid the mange.

thelastgreatman
12-12-2007, 01:16 AM
Pretty lame, Ron. What's your reasoning?

Wheres the beef?
12-12-2007, 01:21 AM
This is in the waiver that we all agree to when we sign up for the board:

I guess it's just a question of whether we really want to enforce all of those things. Because if we banned anyone who has ever said anything obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws, that would probably be 95% of the board.

But then we would all just create alias's. There's really no way you can stop it. And you can't ban at the IP level because you can always use an anonymity service like Tor (at least I would).

thelastgreatman
12-12-2007, 01:26 AM
But then we would all just create alias's. There's really no way you can stop it. And you can't ban at the IP level because you can always use an anonymity service like Tor (at least I would).

You think Brokendoll knows how to get around an IP ban? Most people don't even know how to get around a username ban because they don't know enough to wipe their temps. God I hate the way you talk.

canexplain
12-12-2007, 05:34 AM
Pretty lame, Ron. What's your reasoning?

My reasoning is this: at the time when I first started going to the vegoose board, there was essentially a part time mod and that was it …. The board was not connected officially to the vegoose site or anything …. When someone pm’d me and ask if I wanted to be the mod, I said yes because I thought I could get the board kicking more …. It didn’t work much, and maybe next year I will try some new things …. I wanted to make the board interesting and fun …. I changed the format, pics, and colors all the time for variety …. But the bottom line was/is, I had to go by their rules …. I either went with them or I couldn’t be a mod and try to jumpstart the board … like any job really, you have to follow the business’s rules, and if you don’t like them, then you can always quit ….. that’s basically it … I have always tried to work in the system when I could, that is why what I did while I was in the air force to buck the system, could have got me thrown in jail, but I was on the inside, so I worked from there for my ideals …. Sometimes it works, and sometimes zip .. so that’s my story and I am sticking to it … canx** how did this thread all of the sudden deal with me ... yikes ....

clarky123
12-12-2007, 05:40 AM
how did this thread all of the sudden deal with me ... yikes ....

Hey Ron, sorry to hijack the topic but are you going to be wearing your "Dog Outfit" at Coachella next year? And if so, would it be the same breed of dog?

canexplain
12-12-2007, 05:51 AM
Hey Ron, sorry to hijack the topic but are you going to be wearing your "Dog Outfit" at Coachella next year? And if so, would it be the same breed of dog?

actually i think i am going to wear it for NYE at a show because that will be fun and then maybe one evening at coachella since it will to hot in the day time .... if a handfull of people would like me to do that, i would just for the heck of it ... canx** and i have to wear stef's hat part of the time :)

gaypalmsprings
12-12-2007, 05:55 AM
Ron - you did a great job with the Vegoose message board. I read it quite often & benefited from it.

Your dog outfit would be best for Randy. He'd have a heat stroke.

canexplain
12-12-2007, 05:57 AM
Ron - you did a great job with the Vegoose message board. I read it quite often & benefited from it.

Your dog outfit would be best for Randy. He'd have a heat stroke.

thats funny, or maybe it would keep the sun off of him this time ... and tnx about the board, i will try harder next year but geez i dont get why i am getting flack from here about it yikes ... canx**

clarky123
12-12-2007, 06:00 AM
if a handfull of people would like me to do that, i would just for the heck of it ... canx**

Yes Canx, I think quite a few people on here would like to see you in the Dawg Outfit!

thelastgreatman
12-12-2007, 06:10 AM
Ron, why did you take so much time to type out the "when you're doing a job you gotta do what you're told sometimes" speech that every adult gave me since I was 10 instead of just saying that it wasn't your rule, it was the promoter's. End blame.

canexplain
12-12-2007, 06:30 AM
Ron, why did you take so much time to type out the "when you're doing a job you gotta do what you're told sometimes" speech that every adult gave me since I was 10 instead of just saying that it wasn't your rule, it was the promoter's. End blame.

