PDA

View Full Version : Bob Seger

psychic friend
11-29-2007, 08:52 AM
I got two Bob Seger T-shirts. One large, one Xlarge. Who wants what size?

You have to post a picture of yourself wearing it after you get it.

canexplain
11-29-2007, 08:56 AM
I got two Bob Seger T-shirts. One large, one Xlarge. Who wants what size?

You have to post a picture of yourself wearing it after you get it.

now J$$$ got the mc t yesterday ,,,, me today ? xlarge .. canx**

J~$$$
11-29-2007, 08:57 AM
DIBS!

J~$$$
11-29-2007, 08:57 AM
Is it a bob seger and the silver bullet band shirt?

TomAz
11-29-2007, 08:59 AM
does it have a chevy logo on it?

like a rock... ohhhhhhhh, like a rock

psychic friend
11-29-2007, 09:01 AM
ok ron gets the XL and I already have your address in my PM.

it has an eagle riding a motorcycle, i dont think its the chevy logo.

marooko
11-29-2007, 09:03 AM
ok ron gets the XL and I already have your address in my PM.

it has an eagle riding a motorcycle, i dont think its the chevy logo.

the only way that could be better is if there was a flag in the background. or in the eagles mouth.

canexplain
11-29-2007, 09:04 AM
yea, that might brighten up my day :)

J dollar, do you see any good shows for new years eve here westword will be here today, so I might check that out . Forgot what we did last year, hummm , I know the year before I was kicked out of the fillmore at 1145 pm . Just before the festies .. grrrrr guess I party a little too much canx**

tnx dani, you are the best .....

J~$$$
11-29-2007, 09:11 AM
yea, that might brighten up my day :)

J dollar, do you see any good shows for new years eve here … westword will be here today, so I might check that out …. Forgot what we did last year, hummm , I know the year before I was kicked out of the fillmore at 1145 pm …. Just before the festies .. grrrrr … guess I party a little too much … canx**

tnx dani, you are the best .....

Quite possibly this.

Slim Cessna's Auto Club
with The Hush, Munly and the Lupercalians @ Bluebird

Or possibly this but this show might be overboard hippie for me.

jantsen @ cervantes w/ bil bless + many more

canexplain
11-29-2007, 09:17 AM
Quite possibly this.

Slim Cessna's Auto Club
with The Hush, Munly and the Lupercalians @ Bluebird

Or possibly this but this show might be overboard hippie for me.

jantsen @ cervantes w/ bil bless + many more

i was thinking of the bluebird show ... we can take ole 15 down colfax and still not have to drive anywhere .... canx**

J~$$$
11-29-2007, 09:20 AM
I have a feeling that it will be a really good show plus we can party at mezcal after words.

canexplain
11-29-2007, 09:36 AM
I have a feeling that it will be a really good show plus we can party at mezcal after words.

i like mezcal, its pretty cool and good food .... i did see particle and rjd2 is at cervanties, but that would really be way to hippie for ya ... canx**

sorry for the hijack PF

J~$$$
11-29-2007, 09:38 AM
hahaha I think particle is also part of the group playing on NYE at cervantes.

canexplain
11-29-2007, 09:45 AM
hahaha I think particle is also part of the group playing on NYE at cervantes.

yea they are ... i have seen them a bunch at hippie fests .. i am not afraid to walk down in that part of town, but we did had some board buddies from wakarusa that got shot there last year going to cervantes .... and we went there one time, parked over on the next block right behind these cop cars that were there ... so we get out and ask what is going on and they said they were looking for the shells from a shooting that had just happened ...yikes ... hey but if you can hang in Juarez, harlem, or any of those places like we have, hey downtown denver is a cake walk ... canx**

J~$$$
11-29-2007, 09:47 AM
There is a new Belgium resturant right where the H dealers used to hang out. Caddy corner from cervates. They have so many fantastic beers on tap check it out if you get a chance to go over there. It used to be a shitty party of colfax but thats the east side now. ie aurora.

Wait im thinking of Sanchos.

How are those kids doing by the way?

Bud Luster
11-29-2007, 10:20 AM
Damn, I need to log on just a little earlier!

canexplain
11-29-2007, 10:32 AM
Damn, I need to log on just a little earlier!

see thats what happens when you "spoof" other peoples names or screenames ..... bad karma lol ... canx**

Mr.Nipples
11-29-2007, 10:40 AM
if you have a large still on hand, ill take it...

Bud Luster
11-29-2007, 10:42 AM
I know, I lose again.

psychic friend
11-29-2007, 10:56 AM
if you have a large still on hand, ill take it...

yes please PM me your snail mail address.

thank you.

psychic friend
12-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Thats awesome mr. nipples!

Deviate_420
12-05-2007, 12:39 PM
SERIAL KILLER!!!!

Ill_Eagle
12-05-2007, 12:46 PM
I wanted that shirt :(

canexplain
12-05-2007, 01:17 PM
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t39/RetardoTronFiveThousand/Picture007-1.jpg
i like fashion...

deleted***

rage patton
12-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Hahaha that shirt is epic!

Hey Nipples... a long time ago in a thread about cool clothes or something, you said you were going to buy this shirt with a picture of cats on it then post the picture. Did you ever buy that shirt?

Courtney
12-05-2007, 01:29 PM
Ron and Mr. Nipples better meet up at Coachella this year and take the ultimate hair picture. That would make me so happy.

canexplain
12-05-2007, 01:48 PM
Ron and Mr. Nipples better meet up at Coachella this year and take the ultimate hair picture. That would make me so happy.

there is an 80 percent chance we will be there this year ... hair hummmm, tomorrow i have to get a work photo taken for this dumb board (not this dumb board) here at work and a booklet because i have been here over 25 years ... yikes, i told tygerlady i MIGHT consider combing my hair for the shot :) or maybe not, they all just think i am wack .... canx**

rage patton
12-05-2007, 01:53 PM
there is an 80 percent chance we will be there this year ... hair hummmm, tomorrow i have to get a work photo taken for this dumb board (not this dumb board) here at work and a booklet because i have been here over 25 years ... yikes, i told tygerlady i MIGHT consider combing my hair for the shot :) or maybe not, they all just think i am wack .... canx**

Thank you Ron! At least I know I am not the only guy who only combs his hair for special occasions...

wmgaretjax
12-05-2007, 03:35 PM
nip... that light switch cover is amazing. it matches the night stand. brilliant interior decorating.

full on idle
12-05-2007, 03:42 PM
I want to silk screen Mr. Nipples wearing the Bob Seger shirt onto another shirt and wear it to Coachella.

Mr.Nipples
12-06-2007, 07:13 AM
Hey Nipples... a long time ago in a thread about cool clothes or something, you said you were going to buy this shirt with a picture of cats on it then post the picture. Did you ever buy that shirt?

I did. It shrank more than i thought it would so i ended up giving it away. I will be buying another one once i get moved into my new place in a couple weeks. I liked that shirt.

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled.

I want to silk screen Mr. Nipples wearing the Bob Seger shirt onto another shirt and wear it to Coachella.

Will it be silkscreend over a bob seger t-shirt?