PDA

View Full Version : It's raining beloved World War II veterans and Kanye's Mom.

dorkfish
11-12-2007, 07:54 AM
Cotton Hill, age unknown, World War II veteran, died Sunday in a Texas VA hospital. Hill suffered from several injuries ranging from four rusty bullets lodged in his heart from his military service, a broken hip and torn ligaments in his ankle-knees, to an infection in his esophagus and severe burns caused by a freak shrimp accident that occurred earlier this week at Tokyaki’s Japanese restaurant. Hill leaves behind sons Hank Hill and G.H. (short for “Good Hank”); daughter-in-law Peggy Hill; grandson Bobby Hill; ex-wife Tilly; second wife Didi; first love and former Japanese lover Michiko; an illegitimate Japanese son, Junichiro; and nephew Dusty Hill (of band ZZ Top).

Kanye's mom also died from Botox or something.

full on idle
11-12-2007, 08:25 AM
A family spokesperson for artist, Kanye West has stated that Dr. Donda West, the mother of super star producer& rapper, Kanye West passed away on Saturday November 10th in Los Angeles California. Dr. Donda West was 58 years old. Kanye was in London when he heard the news. He immediately flew to Los Angeles and is there with family and friends.

Dr. Donda West was a very respected professor and chairperson of the Chicago State University English department. She moved to Los Angeles two years ago. Dr. West was also in charge of Kanye West's foundation that focuses on keeping students in school. She was instrumental in his Loop Dreams foundation that helps finance musical equipment for school music programs.

Dr. West was very active and influential in Kanye's career. She was initially disappointed by her son's decision to drop out of college in pursuit of his music ambitions. Kanye whose name translates to "only one" in Kiswahili was his parents only child. His father, an award winning photo-journalist is a former black Panther and sociology professer/counselor who holds two masters degrees.

Being the product of two highly educated parents, Kanye's mother assumed he would follow his parents footsteps and earn a higher education degree. Dr. West told People Magazine that when Kanye dropped out of college he said "Mom I don't need to go to college because I've had a proffesor in the house with me my whole life." Instead Kanye went full force with pursing his music dreams and soon after his mother allowed him to follow his dreams.

Kanye's mother was influential and active in his career. She even acted as his manager assisting Kyambo "Hip Hop" Joshua and Gee Roberson of Kanye's management team Hiphopsince1978 with booking appearances and other aspects of her son's career. Dr. West would even call in radio stations and book her son for interviews.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/445576/kanye_wests_mother_dr_donda_west_dies.html

signmeup
11-14-2007, 11:12 PM
I had to post this.

My mom comes downstairs the other night, a little drunk, and says to me.

"Get this, Kanye Wests mother died. Talk about karma."

BEST.QUOTE.EVER.

Cpt. Funkaho
11-15-2007, 01:16 AM
I had to post this.

BEST.QUOTE.EVER.

I don't get it. He's supposed to deserve the death of his mother? Even if you hate the guy's music, that seems like one of the shittiest things you can wish on someone.

Also, the use of the word "karma" as interchangeable with, say, "poetic justice", is starting to really bother me. Karma is the notion that what you do in this life affects what you are in the next one, not the notion that bad things happen to bad people.

xbnmx
11-15-2007, 03:17 AM
Your handle is off the heezy.

full on idle
11-15-2007, 06:11 AM
I had to post this.

BEST.QUOTE.EVER.

Your mom's an ice cold bitch.

gaypalmsprings
11-15-2007, 06:12 AM
vanity kills

full on idle
11-15-2007, 06:16 AM
What if she had a harelip? What then Gay????

gaypalmsprings
11-15-2007, 06:20 AM
What if she had a harelip? What then Gay????

She should have shaved it.

full on idle
11-15-2007, 06:21 AM
Oh, gay.