Ok, there is just not many things that get me going other the music, gals (but I have one), and politics … I have always been a liberal and believe in giving people free reign over their own lives … freedom from government and authority has always been near the top of my list of priorities …. My ex used to say people would walk all over me at times, and it wasn’t that, it was if someone had something that was important to them and not to me, I let them have their way … we are all too ready to show someone else how they are wrong and we are right .. I got thrown in jail for my convictions (well soldier field jail in 68) and they haven’t failed me in almost 60 years …. If I would have played their game better, I might have a bigger house or a better job, but convictions, love (yikes), tolerance, and faith of your fellow man, is never a bad thing …..There I go preaching again, so sorry dude .. and PF , if you read this, could I wear my costume into the field or would they bar me …. Now back to brokendoll .. can

thelastgreatman
12-12-2007, 06:32 AM
Ron... I wasn't being serious when I called you a fucking fascist. You're a filthy hippie, I know, I would never seriously call you anything else. =)

J~$$$
12-12-2007, 06:32 AM
Leave Ron alone bitches or ill cut you.

gaypalmsprings
12-12-2007, 06:34 AM
Leave Ron alone bitches or ill cut you.

Like she said.

J~$$$
12-12-2007, 06:48 AM
Thanks girlfriend.

TomAz
12-12-2007, 06:48 AM
… I have always been a liberal and believe in giving people free reign over their own lives … freedom from government and authority has always been near the top of my list of priorities ….

i think you've just described a libertarian, not a liberal.

canexplain
12-12-2007, 06:53 AM
i think you've just described a libertarian, not a liberal.

you are pretty much right, but libertarians cant ever get anything done in this crappy two party system, so i go with the closest party i can ..... hey enough about me cept dani, can i wear the dog costume :) canx**

artgutser
12-12-2007, 08:12 AM
Ok, there is just not many things that get me going other the music, gals (but I have one), and politics … I have always been a liberal and believe in giving people free reign over their own lives … freedom from government and authority has always been near the top of my list of priorities …. My ex used to say people would walk all over me at times, and it wasn’t that, it was if someone had something that was important to them and not to me, I let them have their way … we are all too ready to show someone else how they are wrong and we are right .. I got thrown in jail for my convictions (well soldier field jail in 68) and they haven’t failed me in almost 60 years …. If I would have played their game better, I might have a bigger house or a better job, but convictions, love (yikes), tolerance, and faith of your fellow man, is never a bad thing …..There I go preaching again, so sorry dude .. and PF , if you read this, could I wear my costume into the field or would they bar me …. Now back to brokendoll .. can

Nice guy, cool, and have principles. You’re like the "hippie" George Clooney. :)
I sure hope we get to meet some day

goodgrl
12-12-2007, 07:52 PM
naw you never ban someone unless they are spaming, or doing illegal sort of stuff on the boards ... canx**

AMEN!

psychic friend
12-12-2007, 07:58 PM
right so please keep your posting of illegal shared files to the private message function.

thanks

Suffacated
12-14-2007, 04:22 PM
To the haters,
the takers,
the liars,
some Coachella posters(captncrzy),
and the bottom feeding scumb....
The FCC,
the FBI,
and every tin god with a badge and a gun....
You talk the talk,
you preach and bitch,
but your words don't mean a thing....
You get what you give,
you give what you get,
Just the way it's always been.....

kreutz2112
12-14-2007, 04:45 PM
shut the fuck up and die.

Suffacated
12-14-2007, 04:57 PM
shut the fuck up and die.

One day I will...
Just for you.....
thats a promise....

luckyface
12-14-2007, 05:05 PM
Oooh is this her man?

Suffacated
12-14-2007, 05:16 PM
Yes it is...
BTW,
You are 100% correct re: trolls..

thelastgreatman
12-14-2007, 05:38 PM
So Suffacated, how's looking like Super Mario working out for you?

schoolofruckus
12-14-2007, 05:44 PM
To the haters,
the takers,
the liars,
some Coachella posters(captncrzy),
and the bottom feeding scumb....
The FCC,
the FBI,
and every tin god with a badge and a gun....
You talk the talk,
you preach and bitch,
but your words don't mean a thing....
You get what you give,
you give what you get,
Just the way it's always been.....

I agree with that. I mean, take Brokendoll for example. She causes nothing but pain, agony, suffering, and illness to people here. Which goes a long way towards explaining why the same is consistently revisited upon her by everyone else.

