PDA

View Full Version : WHY SO MUCH OPINION?

JOE X
12-04-2007, 07:52 AM
I THINK EVERONE HERE IS INCAPABLE OF CONTRIBUTING TO THE MESSAGE BOARD WITHOUT PUTTING FORWARD SOME KIND OF OPINION. WHAT'S WRONG WITH Y'ALL? :rolleyes

marooko
12-04-2007, 09:08 AM
some may not have the facts as to whats wrong, so you're gonna be getting opinions. being that you dont seem to like it, that may be contributing to the fact that noone has been posting here.

JOE X
12-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Oh my god! More opinion! What is the matter with you?

Ill_Eagle
12-05-2007, 11:03 AM
I think you're a douchebag.

Tijuana
12-05-2007, 01:23 PM
If you don't want to read opinions... THEN DON'T FUCKING COME INTO MESSAGE BOARDS. Seriously dude... are you retarted or something.

Do you ever go to a bathroom to ask people why they are taking a shit in there.

gaypalmsprings
12-05-2007, 04:36 PM
http://www.thepixelchick.com/anySite/newAdmin/userUploads/opinion.jpg

JOE X
12-09-2007, 03:45 AM
I SPENT THE WHOLE OF LAST WEEKEND IN THE COMPANY OF A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T EXPRESS ANY OPINION ABOUT ANYTHING AT ALL AND WE HAD A GREAT TIME SO WHY CAN'T YOU? ARE YOU OPINIONATED OR SOMETHING? CHILL!:pulse

farside
12-09-2007, 05:37 AM
I SPENT THE WHOLE OF LAST WEEKEND IN THE COMPANY OF A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T EXPRESS ANY OPINION ABOUT ANYTHING AT ALL AND WE HAD A GREAT TIME SO WHY CAN'T YOU? ARE YOU OPINIONATED OR SOMETHING? CHILL!:pulse

Well, that's just your opinion man.

(P.S. On what kind of drugs where you guys on, a whole weekend...?)

fatbastard
12-09-2007, 05:50 AM
It's people you like you Joe X that ruin this board.

roberto73
12-09-2007, 06:12 AM
How do you go a whole weekend only expressing facts? What do your conversations sound like?

Joe X: Apples are a type of fruit.
Friend 1: Oh yeah? Mercury is the closest planet to the sun.
Friend 2: No way. Water is two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen.
Friend 3: You're full of shit. Deciduous trees lose their leaves.

Yeah, sounds like a real rip-snorter of a weekend.

brando4n82
12-09-2007, 07:09 AM
rip snorting smorgousboard

sonofhal
12-09-2007, 07:46 AM
How do you go a whole weekend only expressing facts? What do your conversations sound like?

Joe X: Apples are a type of fruit.
Friend 1: Oh yeah? Mercury is the closest planet to the sun.
Friend 2: No way. Water is two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen.
Friend 3: You're full of shit. Deciduous trees lose their leaves.

Yeah, sounds like a real rip-snorter of a weekend.

Friend 1 "What do you think of this song?"
Joe X "IT HAS NOTES"

roberto73
12-09-2007, 09:18 AM
Friend 1 "What do you think of this song?"
Joe X "IT HAS NOTES"

Friend 1: What do you think of the notes?
Joe X: They go up. And then they go down. And then they go up again.

BROKENDOLL
12-09-2007, 10:32 AM
If you don't want to read opinions... THEN DON'T FUCKING COME INTO MESSAGE BOARDS. Seriously dude... are you retarted or something.

Now this is RETARTED.

RedThom
12-09-2007, 08:35 PM
I THINK EVERONE HERE IS INCAPABLE OF CONTRIBUTING TO THE MESSAGE BOARD WITHOUT PUTTING FORWARD SOME KIND OF OPINION. WHAT'S WRONG WITH Y'ALL? :rolleyes

that would eradicate the need for a message board.

Also, the fact that you think that no one here is capable of not having an opinion is a matter of opinion jackass.

way to shoot yourself in the foot before the race starts.

thelastgreatman
12-09-2007, 08:37 PM
Now this is RETARTED.

Almost as retarted as misspelling retarded.

algunz
12-09-2007, 08:40 PM
In my opinion, this was funny to read.

Glamour Damaged
12-10-2007, 12:59 PM
Funny Indeed! :D

Coachellaians are Independent thinkers. Creative people who think outside the box. Most are outspoken with a mind of their own.

If you come on a Coachella message board looking for straight to the point facts. Read a dictonary. Dont come on a message board complaining about opinions, all the while throwing out opinions yourself.

Douche.

BROKENDOLL
12-10-2007, 01:07 PM

Almost as retarted as misspelling retarded.
Apparently my response went over your head dumbfuck...

MeowMixer
12-11-2007, 11:43 AM
WHy can't we just get along. We should all just be friends. Oh $hit! That was another opinion Y'ALL!

