PDA

View Full Version : will psychedelics be easy to acquire in '08

satan666
11-18-2007, 10:40 PM
I didn't come across ANY in '07

All That I Am
11-18-2007, 10:42 PM
Hell I dunno, but i'll sell you six excedrin tabs for five bucks a pop if you're up for it.

RotationSlimWang
11-18-2007, 10:46 PM
Please stop starting threads about stuff like this. There is already a default drug thread. http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12742

satan666
11-18-2007, 10:47 PM
Please stop starting threads about stuff like this. There is already a default drug thread. http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12742

you could just try and answer the question you know

RotationSlimWang
11-18-2007, 10:49 PM
you could just try and answer the question you know

You could just try and follow the board's efforts to not have eight million fucking threads about drugs. Any answer you could want can be had there. Sorry, but we're trying to keep things as not annoying as possible around here.

satan666
11-18-2007, 10:50 PM
First of all I find cursing highly offensive.

Secondly, hey do you think mushrooms or acid is better in a festival enviornment?

RotationSlimWang
11-18-2007, 10:52 PM
DRUG THREAD. ASSHOLE.

Mr.Nipples
11-18-2007, 10:52 PM
ITS THE MOST...WONDERFUL TIME...OF THE YEAR...

RotationSlimWang
11-18-2007, 10:53 PM
Fuck you, Nipples, for giving me this assignment.

satan666
11-18-2007, 10:56 PM
Oh, and also what are the prices generally for one hit of acid

Mr.Nipples
11-18-2007, 11:06 PM
Fuck you, Nipples, for giving me this assignment.

hahahaha...

brando4n82
11-19-2007, 06:36 AM

3 beef tips

algunz
11-19-2007, 01:47 PM
Or 10 water bottles and a churro

Bud Luster
11-19-2007, 01:50 PM
3 beef tips

Or 10 water bottles and a churro

Dude, you guys. PF says that 08 can be different from 07, so really you dont know the price till it happens.

algunz
11-19-2007, 01:51 PM
I gotta start saving up though.

frozen pilgrim
11-20-2007, 01:06 PM
yeah, I realize I'm not helping with the consolidating drug threads thing....

anyways. LSD seemed to be far and above the most widely available thing at coachella (in terms of psychedelics), as well as the least expensive. Es I saw (four or five batches) were nasty colored presses with flecks of darker or lighter colored cut still in them, and were really overpriced. mushrooms seemed to be around, but I'm used to paying $60 for a half ounce and wasn't liking the price point that was being asked of $5-10 a gram. and in terms of cannabis, I have to say, I was crushingly disappointed. the lowest price I heard people saying they payed themselves was around $300 an ounce. up here in ontario, if you want even two bills an ounce, you'd better be able to trace the genetics of what you're selling, and offer a serious cut at a higher price. I've never heard of anyone paying more than $625 for a quarter pound. a QP is usually more like $550. for a state with such a robust dispensary culture, as well as an ideal socio-political climate for home cultivation, not only was everything of disappointingly low potency, but it all smelled and tasted the same. the exception to this experience was the really nice spanish guy who smoked a few bowls with me and my compadres before the Roots- he said his stuff was from Arizona. it was a nice 60/40 sat/indica split, that had been cured a little bit improperly but was still nice and tasty. and by contrast, the californian "blue dot" tasted acrid and bland, and left something to be desired in terms of its efficacy.

next year, I'll represent ontario right and bring down some rolls of honey oil hemp paper. it's like blotter weed.

Kali27
11-20-2007, 01:30 PM
ITS THE MOST...WONDERFUL TIME...OF THE YEAR...

YES, YES!!!!

God, Coachella is sooo much more than just a festival... :)

algunz
11-20-2007, 01:32 PM
I could be wrong, but I figured that was in reference to the holidays.

I guess you couldn't smell the sarcasm.

Kali27
11-20-2007, 01:36 PM
He's talking about Coachella...

...not the holidays....

Who gives a crap about the holidays... except to maybe ask for Coachella passes as a present?!?

And yes, sometimes I cant smell sarcasm. What does it smell like exactly?

Cpt. Funkaho
11-20-2007, 02:25 PM
And yes, sometimes I cant smell sarcasm. What does it smell like exactly?

It smells like Mr. Nipples' post. Put your nose really close to the monitor.

Kali27
11-20-2007, 05:32 PM
... yup, definitely Coachella that I smell...

RotationSlimWang
11-20-2007, 05:45 PM
If you're participating in this thread that means you are against the consolidation and therefore against the well being of the board. You will be forced to sign a loyalty oath at some point.

Wheres the beef?
11-20-2007, 07:26 PM

You're a cop and you dont know the street prices of drugs?

