PDA

View Full Version : Boxing: Mayweather vs Hatton

clarky123
12-03-2007, 04:12 PM
I'm thinking about a mortgage sized bet on this. Please pitch in.
I was going Hatton to win in the 8th at 40/1.

leo01g
12-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Are you kidding? Hatton has no chance against Mayweather. Its probably going to go twelve rounds unanimous decision to Mayweather.

gmoneyak
12-03-2007, 10:10 PM
Agreed...

Even though I could see Hatton getting a quick knockdown of Mayweather early.

Mayweather by decision

All That I Am
12-04-2007, 03:57 AM
yup mayweather back pedaling all night popping jabs off of an overly aggressive hatton.

leo01g
12-04-2007, 10:04 AM
Thats exactly whats going to happen. Hatton is just going to get frustrated and do stupid moves on his part.

John Peel is My Co-pilot
12-04-2007, 10:40 AM
If it goes the distance, there is zero chance of Hatton winning on points on US soil. It's knockout or go home time.

darthlaker
12-04-2007, 11:39 AM
Hatton will win when he goes the distance and wills by the score cards. I HATE Mayweather and his big mouth. I've been watching the HBO Documentary they are doing leading up to the fight and he is so underestimating Hatton and the punching power he has and plus Hatton is a Brawler!

marooko
12-04-2007, 11:50 AM
is this the only fight worth watching on this card?

clarky123
12-06-2007, 03:14 PM
Thats exactly whats going to happen. Hatton is just going to get frustrated and do stupid moves on his part.

Remember, Oscar De La Hoya had Mayweather wobbling badly but failed to follow up. I don't think Hatton will make that mistake so MW should be very careful not to get himself in that situation because if he does fall, it would be unlikely he got back up. I do agree a points victory is unlikely for Hatton.

gmoneyak
12-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Remember, Oscar De La Hoya had Mayweather wobbling badly but failed to follow up. I don't think Hatton will make that mistake so MW should be very careful not to get himself in that situation because if he does fall, it would be unlikely he got back up. I do agree a points victory is unlikely for Hatton.

That De La Hoya fight showed me alot about Mayweather.. He's much stronger than people give him credit for.

leo01g
12-06-2007, 10:35 PM

Yeah dude but De La Hoya has patience when he is in a boxing match, something that Hatton does not have. Thats true about DLH having Mayweather pretty wobbly I thought DLH had that fight. We'll see Saturday how it turns out.

thelastgreatman
12-06-2007, 11:00 PM
When's the last time the white guy won a title fight? Is this even a title fight?

sonofhal
12-09-2007, 12:33 AM
I'm thinking about a mortgage sized bet on this. Please pitch in.
I was going Hatton to win in the 8th at 40/1.

So how much did you lose?