PDA

View Full Version : 120407

canexplain
12-04-2007, 10:49 AM
Ok no one like my “bigger mail box” thread, so I don’t think I will have a lot of luck with this one lol …. I know we have the default thread which is somewhat the same idea, but how about a thread each day (if there is anything worthy) with the days date ….. then whatever kind of weird news thing you read, random thoughts, just stuff that hit you and you don’t want to start a new thread to convey it (not like some people that are thread starting happy) …. If it’s lame, then so be it, but for today I will start it with this thread …. Canx**

canexplain
12-04-2007, 10:58 AM
So I really meant to put this in the original post, but this is an example of what I was talking about ….
There is this big building that my work owns and they rent it out for events …… anyway, the person that wants
To rent it has a myspace page, and my people are blocked from going there to see his proposal …..
anyway I went to the Site to check it out and see if they can go there (they can’t, to many half naked girls and cussing), but
This dude is going to have a concert on Feb. 2nd there if things work out …. He said in his email to me , “the
Biggest name that is going to be there, and you probably don’t know who they are is The Prodigy” … wow I
Think that is pretty cool …. Ill see if I let them go to the site, maybe I can get free tics lol … canx**

J~$$$
12-04-2007, 11:01 AM
what?

amyzzz
12-04-2007, 11:01 AM
That's pretty cool, Ron.

amyzzz
12-04-2007, 11:02 AM
THE PRODIGY.

canexplain
12-04-2007, 11:07 AM
what?

thats what i said Justin, here is a copy of most of the email (notice he doesnt spell very well which is not a good sign for a business letter)

Hi, my name is Kyle and Im interested in renting your entire facility on February 2nd for a large concert event. Were planning on having about 3 - 5 thousand attendees. I saw that Skylab this year was at your event center, the venue got a lot of possitive responses, which is why we are looking to use it aswell.

Our event is around the same size, maybe a bit smaller than Skylab. The performers that we are bringing are not the same type of music, we are going to have a mix of electronic music and rock. The Prodigy being our biggest headliner.

The gentleman that answered my phone call, Jason, told me to send you an e-mail since you were out of town.

Thanks for your time, and hope to hear from you soon.

Kyle

J~$$$
12-04-2007, 11:09 AM
ahhhh I see, this was a few months back.

http://www.denverunderground.com/article.php?story=2007061821012250

rage patton
12-04-2007, 12:11 PM
THE PRODIGY.

Hell yes!

For a second Ron, I thought you had found a second source that claims to confirm the Prodigy. I would have been beyond excited.

Oh well... I still have hope.

Good idea by the way Ron. Perhaps put slashes (/) between the numbers? So its easier to tell which day it is?

wmgaretjax
12-04-2007, 12:15 PM
Perhaps put slashes (/) between the numbers? So its easier to tell which day it is?

fukk that// kkeep it kkryptikk

ShyGuy75
12-04-2007, 12:16 PM
Canex, with all due respect, your idea defeats the purpose of having this message board.

Are you under the employement of the board police now?

I'm for freedom of posting, and that entails, whatever comes to my head, I will start a thread about it.

Like they say on Kid Nation....Deal with it! :winkiss

canexplain
12-04-2007, 12:48 PM
Canex, with all due respect, your idea defeats the purpose of having this message board.

Are you under the employement of the board police now?

I'm for freedom of posting, and that entails, whatever comes to my head, I will start a thread about it.

Like they say on Kid Nation....Deal with it! :winkiss

Well I said, some of all of you might think the idea is lame …… I wish PF would chime in …. I just know that a lot of the threads never even make it thru the day before they roll off because there are so many ….. so an add to the daily thread … someone ask obama if being president was a life long ambition of his … he said basically, no it never has been, but it was just the right time and circumstances …. Well someone dug up a KINDERGARDEN paper that he wrote that said he wanted to be president and now they are calling him a liar …. This is going to be a silly and really dumb election if we are stooping to these kind of things ….. canx**

Oh and on the getting a good education at a lesser school .. I wrote this before , but in the early 70’s I went to Tennessee state university and at the time, I was the only white kid that was going there as a student …. I finally left the school because most of the classes seemed to me aimed at high schoolers and not college k

canexplain
12-04-2007, 03:24 PM
well i will just post here lol, my own little blog .... anyway check out this article ..... what ever happened to our first admendment .... and this also points out why some of us say, watch what you post here because you never know who is watching you .... and i said the B (bomb) word once in the LA airport coming in from HA.... they pulled my butt in and "talked to me" for over an hour ... i did have on an american flag t and a fringe coat but it was like 72 .... guess it is only worse now :( canx**