PDA

View Full Version : How hard could it be?

iammrcandyman
01-27-2007, 08:52 PM
I don't understand why some people had such a hard time getting the sunday passes.

Me and my friend slept in my car outside a local ticketmaster and just waited for the place to open.

It took about an hour until their system started actually coming up with tickets but everyone who came got what they were looking for eventually.

We got ours at about 11, left went to lunch, decided to get two more for any friends that might want to tag long so we wentback liek 12ish and got two more no prob.

There were three guys in the store when we came the second time who bought like 6 tickets strictly to sell them on ebay...

psychic friend
01-27-2007, 08:54 PM
way to rub salt in the wounds.

iammrcandyman
01-27-2007, 08:55 PM
I try :]

SWEETSHIVERBURN
01-27-2007, 08:56 PM
I don't understand why some people had such a hard time getting the sunday passes.

Me and my friend slept in my car outside a local ticketmaster and just waited for the place to open.

It took about an hour until their system started actually coming up with tickets but everyone who came got what they were looking for eventually.

We got ours at about 11, left went to lunch, decided to get two more for any friends that might want to tag long so we wentback liek 12ish and got two more no prob.

There were three guys in the store when we came the second time who bought like 6 tickets strictly to sell them on ebay...

your just mean,huh???:rotfl

suprefan
01-28-2007, 01:57 AM

Nobody was going to do it the good ol way(meaning get out of bed and go to an outlet) because they thought the computer would be easier.. They guessed wrong.. And yeah kinda mean, but whatever. I paid $15 more than you did for those 2 Sunday tickets and got 3 days worth of music. Ha!

Good Days Last
01-28-2007, 02:04 AM
Makes me wonder... why didn't all the whiners take part of the presale on Thursday like I did?

I mean, if they were THAT set to kill for tickets...Logic would say... check out Coachella's offical site or at least the Message Boards, there'd just HAVE to be someone in the know there... right?

Yes, this is my rubbing it in post, and the only one I will post in this thread and any other.

I got my tickets, you didn't. Sorry.

Not.

See EVERYBODY Sunday, April 29th. K.

suprefan
01-28-2007, 02:07 AM
Makes me wonder... why didn't all the whiners take part of the presale on Thursday like I did?

I mean, if they were THAT set to kill for tickets...Logic would say... check out Coachella's offical site or at least the Message Boards, there'd just HAVE to be someone in the know there... right?

Yes, this is my rubbing it in post, and the only one I will post in this thread and any other.

I got my tickets, you didn't. Sorry.

Not.

See EVERYBODY Sunday, April 29th. K.

Rub it in all you want. You are only going one day, I am going 3, and it was a better value with the pre sale a week ago.... You lose, I win..... And just wait until tickets get released, you wont be doing your "I got my tickets" dance for long.

Good Days Last
01-28-2007, 02:11 AM
Rub it in all you want. You are only going one day, I am going 3, and it was a better value with the pre sale a week ago.... You lose, I win..... And just wait until tickets get released, you wont be doing your "I got my tickets" dance for long.
Actually I'm going for two days. Could've been three. But Bjork pisses all over that day.