Suffacated
12-14-2007, 05:54 PM
So Suffacated, how's looking like Super Mario working out for you?

I'm sorry...
I wouldn't know.
I've never taken the opportunity to enlighten myself with video games...
So, yeah.
That went over my head.

Suffacated
12-14-2007, 06:31 PM
I agree with that. I mean, take Brokendoll for example. She causes nothing but pain, agony, suffering, and illness to people here. Which goes a long way towards explaining why the same is consistently revisited upon her by everyone else.

Pain, agony, suffering, and illness?
Wow.
If that is truly the way it is, so be it.
You get what you give,
you give what you get....
This is really enlightening....
I never knew that visiting this board could be so physically and mentally damaging to so many people?
I'm sorry if she has caused you any type of illness or discomfort.
I hope you are feeling better...
You're young....
I'm sure you'll get over it.

I guess I had better watch myself....
Maybe take some Imodium A-D?

Mr.Nipples
12-14-2007, 07:15 PM
let this thread fucking die after this very post...

miscorrections
12-14-2007, 10:57 PM
I can't. I'm impressed that Suffacated quoted Mojave 3, even if he didn't mean to. Which I'm sure he didn't.

gaypalmsprings
12-14-2007, 11:03 PM

kreutz2112
12-14-2007, 11:12 PM
BROKENDOLL

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/2007-04-25-28246.jpg

<3

Suffacated

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/mmmmdoughnuts/2103138211_b8772d9983_o.png

Suffacated
12-15-2007, 08:27 AM
You forgot to wish us to die.
But I'm sure that deep inside of your warped Mormon mind
you still do.
Not to worry...
I still forgive you...

TomAz
12-15-2007, 11:14 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/business.jpg

John Peel is My Co-pilot
12-16-2007, 02:48 PM
I think the final word on this topic needs to come from, oooh, I don't know, a pic of a cute kitten that's been humorously altered by Photoshop with some pithy phrase attached.

Now if only that were possible...

BROKENDOLL
12-16-2007, 03:03 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/art_7.jpgI can't believe it's come to this...

PotVsKtl
12-16-2007, 03:26 PM
jZnr9DuCZgY

ShyGuy75
12-16-2007, 04:26 PM
PotV, I knew there had to be a reason you were here

captncrzy
12-16-2007, 04:36 PM
That kid is gonna be in therapy for years

betao
12-16-2007, 10:23 PM
That kid is gonna be in therapy for years

IM gonna be in therapy for years after watching that!

BROKENDOLL
12-16-2007, 10:32 PM
After this damn thread, I may consider alittle therapy myself...

J~$$$
12-17-2007, 06:44 AM
What are multies?
Multi is short for “multi-syllable rhyme.” Multies are phrases in which more than one syllable rhymes. Multies can be double, triple, quadruple (etc…) rhymes.

Normal rhyme: cat / hat
Multi rhyme: my cat / hi-hat
Or a longer multi: bit my cat / hit the hi-hat

Southern rapper Ludacris loves featuring multies in his verses. Luda has a trademark delivery, in which he slows down and emphasizes the end of each line. This delivery works well when he slips in some clever multies.

I’m never going nowhere, so don’t try me,
my music sticks in fans’ veins like an I.V.

In the example from the track Number One Spot, Luadacris creates a multi with “try me” and “I.V.” He could have just rhymed “me” with “V.”, but by rhyming with the additional syllables (try with I) it becomes a multi.

What’s the difference between multies and in-rhymes?

In-rhymes:
Don’t be silly cover your milli I’m like Billy
Don’t be dumb cover your gun I ain’t fun
- Dizee Rascal, “Stand Up Tall”

Multies:
Punchlines that kill… my hits’ll bury ya,
I rap to myself on the bus like… schizophrenia

Why should I use multies?
Multies are hallmarks of all the dopest flows, and all the best rappers use them. They are more complex and more impressive than normal rhymes and so command a lot more respect. Multies add variation to your verse and will help you craft better rhymes.

