PDA

View Full Version : NZer looking for motel room share deal!

nzcoachellafan
01-27-2007, 08:05 PM
Hi everyone,

I am travelling from Auckland, New Zealand for what looks like the festival lineup of a lifetime.

I am looking for anyone who has already booked a motel/hotel near to Coachella and has a spare bed in their room or a couch that i could bed down on for the dates of the festival. Would be happy to split the bill.

I'm a poor student and this trip is already breaking the bank. I can't afford a hotel room in the US$150-200 price range on my own.

Let me know on this thread or email me if you think you could accomodate me!

C DUB YA
01-27-2007, 09:52 PM
Hi everyone,

I am travelling from Auckland, New Zealand for what looks like the festival lineup of a lifetime.

I am looking for anyone who has already booked a motel/hotel near to Coachella and has a spare bed in their room or a couch that i could bed down on for the dates of the festival. Would be happy to split the bill.

I'm a poor student and this trip is already breaking the bank. I can't afford a hotel room in the US$150-200 price range on my own.

Let me know on this thread or email me if you think you could accomodate me!

It depends - I'm still waiting to hear from someone who is supposed to go. If he ends up bailing, I don't see why you couldn't. It will be a few weeks before I know though, so jump on any offers, feel free to keep this on the stove though.

nzcoachellafan
01-27-2007, 10:27 PM
Sounds good mate.

Email me on matthew.r.windsor@gmail.com if your friend bails, or leave me a private message on here!

McFearless
01-27-2007, 11:37 PM
It depends, are you a hot dude?

nzcoachellafan
01-27-2007, 11:42 PM
I wouldn't say hot exactly, but then again, I wasn't suggesting a bed share arrangement haha!

McFearless
01-27-2007, 11:44 PM
Eh, then youre gay.

Just kidding. Im just joking with ya.

Kiwiguy
01-27-2007, 11:52 PM
another KIWI - ha - brilliant.. hey are you coming over with mates or what bro? camping will be the way to go...

nzcoachellafan
01-27-2007, 11:57 PM
Hey fellow Kiwi,

I'm coming over by myself. None of my mates can afford the trip, and neither can I really as a student. Because I'm going to NYC after, I don't really want to lug camping gear halfway across the world. Also want to sleep off site so I can get good rest. Want to have packed days of music given the fucking incredible lineup.
Who are you going with?

nzcoachellafan
01-27-2007, 11:59 PM
Well Miss San Fran, I can prove my masculinity to you if you contact me about which room you will allow me to share lol!

Kiwiguy
01-28-2007, 12:13 AM
im heading over with a mate from CHCH - i live in akl... its so worth it.. Im camping eh - we just buying tent and airbed from WALMART when we get there - then dump then when we finished.. should be able to get all we need from walmart for about $100 - cheap as your nana bro.... well good luck man - if you get really stuck - email me jase@therock.net.nz

cheers

nzcoachellafan
01-28-2007, 12:20 AM
Sweet bro - so which of the acts on the lineup are you making the trip for?

Kiwiguy
01-28-2007, 01:56 PM
rage my man - wouldnt be going for anything less... I don't care what all the others on this board say - the festival wouldn't get the interrest its getting this year if it weren't for them - we need to have a kiwi piss up over there...