PDA

View Full Version : apparently, delta hates the jews

frozen pilgrim
11-02-2007, 03:41 PM
let me preface this by saying (for anyone farmiliar with the individual in question's own taste) I have no personal distaste for arcade fire's music. they barely enter into this issue. but I know if delta responds he'll bring AF back into it. leave them out. I don't love them, but they don't need this kind of scum connected with their fanbase, they're not the fucking insane clown posse.

so delta had this to say recently

If Arcade Fire is not #1 on your list the years they played, then you are wrong. Most likely souless too. Like Hitler.

E

okay scumbag. here it is:

if you ever bring the genocide of the jews, african americans, gypsies, and homosexual people into your arcade fire BS ever again, I will hunt you down and kill you, even if it spells my own demise.

let me make myself clear: hunt me down, forward this to admins, do what you like:
the day you cross paths with me will be the worst day of your life.
I know you're too low of a life form to expect any comprehension of WHY what you said wasn't funny, so frankly, it will have been worth the expenditure of however much of my life it takes to hunt you down and kill you with my bare hands should you ever be so stupid ever again.

watch your fucking mouth, child.

learn what's funny and what makes you a fascist.

you ARE a fascist, and were long before you brought the FUCKING THIRD REICH into this.

I won't get into the "you can't find me" bullshit. if you're online as much as you are, you know anyone can be fucking traced. I know you'll be able to find out who I am should you choose to, I'm not scared; I have nothing to hide, and I look forward to you making the mistake of trying to cross me.
one last time:

should you let out one more blip of boundless ignorance relating to the aforementioned topic, you are
DEAD
FUCKING
MEAT.

DeltaSigChi4
11-02-2007, 03:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/DeltaSigChi4/Not%20Smilie/an_nailbiter.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/DeltaSigChi4/Not%20Smilie/an_getaway.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/DeltaSigChi4/Not%20Smilie/an_roll_laugh.gif

E

DeltaSigChi4
11-02-2007, 03:44 PM
Oh. And tl;dr, idiot.

E

RotationSlimWang
11-02-2007, 03:45 PM
Um, just out of curiosity... do you have any relatives that died in the Holocaust?

By which I mean, do you have any grounds whatsoever to be getting up on your high-horse about something this silly? Cause if you don't, as a representative of sensible kikes everywhere, I'm gonna have to ask you go fuck yourself.

RotationSlimWang
11-02-2007, 04:12 PM
I would like an answer to my question, Pilgrim.

invisiblerobots
11-02-2007, 04:29 PM
http://images.wikia.com/nonsensopedia/images/1/18/HitlerWatermelon1.gif

psychic friend
11-02-2007, 04:31 PM
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7376/2321/400/hitler_cats_03.jpg

gaypalmsprings
11-02-2007, 04:33 PM
http://www.worldofangus.co.uk/hitlercat1.jpg

invisiblerobots
11-02-2007, 04:36 PM
http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b4/2fbcc22d6c2d22211594838517bcf25e.gif

gaypalmsprings
11-02-2007, 04:39 PM
http://b3ta.hnldesign.nl/beta261.gif

crazzz2007
11-02-2007, 04:40 PM
let me preface this by saying (for anyone farmiliar with the individual in question's own taste) I have no personal distaste for arcade fire's music. they barely enter into this issue. but I know if delta responds he'll bring AF back into it. leave them out. I don't love them, but they don't need this kind of scum connected with their fanbase, they're not the fucking insane clown posse.

if you ever bring the genocide of the jews, african americans, gypsies, and homosexual people into your arcade fire BS ever again, I will hunt you down and kill you, even if it spells my own demise.

let me make myself clear: hunt me down, forward this to admins, do what you like:
I know you're too low of a life form to expect any comprehension of WHY what you said wasn't funny, so frankly, it will have been worth the expenditure of however much of my life it takes to hunt you down and kill you with my bare hands should you ever be so stupid ever again.

you ARE a fascist, and were long before you brought the FUCKING THIRD REICH into this.