JOE X
12-16-2007, 03:44 AM
WELL I'VE BEEN MOVED BY YOUR RESPONSE EVERYONE. i STILL CAN'T QUITE BRING MYSELF TO FORM ANY KIND OF OPINION HERE. I HAVE BEEN TO A SHRINK BUT HE COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING WRONG WITH MY APPROACH TO LIFE. HE SAID I'M HEALTHY AND RELAXED BUT I SHOULD SEEK A SECOND OPINION. I ALSO SHOWED HIM THIS THREAD AND HE SAID MOST OF YOU ARE A BUNCH OF DOUCHE SUCKING HILLBILLY SHAGGIN BUSH SUPPORTING ASSHOLES. BUT THAT WAS HIS OPINION.:pulse

JOE X
12-16-2007, 03:50 AM
SO THAT'S HIS OPINION THEN. THIS LEAVES YOU IN A POSITION WHERE YOU CAN EXPRESS AN OPINION VIA AN INVENTED PERSONA SUCH AS A DOCTOR. YOU'RE A LIAR AND PROBABLY FULL OF AS MUCH OPINION AS ANYONE ELSE. GROW UP YOU TOSSER. I'D BE SURPRISED IF ANYONE COULD BE BOTHERED TO REPLY TO THIS EXCEPT YOURSELF.:rolleyes

JOE X
12-16-2007, 03:52 AM
MMM........ INTERESTING. WILL HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THIS.

Cpt. Funkaho
12-16-2007, 04:36 AM
Delete.

RedThom
12-16-2007, 09:47 AM
WELL I'VE BEEN MOVED BY YOUR RESPONSE EVERYONE. i STILL CAN'T QUITE BRING MYSELF TO FORM ANY KIND OF OPINION HERE. I HAVE BEEN TO A SHRINK BUT HE COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING WRONG WITH MY APPROACH TO LIFE. HE SAID I'M HEALTHY AND RELAXED BUT I SHOULD SEEK A SECOND OPINION. I ALSO SHOWED HIM THIS THREAD AND HE SAID MOST OF YOU ARE A BUNCH OF DOUCHE SUCKING HILLBILLY SHAGGIN BUSH SUPPORTING ASSHOLES. BUT THAT WAS HIS OPINION.:pulse

Why so serious?

lowfront
12-16-2007, 10:02 AM
Ban

Suffacated
12-16-2007, 10:08 AM
Troll

marooko
12-16-2007, 10:16 AM
Oh my god! More opinion! What is the matter with you?

your first post was your take on the board. in other words your opinion, FUCK FACE. < FACT.

blakely
12-16-2007, 04:06 PM
what the fuck is wrong with you? we cant all speak in factual terms. opinion is what starts good conversations and sparks the imagination. ass-hat.

JOE X
12-17-2007, 01:59 AM
WOW FACTS! THIS IS REALLY GETTING TOO MUCH NOW. HOW DO I COMBINE FACTS WITH OPINION? I'M GONNA HAVE TO TAKE A VACATION AND THINK ABOUT THIS. MAYBE SOME OF MY FRIENDS COULD HELP ME WITH THIS WHILE I CONSIDER APPLYING TO PRINCETON. OR SHOULD I JUST GET A JOB? ANYONE GOT A JOB FOR ME OUT THERE?

invisiblerobots
12-17-2007, 06:27 AM
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/emorock09/rage.jpg

marooko
12-17-2007, 06:49 AM
aaaaaaannnd scene.

Glamour Damaged
12-17-2007, 07:49 AM
http://communitiesonline.homestead.com/files/troll_2.jpg

RedThom
12-18-2007, 06:15 AM
http://communitiesonline.homestead.com/files/troll_2.jpg

He's more calm than our thread captain.

Heresy
12-19-2007, 09:08 AM
Something tells me this Joe X douche is on something. Crack maybe?

clarky123
12-19-2007, 03:36 PM
Something tells me this Joe X douche is on something. Crack maybe?

Something tells me you are a ........

Cocksucker?

MeowMixer
12-19-2007, 04:42 PM
I got me some bathin' apes

MeowMixer
12-19-2007, 04:43 PM
p.s. Joe X is a lint licking piece of crud. He is a silly jerk.

DSN1138
12-19-2007, 05:27 PM
this is ridiculous:nono

JOE X
12-21-2007, 05:24 AM
HEY YOU GUYS I GOT SOME GOOD NEWS! SOME GUY DOWN SOUTH SAYS HE'S GONNA HELP ME TO FORM AN OPINION ABOUT SOMETHING. HE SAYS I GOTTA THINK OF SOMETHING THAT WE CAN TALK ABOUT FIRST AND THEN HE IS GONNA GRADUALLY GET SOME KIND OF OPINION OUT OF ME. HE SAYS THAT IT'S SO LONG SINCE I HAD ONE THAT IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME, MAYBE A YEAR OR SOMETHING BUT HEY THAT'S GREAT NEWS FOR ME. NOW HAS ANYONE OUT THERE GOT A SUBJECT THAT I CAN THINK ABOUT THAT MIGHT HELP ME GET STARTED? YE SEE I AINT EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT ANYTHING AT ALL FOR A LONG TIME SO I'M A BIT EMPTY RIGHT NOW.
LOVE Y'ALL!:pulse

clarky123
12-21-2007, 05:26 AM
I love to tell you all what I think, but I don't have a strong opinion, apart from that GV are great for supplying us with so many free tickets for next year, I mean Christ, we got straight in!!