How do I write multies?
Multies aren’t that much harder to write than typical rhymes, they just take more time. Step one is to find a line that you want to start with. Take this line for example:

The elite force like army rangers and navy seals,

Now we’re going to create a multi with “navy seals.” The first thing you want to do is list all the words that rhyme with “navy”. The easiest way to do this is by using a rhyme dictionary (rhymezone.com) and listing the results, but keep in mind that this will only give you the ‘perfect’ rhymes, not the slant rhymes. Slant rhymes are very important, because they allow you to write more creative lines. This is especially true when you’re writing multies, ‘cause otherwise your lines might come out contrived and stupid. The other problem with rhyming dictionaries is that they do the work for you. If you take the time to actually think for yourself of all the rhymes for the word, you’re more likely to get those rhymes in your head for future freestyles. I don’t recommend rhyme dictionaries unless you’re really stuck.

Perfect rhymes for navy:
gravy
wavy

Slant rhymes for navy:
maybe
baby
lady
rabies
weighty
etc…

Then repeat this process for the second word, in this case, “seals.”

Perfect rhymes with seals:
deals
eels
feels
heels
meals
peels
reels
squeals
steals
wheels

Slant rhymes for seals:
stales
whales
beans
etc…

Now we go through the process of linking up navy-rhymes with seals-rhymes. There are lots of combinations, so try to pick some that make some sense:

Baby meals
Wavy eels
Lady squeals
Gravy feels
Weighty whales

Then we pick one and write a line that makes sense:

I kick it operatic ‘til that fat lady squeals
or
your lyrics are stuffing, so now I know how gravy feels
or
I’ll call you Gerber cuz ya spittin’ up some baby meals

Write a bunch of them, and then pick the one that you like best to use. Or use a bunch of them in a row like this:

The elite force like army rangers and navy seals,
I kick it operatic ‘til that fat lady squeals
your lyrics are stuffing, now I know how gravy feels,
I’ll call you Gerber cuz ya spittin’ up some baby meals

That’s the simplest way to write multies. If you master that simple technique, you should already notice your lyrical skills improving.

BROKENDOLL
12-17-2007, 09:36 AM
I think the final word on this topic needs to come from, oooh, I don't know, a pic of a cute kitten that's been humorously altered by Photoshop with some pithy phrase attached.

Now if only that were possible...
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/Poster2-1.jpg

BROKENDOLL
12-17-2007, 09:46 AM
On this board, anything's possible!

BROKENDOLL
12-17-2007, 10:41 AM
Dammit, would somebody please comment on the fine job I did making my own LOL cat?

J~$$$
12-17-2007, 10:50 AM
Its almost as retarded as you.

thelastgreatman
12-17-2007, 10:53 AM
Comment requested, FACE DELIVERED.

miscorrections
12-17-2007, 10:54 AM
Jesus SHUT UP with your stupid FACE. It's not clever and when you use it in every other post it makes me want to punch you in your ovaries.

BROKENDOLL
12-17-2007, 11:10 AM
I imagine since thelastgreatman has no balls, I can accept the fact that he has ovaries.

gaypalmsprings
12-17-2007, 11:18 AM
http://waynesword.palomar.edu/images/figdrw1b.gif

kreutz2112
12-17-2007, 11:34 AM
ovaries are womans balls.

BROKENDOLL
12-17-2007, 01:15 PM
And mine are bigger then thelastgreatman's.

Ill_Eagle
12-17-2007, 02:03 PM
I just threw up all over the fucking keyboard.

BROKENDOLL
12-17-2007, 02:16 PM
Which ones did you eat?

BROKENDOLL
12-17-2007, 02:19 PM
Wow, that was disgusting, wasn't it? For someone trying not to get my ass banned, I will be more conscientious in posting next time.

Neighborhood Creep
10-11-2012, 10:44 AM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/561852_10151123543804833_553712770_n.jpg

algunz
10-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Shouldn't that be in the annoying Facebook posts thread?

heart cooks brain
10-11-2012, 11:01 AM
RIP J$$$$

bmack86
10-11-2012, 11:07 AM
tubesock shakur

heart cooks brain
10-11-2012, 11:09 AM
oh i thought that was someone else.

whose grave am i standing on?

canexplain
10-11-2012, 11:38 AM
Ah, the good ole' dayz...... cr****

suprefan
10-11-2012, 12:02 PM
How is not just a statement

heart cooks brain
10-11-2012, 12:14 PM
How is not just a statement

good point.