I won't get into the "you can't find me" bullshit. if you're online as much as you are, you know anyone can be fucking traced. I know you'll be able to find out who I am should you choose to, I'm not scared; I have nothing to hide, and I look forward to you making the mistake of trying to cross me.
one last time:

should you let out one more blip of boundless ignorance relating to the aforementioned topic, you are
DEAD
FUCKING
MEAT.

you need some professional help.

delta says the stupidest shit, but what he wrote is not even remotely rascist. get a grip. seek some help. go jack off or something.

invisiblerobots
11-02-2007, 04:50 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e147/mooserevenge/hitleremo2.jpg

i_like_cake530
11-02-2007, 05:06 PM

one last time:

DEAD
FUCKING
MEAT.

I know what this is, someone is playing a trick on us, and seeing how long it takes us to figure out he's an alias.

Boourns
11-02-2007, 05:29 PM
Um, just out of curiosity... do you have any relatives that died in the Holocaust?

By which I mean, do you have any grounds whatsoever to be getting up on your high-horse about something this silly? Cause if you don't, as a representative of sensible kikes everywhere, I'm gonna have to ask you go fuck yourself.

Hey, come on, everyone, this thread is not funny. My great-grandfather died in the Holocaust.

He fell out of the guard tower.

captncrzy
11-02-2007, 05:34 PM
I know what this is, someone is playing a trick on us, and seeing how long it takes us to figure out he's an alias.

I'm pretty sure you're right.

frozen pilgrim
11-02-2007, 05:38 PM
comparing people who don't like a band to hitler is insensitive and racist, regardless of the context. there are times and places for humour that pushes these kinds of lines, and this isn't one of them.
I stick by exactly what I said.
if I ever meet you delta, I'll kill you.what's unfortunate is the extent to which it must seem like I'm in a fit of rage. quite the contrary. I'm just sick of this retard (delta) putting his own opinions and one specific band above anything and everything.
why did this response take a few hours?
because I don't camp on message boards, like delta does.
I came on here, and once again couldn't go through five threads without finding delta ruining a perfectly good discussion with his fanboydom.
I'm not plotting anything and this certainly isn't occupying much of my conscience.
but I stick by what I said:
delta, you're a worthless pile of shit.
deal with it.
you. are. worthless. you are a drain on humanity. you are a disgrace to not just arcade fire, but to anyone who has ever genuinely loved music. you are not only what's wrong with this board, you are what's wrong with the world. official arcade fire saved music thread? if I actually felt like spending more than about an hour every two weeks on this board, I'm sure the "official delta is a stupid tool" thread would reach fairly epic proportions. but I already KNOW you're a tool, it's not just an opinion in my head, it's an inexorable fact. so I don't need to start another thread.
so, in lieu of caring enough to do anything further tonight, I'll leave you with this, delta, you shit-sucking, sewer-licking, worthless, computer bound train wreck;
if I ever see you, it will be the worst day of your life.

frozen pilgrim
11-02-2007, 05:41 PM
DOUBLE POST

for example...
PF's "hitler cat"= funny. it doesn't involve calling anyone who doesn't agree with you a "nazi" (which, by the way, is the single most hypocritical thing you could do- justify facism [forcing your singular POV] with a comment about non-participators being hitler. if you'd intended to hilight this point as opposed to missing it entirely, I'd likely have had nothing to say to you)

so in summary
hitler cat=funny
justifying fandom with remarks about hitler= not funny

RotationSlimWang
11-02-2007, 05:52 PM
Okay, now answer MY question. Us Chosen People have quite a history of making jokes about our persecution including Hitler and the Nazis, so I'd like to know whether some dumb fuck from Toronto thinks it's okay.

luckyface
11-02-2007, 05:56 PM
Wow.

Maybe the Internet is not the place for you.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/flewis72/billy-madison.jpg

RotationSlimWang
11-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Summarization of frozen pilgrim's stance:

If you don't stop being intolerant I'll kill you! Grrr!

invisiblerobots
11-02-2007, 06:23 PM
GwOv0xg31nk

R3d Snapper
11-02-2007, 06:25 PM

one last time:

DEAD
FUCKING
MEAT.

what. the. fuck.