thelastgreatman
12-21-2007, 05:37 AM
HEY YOU GUYS I GOT SOME GOOD NEWS! SOME GUY DOWN SOUTH SAYS HE'S GONNA HELP ME TO FORM AN OPINION ABOUT SOMETHING. HE SAYS I GOTTA THINK OF SOMETHING THAT WE CAN TALK ABOUT FIRST AND THEN HE IS GONNA GRADUALLY GET SOME KIND OF OPINION OUT OF ME. HE SAYS THAT IT'S SO LONG SINCE I HAD ONE THAT IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME, MAYBE A YEAR OR SOMETHING BUT HEY THAT'S GREAT NEWS FOR ME. NOW HAS ANYONE OUT THERE GOT A SUBJECT THAT I CAN THINK ABOUT THAT MIGHT HELP ME GET STARTED? YE SEE I AINT EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT ANYTHING AT ALL FOR A LONG TIME SO I'M A BIT EMPTY RIGHT NOW.

The opinion you should try to form is suicide, preceded by murdering your parents to insure they don't ever make you again.

gaypalmsprings
12-21-2007, 06:07 AM
http://www.nataliedee.com/051806/not-leaving.jpg

BROKENDOLL
12-21-2007, 07:03 AM
Oh, heck...I've put up with so many oppinions that I may as well be subject matter for your first one in all those years... Go for it!

Ritestyl
12-21-2007, 01:09 PM
Worst thread ever.... that's my opinion

Gyrus
12-21-2007, 04:13 PM
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

"If I wanted you're opinion I'd give it to you, now shut up and dance"

PS

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME!!!!!

Ritestyl
12-21-2007, 04:18 PM
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

"If I wanted you're opinion I'd give it to you, now shut up and dance"

PS

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME!!!!!

Gyrus are those saying not relagated to middle schoolers in Australia?

Gyrus
12-21-2007, 04:43 PM
Gyrus are those saying not relagated to middle schoolers in Australia?

no they're not.
I think they're a couple funny random sayings, but thanks for your opinion, good to see people still have a sense of humour these days.

Regardless, I didn't go to school in australia. I only moved to australia 8 years ago from Philadelphia where *shock* they had JUNIOR high school.

Which brings me to my next point.

Don't ever move half way around the world for someone.

goodgrl
12-21-2007, 09:12 PM
BOREDOM

JOE X
12-24-2007, 03:50 AM
HEY I GOT AN OPINION AT LAST! I GOT MY FREE 3 DAY PASS FROM GV FOR 2008 AS A REWARD FOR ENDURING THE HEAT AT WILL CALL THIS YEAR AND I THINK THAT'S A GREAT GESTURE ON GV'S BEHALF. WHAT DO YOU THINK? I KNOW YOU MUST ALL BE JEALOUS COS YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO PAY.
COACHELLA HERE WE COME YAHOO!

JOE X
12-24-2007, 03:52 AM
I'M NOT COS I GOT ONE TOO. HEY CLARKY WADAYA THINK? YOU GOT ONE TOO?

Mr.Nipples
12-24-2007, 09:10 AM
shut the fuck up joe.

clarky123
12-24-2007, 12:38 PM
I'M NOT COS I GOT ONE TOO. HEY CLARKY WADAYA THINK? YOU GOT ONE TOO?

WELCOME TO ILLITERATE AMERICAN COCKSUCKERS ..... Paradise (See ANY above).

jackstraw94086
12-24-2007, 01:32 PM
WELCOME TO ILLITERATE AMERICAN COCKSUCKERS ..... Paradise (See ANY above).

I thought this was HUMOURLESS BRITISH TWATS.

JOE could outright just tell you that he's not real and he's fucking with you and you'd still not get it. You'd just keep congratulating yourself for being smarter than a troll who's overtly taking the piss out of you.

clarky123
12-24-2007, 01:34 PM
I thought this was HUMOURLESS BRITISH TWATS.

JOE could outright just tell you that he's not real and he's fucking with you and you'd still not get it. You'd just keep congratulating yourself for being smarter than a troll who's overtly taking the piss out of you.

How wrong you are Jack...as usual!

JOE X
12-27-2007, 04:50 AM
WE GOT OUR TICKETS! YEEHAA!

JOE X
12-27-2007, 04:52 AM
HEY CLARKY SHOULDN'T YOU BE WORKING?

JOE X
12-27-2007, 04:56 AM
EVERYTHING COMES TO THOSE WHO WAIT...........AT WILL CALL IN THE MIDDAY HEAT. THANKS AGAIN GV
YEAH YEAH YEAHS!

Heresy
12-27-2007, 09:04 AM
Something tells me you are a ........

Cocksucker?

Sure why not? :)