Wheres the beef?
11-20-2007, 07:26 PM
If you're participating in this thread that means you are against the consolidation and therefore against the well being of the board. You will be forced to sign a loyalty oath at some point.

I'm part of the Coachella Illuminati. You cant touch me.

RotationSlimWang
11-20-2007, 07:32 PM
I'm part of the Coachella Illuminati. You cant touch me.

Dude, you're not even part of the Coachella Tolerability.

satan666
11-21-2007, 03:29 PM
You're a cop and you dont know the street prices of drugs?

Man, stuff varies. I haven't come across any in a very long time so I don't know anymore..

suprefan
11-22-2007, 11:15 AM
Find the tent with the pirate flag and all will be taken care of.

rage patton
11-22-2007, 11:18 AM
Find the tent with the pirate flag and all will be taken care of.

Really? I wasnt looking for anything... but thats funny because those guys were pretty close to my tent.

As were the communists.

Botrocker
11-22-2007, 07:04 PM
EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

SecretAgentX-9
11-22-2007, 08:41 PM
Calm the fuck down Rotation, it's a message board. There's gonna be lots of stupid fucking threads out there that everybody gets annoyed with. If you don't like it, don't participate in posting in the thread. Get the fuck over it and quit bitching. Seriously.

Mr.Nipples
11-22-2007, 08:56 PM
Calm the fuck down Rotation, it's a message board. There's gonna be lots of stupid fucking threads out there that everybody gets annoyed with. If you don't like it, don't participate in posting in the thread. Get the fuck over it and quit bitching. Seriously.

prepare to get one helluva retort...

SecretAgentX-9
11-22-2007, 08:57 PM
alright i'm pretty much done with this forum so chances are i won't even see it

SecretAgentX-9
11-22-2007, 09:02 PM
me a fucking baby? you're user name is Mr.Nipples. how fucking old are you?

and 3,000 posts man, quit living on a fucking message board and get a fucking life.

shoegazer76
11-22-2007, 09:09 PM
yeah, I realize I'm not helping with the consolidating drug threads thing....

anyways. LSD seemed to be far and above the most widely available thing at coachella (in terms of psychedelics), as well as the least expensive. Es I saw (four or five batches) were nasty colored presses with flecks of darker or lighter colored cut still in them, and were really overpriced. mushrooms seemed to be around, but I'm used to paying $60 for a half ounce and wasn't liking the price point that was being asked of $5-10 a gram. and in terms of cannabis, I have to say, I was crushingly disappointed. the lowest price I heard people saying they payed themselves was around $300 an ounce. up here in ontario, if you want even two bills an ounce, you'd better be able to trace the genetics of what you're selling, and offer a serious cut at a higher price. I've never heard of anyone paying more than $625 for a quarter pound. a QP is usually more like $550. for a state with such a robust dispensary culture, as well as an ideal socio-political climate for home cultivation, not only was everything of disappointingly low potency, but it all smelled and tasted the same. the exception to this experience was the really nice spanish guy who smoked a few bowls with me and my compadres before the Roots- he said his stuff was from Arizona. it was a nice 60/40 sat/indica split, that had been cured a little bit improperly but was still nice and tasty. and by contrast, the californian "blue dot" tasted acrid and bland, and left something to be desired in terms of its efficacy.

next year, I'll represent ontario right and bring down some rolls of honey oil hemp paper. it's like blotter weed.

Stay in Canada & do yo drugs! None us Yanks care bout yo shitty beasters (thats why theyre $560 a qp) & butane hash! & those flecks yr refering to are active ingredient not cut dumbass & theyre rolls not "Es" you dumb cop! I meant informant sorry!

RotationSlimWang
11-22-2007, 09:16 PM
Stay in Canada & do yo drugs! None us Yanks care bout yo shitty beasters (thats why theyre $560 a qp) & butane hash! & those flecks yr refering to are active ingredient not cut dumbass & theyre rolls not "Es" you dumb cop! I meant informant sorry!

You're so wrong it's not even fucking funny. This is why this thread shouldn't exist.

nfdimarco
11-25-2007, 06:38 PM
in 07 they were all over the place. u just had to be trippin to notice. I suggest buying ahead of time cuz its way pricy and also sketchyy

Botrocker
11-27-2007, 10:44 AM
Roll like a boy scout and always be prepared.

ArcadeParade
11-27-2007, 01:59 PM
very hard to be prepared flying in the night before :(

andronicus
11-28-2007, 11:50 AM
First of all I find cursing highly offensive.

not to be critical man, but seriously...your name is satan666...and...I don't know, it seems that someone into satan wouldn't be quite offended by "cursing".

but more on topic, i'm sure you'll be able to find some psychedelics.

