PDA

View Full Version : Interested in someone you know you shouldn't be interested in

SojuGorae
11-20-2007, 05:15 AM
I'm drunk btw...

Anyway, you ever find yourself interested in someone you know is going to fuck up your life? But regardless, you can't help but feel this enormous gravitational pull because the physical attraction is so fucking intense.

Last Saturday, we both got drunk, made out, and she wanted me to come back to her place. Even though I knew she wanted me there because she was drunk, lonely, in a country that's obviously been difficult for her to adjust to, I just couldn't take advantage of the situation. I have before, but with her, there was something different and I just had a change of heart last minute and got off my stop at the subway on our way to her apartment.

I'm seeing her again tomorrow because she somehow got a hold of my scarf. I know she's completely fucked in the head and that if I were to get involved with her, my life would get a lot more complicated than it already is. But I'm just so attracted to her physically and her warped personality.

I'm also flying back to California from Korea this coming Friday.

Fuck it, I'm going to sleep

captncrzy
11-20-2007, 06:25 AM
She doesn't need to be in your life forever for you to get some.

Just sayin.

Besides, not to be forward (and piss off my boyfriend), but you're pretty hot. I'm sure there are other girls around that you are attracted to that aren't nuts.

marooko
11-20-2007, 06:48 AM
what i ment to say was. if youre usually attracted to psycho chicks, you know you should stay away. if this is your first one, you'd be smart to stay away, but the sex is probably awesome.

BROKENDOLL
11-20-2007, 07:01 AM
Warped personalities can be fun and kinky...

Melanie.Dawn
11-20-2007, 07:03 AM
Warped personalities can be fun and kinky...

Yeah, for about 5 seconds.

I always am attracted to 'haters'... people who are mean to everyone.. then I'm in bliss for a month or two, then I spend the next two years wondering why my boyfriend is such an asshole

BROKENDOLL
11-20-2007, 07:09 AM
Warped = Fun and kinky. Warped Haters = Phsycho

marooko
11-20-2007, 07:14 AM
warped = fun and kinky till she sees you as her dad that touched her when she was young and then tries to ruin yor life. and kill your dog. STAY AWAY!!!!

or the bitch takes you rage shirt that you've never seen on the shelves again and still denies it till this day. fucking cunt.

BROKENDOLL
11-20-2007, 07:19 AM
Marooko, is your dog okay now?

marooko
11-20-2007, 07:20 AM
i dont wanna talk about it. Soju, stay away man. Im telling you.

RotationSlimWang
11-20-2007, 08:12 AM
Soju, you're going to have to explain a bit more. Is this a white woman doing a term in the mysterious far east? Is she an enslaved prostitute? And if you're leaving in a week and she's staying, what's the problem? Blow her back out and be out.

Basically, you're gonna have to be more specific with why it would fuck up your life to do her.

SFChrissy
11-20-2007, 09:20 AM
Randy your so fucking eloquent it breaks my back!!!

algunz
11-20-2007, 10:50 AM
Basically, you're gonna have to be more specific with why it would fuck up your life to do her.

Exactly, a friendly fuck is not a problem. But it sounds more like your attraction goes beyond the physical. Are you emotionally attached? If so, my advice is to let the emotions go and enjoy the few weeks you got with her. Long distance relationships NEVER work, so get the fuck and then at least you have the memory and not the regret.

Sexecutioner
11-20-2007, 12:06 PM
what i want to know is why you own a scarf? man that shit is gay!

samiksha
11-20-2007, 12:08 PM
a friendly fuck is not a problem.

false

Long distance relationships NEVER work

false

Cpt. Funkaho
11-20-2007, 12:10 PM
I'm really liking what's going on here. I vote this thread Rookie Of The Day.

J~$$$
11-20-2007, 12:12 PM
RRyH3aCOij4

algunz
11-20-2007, 12:15 PM
false

false

I'm sorry that you've never had a friendly fuck, but I'm happy that you believe a long distance relationship would work.

Cpt. Funkaho
11-20-2007, 12:18 PM
J~$$$, do you have a thing for Elizabeth Kucinich? I personally would have major problems with her in the sack, namely thinking about the fact that Dennis Kucinich was there before I was. Which would lead inevitably to thoughts about the fact that Dennis Kucinich has been naked... and then I would lose my wood and have no hope of regaining it.

SojuGorae, please add fuel to this fire by confirming that the girl you're talking about possibly having a fling with is in fact Elizabeth Kucinich.

J~$$$
11-20-2007, 12:21 PM
No no no. Im interested in what she has to say even though I guess I shouldn't.

Plus I wouldnt be to worried about her sexual past. If you start think about any of the people you have slept with and the people they have it might deter you just the same. Just dont think about it shes hot and smart too. Plus the accent....yup.

Hannahrain
11-20-2007, 12:25 PM
I only like her for the articles.

J~$$$
11-20-2007, 12:28 PM
<3.

full on idle
11-20-2007, 01:02 PM
hahaha

PassiveTheory
11-20-2007, 01:08 PM
Well it could be worse, she could have gender issues... Like most of the women I date.

algunz
11-20-2007, 01:10 PM
Oh boy Passive, you just opened the flood gates.

roberto73
11-20-2007, 01:11 PM
Well it could be worse, she could have gender issues... Like most of the women I date.