Trick Loves The Kids
10-11-2012, 03:32 PM
Brokendoll fucking rules and if you can't see that then you are part of the problem.

BROKENDOLL
10-11-2012, 07:57 PM
...the fuck did I do now?

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/561852_10151123543804833_553712770_n.jpg
It's the horn, isn't it? My apologies, Creep... I didn't mean to trigger those issue you have with penis size. That, or you don't do Unicorns. WHO the fuck DOESN"T DO UNICORNS???

Shouldn't that be in the annoying Facebook posts thread? What is it that annoys you most about Unicorns, Gunz? I mean, c'mon... my tequila glazed statuses about a broken heart have never made it to that thread... how the Hell is a legless Unicorn gonna get there?

Ah, the good ole' dayz...... cr****
You're not kidding! Who knew that any threads from my pubescent board days would still be marinating in the archives... I've matured since then... Banning me would be like the Meercat Family sending Flower on her way... There I'd be, getting smaller as I headed towards the sunset... and all of you would be standing there on tippy toes like little erections, chattering away about my demise...

BROKENDOLL
10-11-2012, 08:05 PM
I have a little Ron Doll also. I bet Ron is Unicorn friendly!

bmack86
10-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Jeez, I've had BD on ignore so long I forgot she was still around. Interesting.

BROKENDOLL
10-11-2012, 09:39 PM
Jeez, I've had BD on ignore so long I forgot she was still around. Interesting. Well, so much for any chance you had at becoming my caretaker one day...Here's a head's up for the future...You might want to have that little ignore feature tuned up because if Daft Punk is on that lineup poster, you're gonna need it... lol

malcolmjamalawesome
10-12-2012, 04:07 AM
Crawl back to the Photoshop Basics for Slow Adults extension course from whence you came.

Trick Loves The Kids
10-12-2012, 09:08 AM
You guys tolerate Suprefan for some reason and his presence here is far more visible and far less interesting than Brokendoll's

Neighborhood Creep
10-12-2012, 09:26 AM
I like BD as well. Her unicorn pic on FB had me laughing so I found this thread to post it in.

TomAz
10-12-2012, 09:53 AM
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2012/09/16/arts/16BUNNY1_SPAN/16BUNNY1-articleLarge.jpg

algunz
10-12-2012, 09:56 AM
What is it that annoys you most about Unicorns, Gunz? I mean, c'mon... my tequila glazed statuses about a broken heart have never made it to that thread... how the Hell is a legless Unicorn gonna get there?

I'm not annoyed by your posts here or on Facebook. I just thought it made more sense in the Facebook thread.

GuyInTucson
10-12-2012, 10:23 AM
You guys tolerate Suprefan for some reason and his presence here is far more visible and far less interesting than Brokendoll's

Truer words have never been spoken.

Neighborhood Creep
10-12-2012, 10:28 AM
I'm not annoyed by your posts here or on Facebook. I just thought it made more sense in the Facebook thread.

Sense and myself don't go hand in hand.

canexplain
10-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Truer words have never been spoken.
Sort of true but you may not remember years ago in the BD, Randy,Supre, even me a little dayz when this board was on fire with insults, repartee and general verbal Karate even though you had to be there to realize it was all in fun ..... cr****

GuyInTucson
10-12-2012, 10:43 AM
Sort of true but you may not remember years ago in the BD, Randy,Supre, even me a little dayz when this board was on fire with insults, repartee and general verbal Karate even though you had to be there to realize it was all in fun ..... cr****

what?

canexplain
10-12-2012, 10:46 AM
what?

Just saying, around 5 years ago or so, certain people could say the sky was blue and 15 people would respond with some off the wall comment cutting the person on how daft they were. I enjoyed it and I think peeps like BD did too. Have Gunz explain it better than me :) cr****

Trick Loves The Kids
10-12-2012, 10:58 AM
canexplain is realistically my favorite poster

heart cooks brain
10-12-2012, 11:04 AM
canexplain is realistically my favorite poster

i tend to agree.