PassiveTheory
11-02-2007, 06:33 PM
Huh?

scoop49er
11-02-2007, 06:49 PM

one last time:

DEAD
FUCKING
MEAT.

sorry but i have delta's back on this for only this reason:

if delta felt this way, then its his choice. i wont agree, but i will defend his right to say it.

of course he's a shithead, but to get all worked up is lame and that post was lame and not funny if u were trying. if u were serious then its more disturbing. think about it, go have a drink chill out and know we are all coachella bros and sisters (even delta) just talking shit having fun. can i get a amen!!!!!

fatbastard
11-02-2007, 07:05 PM
Frozen Pilgrim needs to thaw out some Prozac. I can personally vouch that
Delta visits shul on a regular basis.

scoop49er
11-02-2007, 07:06 PM
lol. actually liquid vicatin is the best everrrrrrr!

Boourns
11-02-2007, 07:12 PM
What about breast milk?

RotationSlimWang
11-02-2007, 07:14 PM
Vicodin. Not "vicatin." Have respect for both drugs and the English language, please.

Also, Vicodin sucks. Oxy all the way. Unless of course there's some Fentanyl around.

Mmmmmmmm... Fentanyl.

PrettyRagdoll
11-02-2007, 07:41 PM
Umm. It looks like your reading that wrong. He's saying people who don't like AF are like Hitler. Not that they are deserving of the fates the jews faced because of Hitler.

Wheres the beef?
11-02-2007, 07:46 PM
I am refusing to air my opinion lest I hurt some fweewings.

captncrzy
11-02-2007, 07:59 PM
http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fgallery.digitaldeviati on.com%2Fd%2F942-1%2Fcanadians-are-eh-holes.jpg&moduleId=image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details

JustSteve
11-02-2007, 08:26 PM
i have heard some of the meanest/nastiest jewish jokes from my jewish friend.

for instance:
Q: what is the difference between a jew and a chicken?

A: a chicken doesn't scream when it's put in an oven.

too soon?

oh shit, just signed my death certificate, i think i am #2 on the list now.

JoeClark5
11-02-2007, 08:31 PM
I believe he was commenting on how hitler was soulless.

Oh wait, thats exactly what he said, in plain english.

you are honestly contemplating murder... because some dude said a comment about Hitler?

You give people in toronto a bad name.

Oh, by the way, your a fucking psycho

RotationSlimWang
11-02-2007, 08:40 PM
The single best Jewish joke in existence:

A priest, a minister, and a rabbi are sitting in a fishing boat out in the middle of a lake. The priest says, "Man, this is great. Just spending a nice day out here fishing, no sermons or anything... it just doesn't get any better than this."

The minister raises an eyebrow--"Well, although I'm really enjoying this myself, after we get these fish back to the cabin and eat them we're gonna have a long boring night ahead of us. But, I saw a grammar school up the road..."

The priest snaps to attention. "I see where you're going with this. You want to go get a couple of young boys, bring them back here for dinner, and then screw them, right?"

The minister says, "Actually, I think we should eat first, then go get a couple of young boys and screw them. What do you think, Moshe?"

The rabbi thinks long and hard, and finally says, "Screw them? Screw them out of what?"

captncrzy
11-02-2007, 08:59 PM
That's pretty good.

Wheres the beef?
11-02-2007, 08:59 PM
I'm calling the ADL as we speak.

Mr.Nipples
11-02-2007, 10:34 PM

one last time:

DEAD
FUCKING
MEAT.

comparing people who don't like a band to hitler is insensitive and racist, regardless of the context. there are times and places for humour that pushes these kinds of lines, and this isn't one of them.
I stick by exactly what I said.
if I ever meet you delta, I'll kill you.what's unfortunate is the extent to which it must seem like I'm in a fit of rage. quite the contrary. I'm just sick of this retard (delta) putting his own opinions and one specific band above anything and everything.
why did this response take a few hours?
because I don't camp on message boards, like delta does.
I came on here, and once again couldn't go through five threads without finding delta ruining a perfectly good discussion with his fanboydom.
I'm not plotting anything and this certainly isn't occupying much of my conscience.
but I stick by what I said:
delta, you're a worthless pile of shit.
deal with it.
you. are. worthless. you are a drain on humanity. you are a disgrace to not just arcade fire, but to anyone who has ever genuinely loved music. you are not only what's wrong with this board, you are what's wrong with the world. official arcade fire saved music thread? if I actually felt like spending more than about an hour every two weeks on this board, I'm sure the "official delta is a stupid tool" thread would reach fairly epic proportions. but I already KNOW you're a tool, it's not just an opinion in my head, it's an inexorable fact. so I don't need to start another thread.
so, in lieu of caring enough to do anything further tonight, I'll leave you with this, delta, you shit-sucking, sewer-licking, worthless, computer bound train wreck;
if I ever see you, it will be the worst day of your life.