You mean they're not really women?

J~$$$
11-20-2007, 01:14 PM
Please say dude looks like a lady.

bug on your lip
11-20-2007, 01:21 PM
jeezus H. christ Passive.....

the womenz are just beating you down this past year

algunz
11-20-2007, 01:24 PM
Actually it sounds like they are not "beating" anything.

PassiveTheory
11-20-2007, 01:33 PM
You mean they're not really women?

In the mental frame of mind? I haven't met/dated any bisexual women who were really really girly, so not really. Physically? Yeah they were women, but with women it's always those kinds of emotional, psycho-sexual problems that end up ruining everything, in my experience anyway.

bug on your lip
11-20-2007, 01:37 PM
what the fuck are u talking about

TomAz
11-20-2007, 01:53 PM
I think what Passive is saying is that he's still a virgin.

Hannahrain
11-20-2007, 01:54 PM
But that it's the entire female gender's fault, not his.

marooko
11-20-2007, 01:59 PM
reminds me of this girl i know who says she a lesbian, but just recently broke up with her boyfriend. that the problem passive?

J~$$$
11-20-2007, 02:03 PM
Thats the best excuse your girlfriend could find for leaving you?

marooko
11-20-2007, 02:03 PM
that would be funny if she left me. or if i had any involvement besides knowing the person.

BROKENDOLL
11-20-2007, 02:13 PM
Afew questions before I stupidly return to this thread...Do I need my black thigh high boots before entering? Passive, emotional-phsycho, as in one who would take your Rage T-shirt? Soju, is this woman beginning to appear less freaky, thanks to some of these posts so far?

Melanie.Dawn
11-20-2007, 02:16 PM
false

false

I think Long distance relationships only work for people who are socialy awkward and cant find someone else who likes them. Thats probably a horrible opinion but its how I feel.

Also, who isnt up for a friendly fuck sometimes?

TomAz
11-20-2007, 02:17 PM
http://skeptico.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/03/18/sylvester_stars.jpg

amyzzz
11-20-2007, 02:35 PM
Passive, you date lesbians? I'm confused.

Hannahrain
11-20-2007, 02:38 PM
If that's the case, then so is he.

PassiveTheory
11-20-2007, 02:39 PM
I have, pretty much, Amy. I mean, I know it's almost wrong to say this, but, in my experience, dating bisexual women has just taught me that, in the end, you'll be deceived as to what you thought they wanted all along.

Basically every woman I've dated has gone on to date other women. I mean, granted, all were bisexual before they met me, but it does paint a particularly gruesome picture in terms of what I ought to expect in the future. That's what I meant by psycho-sexual problems, Marooko was pretty close, to a degree.

ThomThom
11-20-2007, 02:43 PM
That's the problem, you never date bisexual women, you just have sex with them.

summerkid
11-20-2007, 02:46 PM
People cannot be trusted and are lying, cheating scumbags. So when you are dating a bisexual woman they just have all the more opportunity to cheat on you. I'm with passive on this bisexual girls are bad news and girls I wouldn't be dating any bisexual men either that's just playing with fire.

J~$$$
11-20-2007, 02:57 PM
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u237/pacas_bucket/jesus.gif

PassiveTheory
11-20-2007, 02:57 PM
Bandwidth's a bitch, J.

JustSteve
11-20-2007, 02:59 PM
I think Long distance relationships only work for people who are socialy awkward and cant find someone else who likes them. Thats probably a horrible opinion but its how I feel.

you mean fat and ugly...

J~$$$
11-20-2007, 03:03 PM
The person that invented Glamour Shots.

BROKENDOLL
11-20-2007, 03:03 PM
I have, pretty much, Amy. I mean, I know it's almost wrong to say this, but, in my experience, dating bisexual women has just taught me that, in the end, you'll be deceived as to what you thought they wanted all along.

Basically every woman I've dated has gone on to date other women. I mean, granted, all were bisexual before they met me, but it does paint a particularly gruesome picture in terms of what I ought to expect in the future. That's what I meant by psycho-sexual problems, Marooko was pretty close, to a degree.
Maybe you misunderstood these bisexual women, Passive. What they probably really want is a guy they can bond with that won't make them feel threatened in a psycho sort of way. You seem like a friendly compassionate type that would be like a brother to them, not a serious relationship.Perhaps since it appears they haven't hidden their sexual preferences, you could unveil your virginity and the compassion will be returned in your favor. Hence the term, "friendly fuck with no strings..."

J~$$$
11-20-2007, 03:05 PM
sick. I puked in my mouth.

BROKENDOLL
11-20-2007, 03:06 PM
Of course, fucking your brother is considered kinda emo/phsycho, huh?

BROKENDOLL
11-20-2007, 03:07 PM
J~$$$...Has anyone ever flat-out told you what a pig you are?