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2012, 09:40 PM
Crawl back to the Photoshop Basics for Slow Adults extension course from whence you came.
MJA... the fuck is a whence?

I confess, I only tolerate suprefan because he's willing to give up dancing and jumping around enjoying a show for the sake of getting photos and video recordings to flaunt in our faces here on the board. And let's be honest here... This is a music message board, and well, suprefan is on alert to EVERYTHING FUCKING THING MUSIC RELATED. (Probably why he can't get a girlfriend...) If there is an update or a correction to be reported in regards to showtimes, venues, or set-times, he's all over it. AND HE'LL POINT IT OUT TO YOU...
I, on the other hand, stumbled onto Coachella and just know a good time when I see it. For my 51 years, I'm far from having the knowledge that some of these pretentious fucks have about their music, so you won't find me trying to take over a thread like some know it all, or say, someone of Randy's caliber. Well, at least the caliber he was back in the day. MOTHERFUCKER was like a .357 Magnum always trying to shoot me down. And, like some idiot looking for a cheap thrill, I'd fire back...Dude's gotten all soft these days... Like almost stale... Dani must have beat him to submission before allowing him back...that, or he really does believe I'm invisible...
I don't actually remember the total, but I'll guess that at least 3 or 4 new threads were created all by himself for his personal crusade against my persona...Even worse was the fact that he had an issue with Mario, my Knight in Shining Armor back in those days... I'd be getting all "real talk" on that little prick, and Mario would come barging in with his bullshit Hiaku like he was there to protect and provide poetic justice. Then another thread would be created suggesting that people share their own hiaku... Another anger burst later, and we got a thread where Randy tried to convince everybody that Mario and I were invisible, and everyone was to pretend we stayed invisible... :rotflDo you understand how fucking hard that would be to do, when only 43 out of how many 1000's of others aren't in on the stupid-ass game? Funny, but anytime we had a chance to show Randy that we really weren't really invisible, he'd haul ass and get lost in the crowd...He's a funny, funny guy, as long as you didn't mind being the ass end of his humor train. Did I mind being the fucking caboose? Yes... But, it opened the doors to an interest in therapy and mental disorders... Now I believe in Unicorns and think I'm a caboose... Is that what you meant by interesting, Trick?

I like BD as well. Her unicorn pic on FB had me laughing so I found this thread to post it in.
Creep, if you ever see a facebook post with or about me on drugs, or doing anything illegal, there is also a thread somewhere around here titled Brokendoll's Felony Capers...just a tip for future reference... :pulse.

Psssst... Gunz, I hate to be the barer of disappointing news, but I don't give a shit where my posts end up... the chances of them ever making full-on sense at this stage in the game just isn't gonna happen... LOL

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2012, 09:43 PM
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2012/09/16/arts/16BUNNY1_SPAN/16BUNNY1-articleLarge.jpg
I don't know if I like this photo because it's kind of erotic, or if it's because it reminds me of my Spirit Hood... LOL

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Sort of true but you may not remember years ago in the BD, Randy,Supre, even me a little dayz when this board was on fire with insults, repartee and general verbal Karate even though you had to be there to realize it was all in fun cr****

A.L.L. I.N. F.U.N.
The kind of fun that can only be compared to shoving shards of bamboo under one's toenails...

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2012, 10:49 PM
And, don't forget who opened the gates for you heathens to start exposing the many angles of yourselves for all to see here on the board! Had I not brazenly shown a little leg and gravity impaired side boob long ago, you guys would have never made it past being mere ass cracks. Now you've got a whole fucking thread that resembles one of those Boys and Girls Gone Wild tapes! Geez, Courtney wouldn't let anyone know her true identity way back when... Now she'll share her most intimate birthmark. and favorite sex position, all while designing a spreadsheet to keep score on.

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2012, 11:21 PM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/paulath/Computers/ignorebutton.jpg

Neighborhood Creep
10-13-2012, 09:42 AM
Christ. My apologies to everyone for opening this back up.

Consecutive posts by BD
12:40am
12:43am
1:21am
1:49am
2:21am