DOUBLE POST

for example...
PF's "hitler cat"= funny. it doesn't involve calling anyone who doesn't agree with you a "nazi" (which, by the way, is the single most hypocritical thing you could do- justify facism [forcing your singular POV] with a comment about non-participators being hitler. if you'd intended to hilight this point as opposed to missing it entirely, I'd likely have had nothing to say to you)

so in summary
hitler cat=funny
justifying fandom with remarks about hitler= not funny

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t39/RetardoTronFiveThousand/200px-Zimmer_lol.gif
been waiting a long time to use this...yes thats george zimmer of the mens wearhouse...

invisiblerobots
11-02-2007, 10:50 PM
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t39/RetardoTronFiveThousand/200px-Zimmer_lol.gif
been waiting a long time to use this...yes thats george zimmer of the mens wearhouse...

Whaddya mean? You've posted this numerous times. It still makes me laugh, though, and I picture him being on ecstasy while doing this.

SojuGorae
11-03-2007, 06:00 AM
Thread of the year.

Alchemy
11-03-2007, 06:20 AM
Geez Pilgrim, Delta is just being Delta. You don't need to get all Stalin about it.

gaypalmsprings
11-03-2007, 07:06 AM
Geez Pilgrim, Delta is just being Delta. You don't need to get all Stalin about it.

http://www.rockcitynews.com/photos6/antibushwar/images/cheney-stalin.jpg

Wheres the beef?
11-03-2007, 10:06 AM

Is that from Maddox?

gaypalmsprings
11-03-2007, 10:29 AM
Is that from Maddox?

At midnight on July 25, all sounds were replaced with a clip of Suzanne Vega's song "Tom's Diner" and many images were replaced with George Zimmer saying, "STOP POSTING CRAP PLZ" and others with "UNORIGINAL OR STOLEN IMAGE GOES HERE."

Suspected culprits are eBaum's World, Max, and alextide32. After this incident, most sites reverted within an hour, but not all were.

See Also

* July 25th, 2006 Never Forget (http://july25.ytmnd.com/)

Bud Luster
11-03-2007, 11:37 AM
This is such a stupid fucking thread. ferchristsake, everyone hates jews...

leo01g
11-03-2007, 01:30 PM
I dont think Hitler hates the jews anymore he said it himself...

leo01g
11-03-2007, 01:31 PM
HyUGt1OIszc

Hannahrain
11-03-2007, 06:14 PM
It's really important to take everything to heart. Especially on the internet.

SojuGorae
11-03-2007, 07:30 PM
This is such a stupid fucking thread. ferchristsake, everyone hates jews...
I love me some Jewish broads.

Women who hate themselves = teh best

But I digress...

Here's an appropriate video for this thread

tNXsRJgOTmk&rel

DeltaSigChi4
11-03-2007, 09:50 PM
ponWum-8JRc

E

SojuGorae
11-04-2007, 05:22 AM
Great fucking movie.

gaypalmsprings
11-04-2007, 05:25 AM
http://www.acc.umu.se/~maswan/cats/1161535376-Jewcat.b.jpg

SojuGorae
11-04-2007, 04:12 PM
MIQbe9ATUNU&rel

DeltaSigChi4
11-04-2007, 04:20 PM
SG, where have you been all this time? We all missed you greatly. I've asked countless times over the past year what became of you. :(

E

scoop49er
11-04-2007, 07:42 PM
Vicodin. Not "vicatin." Have respect for both drugs and the English language, please.

Also, Vicodin sucks. Oxy all the way. Unless of course there's some Fentanyl around.

Mmmmmmmm... Fentanyl.

oh, sorry im not a druggie asswipe! i can spell vodka just fine thank you! :)

scoop49er
11-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Whaddya mean? You've posted this numerous times. It still makes me laugh, though, and I picture him being on ecstasy while doing this.

oh thats fucking hilarious!