PassiveTheory
11-20-2007, 03:09 PM
Well, I believe I did misunderstand them, brokendoll, it's just that, after 2 years of dating my last girlfriend, she just up and ended the relationship, citing that she just didn't feel like it anymore, and that nothing was my fault. 2 months later she hooked up with another chick. She's stubborn and has proven to be a liar (when she up and ended it, she told me that it was a recent development she couldn't fight, when it'd been plaguing her for over a month and not once did she confront me about it) and I'm no longer speaking to her because of the fact we can't communicate anymore, so it's definitely built up a lot of stress in me that I can't really rid myself of. I figured going away to college would help with getting away with all those problems, and it has helped, still, it's definitely still affecting me.

Anyway, I wanna hear how Soju's doing, your situation improving dude?

BROKENDOLL
11-20-2007, 03:11 PM
And seeing as you rather annoy instead of interest me, going psycho-bitch on you wouldn't be a problem. (That was meant for J~$$$, not you,Passive)

PassiveTheory
11-20-2007, 03:13 PM
...That was at J, right?

J~$$$
11-20-2007, 03:13 PM
Im surprised your last boyfriend didnt kill himself.

marooko
11-20-2007, 03:17 PM

how can we be sure?

PassiveTheory
11-20-2007, 03:17 PM
And the award for "most half-assed antagonistic signature of the week" goes to Hannahrain! Lord do you hate me. =D

algunz
11-20-2007, 03:19 PM
Passive, you sound like you are seeking lost causes. What are you afraid of?

PassiveTheory
11-20-2007, 03:21 PM
Me? Being alone for the rest of my life, my genes freaking out and I end up bald, and Portishead never touring the US again, among others.

marooko
11-20-2007, 03:24 PM
dude, dont let these crazy bitches get you down.

algunz
11-20-2007, 03:25 PM
Geez, sweetheart. You are only 18. What is your rush? Play the field, have a little fun, don't take things so personally or seriously.

Baldness won't keep you from finding happiness as long as you seek what truly makes you happy.

Portishead, well we can only hope together.

BROKENDOLL
11-20-2007, 03:25 PM
...That was at J, right? Most definitely!

Allow me to be the first to flat-out tell you what a fucking pig you are J~$$$...Top of the line in swine!

marooko
11-20-2007, 03:28 PM
in my experience, passive, the more you look and stress, the worse it gets.

J~$$$
11-20-2007, 03:28 PM
Or possibly "just run to the store for some smokes."

BROKENDOLL
11-20-2007, 03:29 PM
18 years old leaves you plenty of time in life. And the fact that pics of your hair and you, proves that baldness is a hella long way away my friend!

amyzzz
11-20-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm with algunz. You have a lot of time to find the right person. I don't think I actually started dating in earnest until I was about 21.

RotationSlimWang
11-20-2007, 03:56 PM
This thread is gayer than Passive's ex-girlfriend.

PassiveTheory
11-20-2007, 04:01 PM
Right, but I mean, let me ask you, rational members of this message board, when someone breaks up with you, with no real prompt, no big emotionally traumatic reason or event that fostered the decision, and not only claims you did nothing wrong, but you yourself can't recall doing nothing wrong (I really think I didn't), wouldn't that make you wonder if there was just something inherently wrong with you?

Also, the last chick to show some form of sentiment for me turned out to have erected a huge, elaborate lie to try to get me to like her, SO... I guess I just wonder, sometimes, if I just warrant being mislead, and what-not.

I'm also hideously impatient. And honestly? I stress more online, via IMs and what not, than in real life, no one wants to be around someone who mopes around all the time. I know this. It still sucks, and that's life. I just haven't felt happy for an extended amount of time since she's left, and it's kinda affected my attitude towards friendships too. Which is lame. Maybe I'm just nuts, but does it ever drive you fucking crazy when you call people, make plans, and try to involve other people in your life, and the same just never seems to be reciprocated?

ThomThom
11-20-2007, 04:03 PM
erected a huge

I could not resist

PassiveTheory
11-20-2007, 04:04 PM
LOL Freudian... not even a slip.

luckyface
11-20-2007, 04:05 PM
This thread is gayer than Passive's ex-girlfriend.

RSW for the win.

Maybe you should avoid dating lesbians, and then you won't have to deal with that feeling. That or you should stop turning them gay.

ThomThom
11-20-2007, 04:08 PM
I think if he put the whining to a hault he may have a chance in the future to make good of his misfortune's. I mean Passive, seriously man, you whine ALOT. I am not even trying to be the twat that I normally am to you, this is an honest statement. STOP WHINING.

PassiveTheory
11-20-2007, 04:08 PM
RSW for the win.

Maybe you should avoid dating lesbians, and then you won't have to deal with that feeling. That or you should stop turning them gay.

Yeah, I think I will... and girls who are Queen fans, for that matter.

RotationSlimWang
11-20-2007, 04:33 PM
Excuse me, did you just try to bash Queen now? Are you even fucking for real?

PassiveTheory
11-20-2007, 04:35 PM
No, just that my ex and the other chick that lied to me are both avowed Queen fans. I think Queen's great. It's a stupid tossaway remark.

Mr. Dylanja
11-20-2007, 04:39 PM
Go exercise, you'll feel better about yourself.