Botrocker
11-28-2007, 12:01 PM
very hard to be prepared flying in the night before :(

Agreed. Well if you actively pusue what you want I'm sure you will find it.

MeowMixer
11-30-2007, 05:12 PM
http://images.theglobeandmail.com/archives/RTGAM/images/20070525/wweb25/lolcats_500big.jpg

lolcats live on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MeowMixer
11-30-2007, 05:13 PM
http://images.theglobeandmail.com/archives/RTGAM/images/20070525/wweb25/lolcats_500big.jpg

lolcats live on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COTTENmafia
11-30-2007, 07:15 PM
You could just try and follow the board's efforts to not have eight million fucking threads about drugs. Any answer you could want can be had there. Sorry, but we're trying to keep things as not annoying as possible around here.

As a new member who is SO not a 'designated area or die' posting natzi, I still would like to see this posted in the area created for it so it would be easier to find. Also, youd probably find it better answered because the people who know are probably in that forum to begin with.

cheers

frozen pilgrim
12-03-2007, 01:49 AM

hey- I was really trying to be helpful, but if you know better than me (and you live in NV, so you very well may) let me ask a few questions. I'm really not being a dick, I'm just genuinely asking since lingo changes from place to place. and I'm not a damn informant. like... that's kind of... yeah. I really don't think you meant that, but either way, to clarify... if the RCMP or any another law enforcement agency wanted information... okay. I don't think we're going to find anyone from the OPP or the DEA trolling the coachella boards. and besides. discussing other people's drug transaction is in no way illegal. but right. anyways. just so I don't misunderstand you-
-what is a "beaster"
-why would you want any active ingredient in an "E" (and I was offered "e", not "rolls") besides MDMA/MDA, and how does it being active make it not a "cut" in the MDMA/MDA
-when did I mention making butane hash? (I mentioned honey oil, which is totally different-99.7% pure cannabinoid content; second purest form of cannabis. although there is currently a debate over the merits of using Nos as an alternative compressed solvent (the resulting product often being called "cherry oil"))
-were you implying that ontario cannabis is inferior to californian pot? because if you are, I can show you piles and piles of reports from everyone from the DEA to the department of homeland security to the cannabis cup results that say otherwise.
have you ever grown pot? do you know how much work it actually takes? I tried about eight or ten different kinds of pot over the week I was in cali, and I can not say honestly that one type was worth the (always) $300+ per ounce that was asked. That's not to say that four bill an ounce cheeba doesn't exist, I'm just saying that 'cali blue dot' is not worth its weight in gold.
one thing I noticed was that LSD seemed to be clean and going for about $5 a hit when sold in half strips.

AAH.

again. sorry to continue this thread...
I just really don't like being called a cop, and as someone who has bred cannabis as a hobby, I find it interesting that someone from nevada would be under the impression that canadian weed is bad.

thelastgreatman
12-03-2007, 01:54 AM
hey- I was really trying to be helpful, but if you know better than me (and you live in NV, so you very well may) let me ask a few questions. I'm really not being a dick, I'm just genuinely asking since lingo changes from place to place. and I'm not a damn informant. like... that's kind of... yeah. I really don't think you meant that, but either way, to clarify... if the RCMP or any another law enforcement agency wanted information... okay. I don't think we're going to find anyone from the OPP or the DEA trolling the coachella boards. and besides. discussing other people's drug transaction is in no way illegal. but right. anyways. just so I don't misunderstand you-
-what is a "beaster"
-why would you want any active ingredient in an "E" (and I was offered "e", not "rolls") besides MDMA/MDA, and how does it being active make it not a "cut" in the MDMA/MDA
-when did I mention making butane hash? (I mentioned honey oil, which is totally different-99.7% pure cannabinoid content; second purest form of cannabis. although there is currently a debate over the merits of using Nos as an alternative compressed solvent (the resulting product often being called "cherry oil"))
-were you implying that ontario cannabis is inferior to californian pot? because if you are, I can show you piles and piles of reports from everyone from the DEA to the department of homeland security to the cannabis cup results that say otherwise.
have you ever grown pot? do you know how much work it actually takes? I tried about eight or ten different kinds of pot over the week I was in cali, and I can not say honestly that one type was worth the (always) $300+ per ounce that was asked. That's not to say that four bill an ounce cheeba doesn't exist, I'm just saying that 'cali blue dot' is not worth its weight in gold.
one thing I noticed was that LSD seemed to be clean and going for about $5 a hit when sold in half strips.

AAH.

again. sorry to continue this thread...
I just really don't like being called a cop, and as someone who has bred cannabis as a hobby, I find it interesting that someone from nevada would be under the impression that canadian weed is bad.

If you want your questions answered without the twerpy reaction, go here: http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12742&highlight=The+Drugs+Thread