SojuGorae
11-05-2007, 04:35 AM
SG, where have you been all this time? We all missed you greatly. I've asked countless times over the past year what became of you. :(

E
People actually noticed I was gone? haha~ I've always tried to stay below the radar on these boards.

Anyway, I've been living in Seoul since July and traveling a bit (China, Japan, SE Asia). But I'm taking time off from work and flying back to the states later this month to see some friends and partake in some herbal replenishing that I've been missing out on for all these months.

Good to hear from you too, mang.

fatbastard
11-05-2007, 04:41 AM
Uh yeah...you couldn't post from over there? Food and drink details would be greatly appreciated.

SojuGorae
11-05-2007, 04:59 AM
You're right, I could have continued posting, but for some reason I didn't feel like it.

fatbastard
11-05-2007, 05:10 AM
Proboly having the time of your life.

depechemodekraftwerk
11-06-2007, 06:16 PM
http://c:documents and settings\owner\desktop\retarded1.jpg

SecretAgentX-9
11-22-2007, 08:56 PM

If Arcade Fire is not #1 on your list the years they played, then you are wrong. Most likely souless too. Like Hitler.

E

one last time:

DEAD
FUCKING
MEAT.

Are you denying that Hitler is souless? What the fuck man? Of all people to stick up for, you back up Hitler and his soul... Well listen PAL, like you, Hitler had no soul, and I think if you really did have one, you'd realize how insensitive that was and how much of a jackass that makes you. Fuck man, this pisses me off. You better pray to god I don't run into you at Coachella, cause if I do, I swear to god man I'll remove what's left of your sorry pathetic soul, and use your worthless body as a piņata to beat the shit out of.
DEAD
FUCKING
MEAT.

BRO

Mr.Nipples
11-22-2007, 08:57 PM
Are you denying that Hitler is souless? What the fuck man? Of all people to stick up for, you back up Hitler and his soul... Well listen PAL, like you, Hitler had no soul, and I think if you really did have one, you'd realize how insensitive that was and how much of a jackass that makes you. Fuck man, this pisses me off. You better pray to god I don't run into you at Coachella, cause if I do, I swear to god man I'll remove what's left of your sorry pathetic soul, and use your worthless body as a piņata to beat the shit out of.
DEAD
FUCKING
MEAT.

BRO

shut the fuck up.

brando4n82
11-25-2007, 06:00 AM
what did that guy even do to get banned recently?

gaypalmsprings
11-25-2007, 07:08 AM
it was cumulative

brando4n82
11-25-2007, 08:58 AM
ahh, gotcha

gaypalmsprings
11-25-2007, 09:06 AM
delta =
http://www.wideopenwest.com/~teiben/Garbagetruckdriver/Garbage.jpg

ban=
http://www.wideopenwest.com/~teiben/Garbagetruckdriver/DumpingTrash.jpg

MissingPerson
11-25-2007, 01:58 PM
Someday, he's just going to get banned right off the internet.

PrettyRagdoll
11-25-2007, 03:23 PM
I can't believe this thread is still going.

frozen pilgrim
12-03-2007, 02:57 AM
Someday, he's just going to get banned right off the internet.

banned right off the internet...
heh that's a hilarious concept.

gaypalmsprings
12-03-2007, 06:15 AM
http://hangar1.ifrance.com/d1141crash.jpg

thelastgreatman
12-03-2007, 06:24 AM
This thread was really fucking annoying. Nothing better than when people try to co-opt Holocaust victims' outrage.

invisiblerobots
12-03-2007, 06:26 AM
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4310/deltaxl0.jpg

Bud Luster
12-03-2007, 09:34 AM
That photo kicks so much ASS!

invisiblerobots
12-03-2007, 10:19 AM
Current photo:
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/a/8/4/a84dc09e142a04103aeb20309c9dfa32.gif

marooko
12-03-2007, 12:03 PM
http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fgallery.digitaldeviati on.com%2Fd%2F942-1%2Fcanadians-are-eh-holes.jpg&moduleId=image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details

this made me cover my mouth cause i was laughing so hard.

SFChrissy
12-03-2007, 12:05 PM
apparently it's infectious dahmnit