RotationSlimWang
11-20-2007, 04:42 PM
Right, but I mean, let me ask you, rational members of this message board, when someone breaks up with you, with no real prompt, no big emotionally traumatic reason or event that fostered the decision, and not only claims you did nothing wrong, but you yourself can't recall doing nothing wrong (I really think I didn't), wouldn't that make you wonder if there was just something inherently wrong with you?

Passive, could you please re-read this. This girl dated you for two years. She broke up with you specifically stating nothing was wrong with you. And your logical deduction is that there's something wrong with you.

Well, there is. You're an insecure, tasteless son of a bitch and apparently you have no grasp of logic whatsoever.

Mr. Dylanja
11-20-2007, 04:47 PM
RSW you already won, don't run up the score!

amyzzz
11-20-2007, 05:00 PM
Maybe I'm just nuts, but does it ever drive you fucking crazy when you call people, make plans, and try to involve other people in your life, and the same just never seems to be reciprocated?
My husband complains about this with his friends ALL the time. But this is with his platonic guy friends, not romantic friends. Those kind of people can be annoying.

algunz
11-20-2007, 05:11 PM
Yeah, having to always be the one to put in the effort can be really tiresome.

Passive, I think you just need to stop trying so hard.

RotationSlimWang
11-20-2007, 05:23 PM
Passive just needs to fucking relax. That's it. You're worried about dying alone at 19? You had a two year relationship. Do you realize how fucking impossible even that is for a lot of people? Stop thinking that the definition of a successful romantic history is having been with one person for the longest possible amount of time. A good life is one filled with a variety of memories. Relationships begin. Eventually they end, 99 percent of the time. It sucks a little but it's the only way you can move on to new, more distinctive experiences and memories.

And there's nothing wrong with dating bisexual chicks. I was recently involved with one. I had no objection to her fucking her girlfriends, provided that I got detailed accounts delivered slowly in a breathy voice. It's good foreplay. What does it matter whether your ex goes on to fuck a guy or a girl?

Yablonowitz
11-20-2007, 05:30 PM
Your wisdom is bound by no subject on heaven or earth, Randall.

RotationSlimWang
11-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Grazie. Thanks for the sig change, by the way.

12-11-07...

Bitches...

Drop...

Your...

Britches...

bug on your lip
11-20-2007, 06:01 PM
maybe we should all chip in a few bucks and fly J~$$$'s sister out to Santa Cruz..
maybe that would cheer up eeyore

Courtney
11-20-2007, 06:01 PM
Ahahaha ok this thread is priceless.

Passive, yes, there's something wrong with you: your lack of self esteem. You already know this. Although obviously none of us know the full story, it sounds to me as if you're unsure of yourself (not unusual considering you're 18), which results in lower standards and/or poor judgment when it comes to dating girls who have their own shit to figure out and may or may not have any chemistry with you.

This is not the end of the world. Take some time to just chill and don't worry about dating. You do not need a girlfriend. For goodness sakes, you're away at college for the first time. Take some time to get to know yourself and learn to like yourself and lean to like spending time with yourself. If you can do that, you'll be happy and everything else will fall into place later.

Wheres the beef?
11-20-2007, 06:42 PM
Passive just needs to fucking relax. That's it. You're worried about dying alone at 19? You had a two year relationship. Do you realize how fucking impossible even that is for a lot of people? Stop thinking that the definition of a successful romantic history is having been with one person for the longest possible amount of time. A good life is one filled with a variety of memories. Relationships begin. Eventually they end, 99 percent of the time. It sucks a little but it's the only way you can move on to new, more distinctive experiences and memories.

And there's nothing wrong with dating bisexual chicks. I was recently involved with one. I had no objection to her fucking her girlfriends, provided that I got detailed accounts delivered slowly in a breathy voice. It's good foreplay. What does it matter whether your ex goes on to fuck a guy or a girl?

Was she down with the threesome? That always seems to be the catch with bi chicks is that they are down for both sexes but not at the same time and dont want to share. I think its an insecurity thing. She thinks if she shares you with another woman then you might leave her for that woman.

The rest of what you said is awesome advice though. Truth.

captncrzy
11-20-2007, 06:46 PM
Dude, you're 19; you probably date other people around your age, right? I've got some bad news for you....

EVERYONE IS DUMB AT YOUR AGE...including the girls you date. They say stupid shit and do stupid things. Don't worry so much about having a "girlfriend". Go out, have fun, get laid, and try to not worry about finding your future ex-wife so early in your life.

BROKENDOLL
11-20-2007, 06:55 PM
Soju~ Is any of this making you feel better in your descision making process?

RotationSlimWang
11-20-2007, 06:56 PM
No threesome. Threesomes in a relationships are almost always a bad idea. Plus her girlfriends were always either very much lesbians or had boyfriends of their own. I would really like to get double-blown sometime, but it never really came up. I find that staying out of it is the way to go. She'd only do it when she went to go visit them in other states anyway, if I was around it was always all about me.

RotationSlimWang
11-20-2007, 06:57 PM
Soju still hasn't explained what the fuck his problem is.

menikmati
11-20-2007, 07:45 PM
I need to stop saying no to hot chocolate and teriyaki chicken...I think I'm missing out on some stuff...

RotationSlimWang
11-20-2007, 07:52 PM
Go out, have fun, get laid, and try to not worry about finding your future ex-wife so early in your life.

Seriously. I mean, don't you want to try to get remotely attractive before landing a wife? You're gonna have to deal with that until to die, man--I wouldn't be searching for something that'll last forever until I had some qualities to work with.

thefunkylama
11-20-2007, 07:59 PM
On the other hand, if you've peaked already, you better hurry up.

Alchemy
11-20-2007, 08:00 PM
Passive, what's the buzz? I'm 20 and haven't dated a girl for 2 years. 2 years is crazy long at our age. Do you know how many classes I have in 2 years? Do you know how many girls are in those classes? Think of it like that.

suprefan
11-20-2007, 08:11 PM
what i want to know is why you own a scarf? man that shit is gay!

I own a scarf, a pretty pimp scarf at that, so am I Gay?

thefunkylama
11-20-2007, 08:15 PM
.... Duh.

Hannahrain
11-20-2007, 08:17 PM
Wanting a warm neck can only mean you yearn for sex with other men.

RotationSlimWang
11-20-2007, 08:18 PM
On the other hand, if you've peaked already, you better hurry up.

If Passive peaked already, he needs to buy one of The Last Great Man's avatar guns and use it.

ThomThom
11-20-2007, 08:25 PM
Passive needs pilates, a nice lean diet, better taste in music, and more than one woman in his life at a time.

gaypalmsprings
11-20-2007, 08:50 PM
I own a scarf, a pretty pimp scarf at that, so am I Gay?

No, you are str8. Gay people don't brag as much.

ThomThom
11-20-2007, 08:52 PM
Do gay people say "pimp"?

goodgrl
11-20-2007, 09:29 PM
Can I say I have never realized how sensitive the male species was.
Passive you come off as a nice guy maybe you're just a boy toy to these
women. So just enjoy it! You're way to young to worry about settling down.
Soju ask yourself, when your 85 years old looking out the window from your assisted living facilities are you going to ask yourself 'damn I should have fucked that crazy chick in korea'. Do what I do,when in doubt ask yourself if its something you might regret not doing.

RotationSlimWang
11-20-2007, 09:53 PM
No, you are str8. Gay people don't brag as much.

That statement is almost as full of shit as you are full of cocks.

SojuGorae
11-20-2007, 09:56 PM
What the fuck happened to this thread?

Anyway, I got my scarf back (note to sexecutioner: It's fucking FREEZING here in Korea and stop being a homophobic fuckhead).

As for the aforementioned woman, I should restate that my attraction to her, while strictly physical, is due in part to her wacky personality. Kind of like moths to a light bulb. I can't stay away. If it was strictly physical, I wouldn't have gotten off that subway that night and would have done what I've always done.

Also, this thread shouldn't have been started and if I could, I would firebomb the shit out of it.

Wheres the beef?
11-20-2007, 10:06 PM

Anyway, I got my scarf back (note to sexecutioner: It's fucking FREEZING here in Korea and stop being a homophobic fuckhead).

As for the aforementioned woman, I should restate that my attraction to her, while strictly physical, is due in part to her wacky personality. Kind of like moths to a light bulb. I can't stay away. If it was strictly physical, I wouldn't have gotten off that subway that night and would have done what I've always done.

Also, this thread shouldn't have been started and if I could, I would firebomb the shit out of it.

There is an ongoing joke between my and one of my friends about how whenever he starts daying a girl it must be because she is seriously fucked in the head. Even if she doesn't overtly show signs of it at first. Sure enough..a few months down the road and its drama city. Its pretty funny actually (for me). Its kind of like he as a sixth sense to spot the secret psycho girl. What we need to do is have him and her meet. If he really really likes her you need to stay away. But you already knew that didnt you?

Wheres the beef?
11-20-2007, 10:06 PM

There is an ongoing joke between my and one of my friends about how whenever he starts dating a girl it must be because she is seriously fucked in the head. Even if she doesn't overtly show signs of it at first. Sure enough..a few months down the road and its drama city. Its pretty funny actually (for me). Its kind of like he as a sixth sense to spot the secret psycho girl. What we need to do is have him and her meet. If he really really likes her you need to stay away. But you already knew that didnt you?

BROKENDOLL
11-20-2007, 10:11 PM
Soju~ Wacky isn't a bad trait, in fact it adds dimension to a relationship.

SojuGorae
11-20-2007, 10:13 PM
But you already knew that didnt you?

Pretty much.

BROKENDOLL
11-20-2007, 10:14 PM
You must be cautious with dual posters though...They're a step away from Phsychos.

Benis23
11-20-2007, 10:20 PM
Seriously. I mean, don't you want to try to get remotely attractive before landing a wife?

I'm confused. how is becoming more attractive related to marriage?

RotationSlimWang
11-20-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm confused. how is becoming more attractive related to marriage?

Fat people with stupid hair generally have difficultly landing non-fat girls without stupid hair. He should get better looking so he can have a better looking wife.

goodgrl
11-20-2007, 10:30 PM
Fat people with stupid hair generally have difficultly landing non-fat girls without stupid hair. He should get better looking so he can have a better looking wife.

OUCH!

marooko
11-21-2007, 07:19 AM
PASSIVE!!! im gonna be in santa cruz this weekend. wanna maybe have a drink at mccanns? also, can you believe the vault is fucking closing? i love that store.

uh, scratch that i guess. forgot you're only 18. wanna smoke a phatty blunt? haha

PassiveTheory
11-21-2007, 09:08 AM
PASSIVE!!! im gonna be in santa cruz this weekend. wanna maybe have a drink at mccanns? also, can you believe the vault is fucking closing? i love that store.

uh, scratch that i guess. forgot you're only 18. wanna smoke a phatty blunt? haha

I'm goin home for T-Day, but I get back Sunday afternoon, I think, we can possibly hang out then if you're still in town. If you can score drinks, I'd be down.

marooko
11-21-2007, 09:12 AM
i think im gonna be leaving on saturday. We'll be going to morgan hill tonight i think, either that or going to go see mark farina at ruby sky or whatever its called. We'll be in santa cruz either friday and or saturday. think we're gonna be just missing eachother.

John Peel is My Co-pilot
11-21-2007, 10:30 AM
I dated a girl once who, 6 months after we split, came out and announced she was gay. I rationalized that she had obviously been to the peak of Mt. Dudes and was starting at base camp on Mt. Chicks. Helps me sleep at night, I can tell ya!

amyzzz
11-21-2007, 11:31 AM
No threesome. Threesomes in a relationships are almost always a bad idea

I don't know about that.

J~$$$
11-21-2007, 11:32 AM
Caco where are you?

PassiveTheory
11-21-2007, 11:35 AM
i think im gonna be leaving on saturday. We'll be going to morgan hill tonight i think, either that or going to go see mark farina at ruby sky or whatever its called. We'll be in santa cruz either friday and or saturday. think we're gonna be just missing eachother.

Fuck, alright. Next time then, man.

marooko
11-21-2007, 11:45 AM
Fuck, alright. Next time then, man.

for sure.

amyzzz
11-21-2007, 11:57 AM
Caco where are you?
not sure if caco would be interested in this.

J~$$$
11-21-2007, 12:03 PM
When a 3some comment is made. You follow up with. "I don't know about that."
Implying its a good thing, as in you have been there done that, possibly, and involving another women Caco usually has something to say on the topic.

amyzzz
11-21-2007, 12:06 PM
not another woman.

psychic friend
11-21-2007, 12:07 PM
im interested in ewan mcgregor. i know that's wrong but i cant help it.

amyzzz
11-21-2007, 12:09 PM
Whatever happened to ewan?

J~$$$
11-21-2007, 12:10 PM
not another woman.
OH NOES!
*giggles*

SFChrissy
11-21-2007, 01:01 PM
not another woman.

so your implying another man???

Yablonowitz
11-21-2007, 01:10 PM
Zzzz and two dudes?! To quote Marge Gunderson: "I think I'm gonna barf."

amyzzz
11-21-2007, 01:19 PM
That comes later.

J~$$$
11-21-2007, 01:20 PM
OMG.

amyzzz
11-21-2007, 01:22 PM
I'm not sure if I should apologize or if I should keep going.

marooko
11-21-2007, 01:25 PM
you're in too deep to stop now.

Cpt. Funkaho
11-21-2007, 01:25 PM
This thread is like a horrible car accident. Too awful to look at, but too bizarrely captivating to look away.

amyzzz
11-21-2007, 01:27 PM
I've done my good deed for the day.

RotationSlimWang
11-21-2007, 01:30 PM
Who isn't interested in Ewan McGregor? Seriously. Dude can have me whenever he wants as long as I can call him Rentboy.

Also, Passive, seriously, hanging out with marooko? Does your love of things that suck shit have no bounds?

HAVE YOU NO DECENCY, SIR?!

Cpt. Funkaho
11-21-2007, 01:31 PM

AT LONG LAST, HAVE YOU LEFT NO SENSE OF DECENCY?

marooko
11-21-2007, 02:09 PM
Who isn't interested in Ewan McGregor? Seriously. Dude can have me whenever he wants as long as I can call him Rentboy.

Also, Passive, seriously, hanging out with marooko? Does your love of things that suck shit have no bounds?

you're so cool. we should hang out again so you can read a shitload of forums to help me out.

Wheres the beef?
11-21-2007, 02:29 PM
That comes later.

I dont know about that.

amyzzz
11-21-2007, 03:21 PM
Neither do I.

RotationSlimWang
11-21-2007, 04:26 PM
Amy, not being a pussy, I'm gonna ask the important questions:

1. Did you get DP'd in any of these sessions? That would mean your hubby (if your hubby was involved in these romps) and the other guy in both vag and ass simultaneously.

2. Did you get pigroasted? Meaning one at each end.

3. Did their dicks ever touch when you were sucking them both off simultaneously?

4. Do you realize your husband must be at least a little gay?

amyzzz
11-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Randy, I'm all talk. Sorry.

amyzzz
11-21-2007, 04:53 PM
Which doesn't mean I haven't thought about it.

John Peel is My Co-pilot
11-21-2007, 06:37 PM
you're in too deep to stop now.

Has the moratorium on "that's what she said" expired yet?

JustSteve
11-21-2007, 07:26 PM
You must be cautious with dual posters though...They're a step away from Phsychos.

would you fucking spell "psycho" right, goddammit!

nahuatldream
11-21-2007, 07:33 PM
...nevermind...

algunz
11-21-2007, 09:07 PM
would you fucking spell "psycho" right, goddammit!

Thank you!!!!!!

algunz
11-21-2007, 09:09 PM
"No threesome. Threesomes in a relationship are almost always a bad idea." RSW

I can safely say ALWAYS bad.

algunz
11-21-2007, 09:13 PM
Good in the moment, but bad in the end.

Woh, that came out right, I mean wrong. Ah, fuck it!!!

Jesus, this is a deep hole.

OMG

ivankay
11-21-2007, 09:17 PM
A friend of mine once said with great wisdom "When you're in a threesome, you should be really drunk and not involved in a serious relationship with the other 2"

algunz
11-21-2007, 09:20 PM
'Tis true, but even a friendship can be fucked with the experience. It's weird, that kind of intimacy changes everything.

ivankay
11-21-2007, 09:23 PM
Ah, everything changes everything. i can't imagine any relationship that stays in one place forever. i would hope if you get involved in a sexual situation with a friend, total honesty is a part of it. The hidden thoughts and feelings, and the lies and resentments that are are part of it are what fucks it up.

RotationSlimWang
11-21-2007, 09:27 PM
Good in the moment, but bad in the end.

Jesus, this is a deep hole.

Gunz... I'm becoming more and more disturbed with you being a school teacher every day.

Also, like how deep are we talking? Wrist? ... Elbow?

algunz
11-21-2007, 09:29 PM
You must be dating Mary Poppins if there are no hidden thoughts and feelings. But, yes you are right they have a lot to do with why things get weird after the "event."

Even total honesty in a situation that takes you to a threesome becomes altered, because the result of the experience is where the lies begin.

And I'm not sure if that makes any sense. I think I should go post on the I am drunk thread.

algunz
11-21-2007, 09:31 PM
Deep enough to feel it in the back of my throat.

Edit: Oh, that was a stupid thing to say.

ivankay
11-21-2007, 09:32 PM
mmmmm, Mary Poppins. Thanks for the thought.

Maybe total honesty was too extreme, but you have to at least be up front and on the same page. Personally i wouldn't recommend fucking your friends unless it's going to be the end of that friendship and the beginning of a new one.

algunz
11-21-2007, 09:34 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend it either. Unfortunately, drugs and hormones can get the best of you.

ivankay
11-21-2007, 09:37 PM
or the worst

algunz
11-21-2007, 09:40 PM
Well, in these cases I'd like to believe it was the best. ; )

ivankay
11-21-2007, 09:45 PM
hmmm, i think i am be a bit of a grumpy judgmental sourpuss when it comes to my current perspective of the fun of getting down. i suppose it ain't all bad.

algunz
11-21-2007, 09:56 PM
Actually my last response came out wrong (shocking). I meant MY best not THE best, because the end result of my threesomes were never good. They broke up relationships and allowed friendships to slip away. I wouldn't do it again, unless maybe it was Johnny Depp and Cameron Diaz.

ivankay
11-21-2007, 10:09 PM
i was hearing you. i got you meant in the moment and during the act.

If you were married or dating Mr. Depp i bet you wouldn't do it.

And i'll take mine with a Bjork and Katherine Heigl please.

algunz
11-21-2007, 10:13 PM
I think that maybe Bjork might ignore you for Katherine and that's a loss for good time.

ivankay
11-21-2007, 10:15 PM
ahem. This is my fantasy thank you very much. They both be diggin on my hotness 1000 percent.

algunz
11-21-2007, 10:20 PM
OOps, sorry. Don't mean to bring down your star.

Happy Thanksgiving. May all your dreams come true.

ivankay
11-21-2007, 10:22 PM
back at you.

algunz
11-21-2007, 10:28 PM
Cheers

ivankay
11-21-2007, 10:32 PM
salud fellow OC.

RotationSlimWang
11-22-2007, 12:33 AM
Gunz, would you care to answer any of the questions I posed to Amy? Or were yours all of the superfluous-vagina-not-superfluous-penis variety threesomes?

amyzzz
11-23-2007, 10:24 AM
Hey wait. We get Bjork. That'd be payback for hubby having to deal with the other kind of threesome.

J~$$$
11-23-2007, 10:45 AM
wow.........

amyzzz
11-23-2007, 10:59 AM
oh shut up.

J~$$$
11-23-2007, 11:23 AM
Go choke on your husbands bf cock and die.

psychic friend
11-23-2007, 11:26 AM
ok an ewan mcgregor and jonathan rhys meyers sandwich.

http://www.all-pictures-photos.com/thumbs/ewan-mcgregor/ewan-mcgregor-029.jpg + http://strawberryredux.hautetfort.com/images/medium_220px-jonathan_rhys-meyers.jpg + PF

mmmmmmmmmmmm

amyzzz
11-23-2007, 12:53 PM
Sounds like you want to be Toni Collete in Velvet Goldmine.

psychic friend
11-23-2007, 04:09 PM
ya but ewan looked more like kurt cobain in that flick. i prefer the trainspotting ewan and the bend it like beckam jonathan.

RotationSlimWang
11-23-2007, 04:26 PM
Separated at birth?

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h165/thelastgreatman/Renton3.jpghttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h165/thelastgreatman/Picture31-1.jpg
Dani was unconvinced, so I took one specifically to prove my point. If I had a lighting rig it would be perfect.

amyzzz
11-23-2007, 04:55 PM
ya but ewan looked more like kurt cobain in that flick. i prefer the trainspotting ewan and the bend it like beckam jonathan.
I agree on the trainspotting ewan, but I really dig the velvet goldmine jonathan.

RotationSlimWang
11-23-2007, 04:58 PM
I agree that I'm hot as fuck.

And that Amy takes all comers.

amyzzz
11-23-2007, 05:02 PM
see sig.

psychic friend
11-23-2007, 05:27 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/128347587844687500fail.jpg

suprefan
11-23-2007, 06:27 PM
im interested in ewan mcgregor. i know that's wrong but i cant help it.

You want Obi Wans lightsaber, how much worse could it get....

Boourns
11-23-2007, 07:13 PM
I find myself highly fascinated with a girl from myspace.

PassiveTheory
11-23-2007, 08:04 PM
I find myself highly fascinated with a girl from myspace.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/its-a-trap.jpg

Boourns
11-23-2007, 09:02 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/its-a-trap.jpg

LOLZ. Well, she is really cute, and, well, actually gets and appreciates my insanity and randomness. Gotta love it when "good night" somehow turns into an hour long discussion about the 101 ways Fred Thompson eats babies But I don't really KNOW her and she lives far away, so that's that.

marooko
11-23-2007, 09:30 PM
Separated at birth?

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h165/thelastgreatman/Renton3.jpghttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h165/thelastgreatman/Picture31-1.jpg
Dani was unconvinced, so I took one specifically to prove my point. If I had a lighting rig it would be perfect.

you polish?

algunz
11-23-2007, 10:04 PM
Gunz, would you care to answer any of the questions I posed to Amy? Or were yours all of the superfluous-vagina-not-superfluous-penis variety threesomes?

Nothing in those moments was superfluous.

aynalehcar
11-23-2007, 11:52 PM
Lee, go to STS9 with Lizzy. Trust me.

PassiveTheory
11-24-2007, 01:02 AM
I think I will.

SojuGorae
11-24-2007, 02:29 AM
This is who Psychic Friend really wants:

http://beattrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/vedder.jpg

She wants to have 10,000 babies with him... She also wants to conceive said 10,000 babies while listening to "Ten" on continuous rotation!

DEDICATION

sonofhal
11-24-2007, 02:59 AM
Separated at birth?

So earlier, when you were saying you would be up for it with Ewan, you were pretty much wanting to go fuck yourself? (or at least your rather rose tinted image of yourself)

Bravo, sir.

SojuGorae
11-24-2007, 03:00 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

psychic friend
11-24-2007, 10:15 AM
This is who Psychic Friend really wants:

http://beattrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/vedder.jpg

She wants to have 10,000 babies with him... She also wants to conceive said 10,000 babies while listening to "Ten" on continuous rotation!

DEDICATION

who is that? ew

Rap/rock Is Life
11-24-2007, 10:20 AM
dis bitch at yesterday's NA meating wuz so fine but shez 15 and knocked up. i dont wunna be no babyz daddy.

i keep coming back CLEAN to stay outta jail :(

samiksha
11-24-2007, 04:24 PM
this dude from project runway reminds me of randy

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7360/thumbstevenrq4.jpg

John Peel is My Co-pilot
11-25-2007, 09:25 AM
I know drugs feature heavily, but you'd have to be on some to see any resemblance to Ewan MacGregor there.

gaypalmsprings
11-25-2007, 09:39 AM
http://www.glasbergen.com/images/myspace.gif

RotationSlimWang
11-25-2007, 03:22 PM
this dude from project runway reminds me of randy

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7360/thumbstevenrq4.jpg

You realize that posts like this could get you a surprise box-kicking at Coachella 08 by someone who will at first glance look like a much handsomer version of Ewan McGregor, right?

TomAz
11-25-2007, 07:58 PM
You realize that posts like this could get you a surprise box-kicking at Coachella 08 by someone who will at first glance look like a much handsomer version of Ewan McGregor, right?

careful, he might spill your beer

RotationSlimWang
11-25-2007, 08:24 PM
careful, he might spill your beer

I'm so not sure what this means. Are you casting aspersions as to my box-kicking abilities?

samiksha
11-26-2007, 05:35 AM

i'm not worried.

RotationSlimWang
11-26-2007, 05:46 AM
i'm not worried.

Would you believe a much handsomer version of Ewan Bremner?

gaypalmsprings
11-26-2007, 06:10 AM
http://web.dsc.unibo.it/~mciuffre/ig/immagini/istantanee_da_Edimburgo.gif