PDA

View Full Version : SHOCKER OF THE DAY!

C DUB YA
11-01-2007, 09:35 PM
Not really:

Dog the Bounty Hunter (A&E) got caught being a vicious racist twat. Isn't this the guy who "prays" with all the criminals he apprehends?

You can hear the short and long versions of the phone calls all over the web now - but here's a link with the audio and the story. I didn't bother counting all the fucks or N words.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/dog_bounty_hunter_racial_slur_tape/celebrity/64325

psychic friend
11-01-2007, 09:56 PM
yes this needs its own thread

JustSteve
11-01-2007, 10:13 PM
did anyone actually think dog was a classy guy? you can just look at him and judge him easily.

DeltaSigChi4
11-01-2007, 10:20 PM
Yes, judging people by the appearance is what we need more of.

Amerikkkka.

E

invisiblerobots
11-02-2007, 06:48 AM
http://adweek.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/bigshocker.jpg
I thought this thread was going to be about something completely different.

gaypalmsprings
11-02-2007, 06:51 AM
http://ckydubs.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/shocker.jpg

http://gallery.miketunes.com/d/15120-2/The+Shocker.jpg

bug on your lip
11-02-2007, 07:39 AM
http://sp1.mm-a3.yimg.com/image/2694655425.jpg

Stefinitely Maybe
11-02-2007, 08:14 AM
That's bad, but it's not as bad as a mother calling her mixed-race kid an alien. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=467787&in_page_id=1879)

amyzzz
11-02-2007, 08:18 AM
The title of the article is a "shocker" maybe, but I understand the sentiment of the article.

JustSteve
11-02-2007, 08:23 AM
Yes, judging people by the appearance is what we need more of.

Amerikkkka.

E

sorry, phrased it wrong, douche. i meant to say look at what he's done and look at what he does. i meant look at his actions...kinda the way people judge you here.

Stefinitely Maybe
11-02-2007, 08:27 AM
The title of the article is a "shocker" maybe, but I understand the sentiment of the article.

Amy, please don't ever have a mixed-race baby. In fact, just don't breed.

DeltaSigChi4
11-02-2007, 08:34 AM
Sure you did, sure you did.

And the Nazis "phrased" everything wrong as well. All one big misunderstanding due to misphrasing.

E

goodgrl
11-02-2007, 08:51 AM
He did say that they use the n word alot and didnt want the GF to take it the wrong way.He was complaining about her character.That she would be capable of recording him and selling it to destroy everything that they have worked for.
The sad thing is his own son sold him out.

I was standing outside once talking to a friend of mine who happened to be black. Two black girls walked by and remarked 'what a waste of a black man'.
My mouth fell to the floor.He called them the N word.
1.I told him to stop or they would come back & kick my ass.
2.I asked why he would use such a word he explained that the n word meant an ignorant person.
3.He explained the whole ownership of the N word & knowing who you are as a person.

leo01g
11-02-2007, 09:03 AM
This is coming from the National Enquirer. Aren't they the ones that said there were cats in mars or something like that?

JustSteve
11-02-2007, 09:06 AM
i have a friend of the black persuasion who freely admits that there are black people and then their are "n-words", of course he said the word that i will refrain from typing.

anyone see the latest episode of "curb your enthusiasm". it was a classic.

marooko
11-02-2007, 09:06 AM
it was a private phone conversation. who gives a fuck what he said?!

JustSteve
11-02-2007, 09:08 AM
Sure you did, sure you did.

And the Nazis "phrased" everything wrong as well. All one big misunderstanding due to misphrasing.

E

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11127206/Pure_Douche_Shower_Gel.jpg

DeltaSigChi4
11-02-2007, 09:11 AM
THERE ARE CATS IN MARS>!>!?!??!??!

E

shakermaker113
11-02-2007, 09:23 AM
This is coming from the National Enquirer. Aren't they the ones that said there were cats in mars or something like that?

HAHA yeah. the world's only reliable news source (in their own words).

some of my other favorites:
- when they announced that angels were joining us in the war on terror
- when they revealed that we had found saddam hussein's weapons of mass destruction, and it turns out they were a pack of velociraptors
- the many times they have predicted the exact date jesus will return
- when they produced pictures of the feet of mount rushmore

marooko
11-02-2007, 10:09 AM
the angle help was probably one of my favorite ones. I dont remember who it was, but which ever magazine had the picture of satan in the cloud of smoke at waco, texas, fucking brilliant. that one had me laughing for days.

fucking work man. i ment angel, not angle.

amyzzz
11-02-2007, 11:07 AM
Amy, please don't ever have a mixed-race baby. In fact, just don't breed.
I've already "bred," Stef, so too late for that. I don't see what is wrong with the writer of that article talking about race and how it affects her now that she has married someone of a different race and has given birth to a mixed race child. She's trying to work through her feelings. What is WRONG with THAT? cunt.

summerkid
11-02-2007, 01:47 PM
I've already "bred," Stef, so too late for that. I don't see what is wrong with the writer of that article talking about race and how it affects her now that she has married someone of a different race and has given birth to a mixed race child. She's trying to work through her feelings. What is WRONG with THAT? cunt.

because she's an ignorant cunt bitching that she couldn't bring another fair skinned kid into the world. I highly doubt that there aren't physical features she shares with her child she just can't see past the skin color.

Pixiessp
11-02-2007, 01:58 PM
http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11127206/Pure_Douche_Shower_Gel.jpg

what pretty colors!!

RotationSlimWang
11-02-2007, 02:17 PM
Half-breeds are totally the most attractive people.

As long as they have white facial features. =)

fatbastard
11-02-2007, 02:40 PM
i have a friend of the black persuasion who freely admits that there are black people and then their are "n-words", of course he said the word that i will refrain from typing.

anyone see the latest episode of "curb your enthusiasm". it was a classic.

The "Blacks" are a great addition to this season of "LD".

Courtney
11-02-2007, 04:20 PM
I ran past Dog's office yesterday. There was a big sign in the window that said he was closed for the holiday. Lame. Who closes up shop on Halloween?

DeltaSigChi4
11-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Who runs in that neighborhood?

E

Courtney
11-02-2007, 04:58 PM
Uh I do? It's on Queen Emma Street, so I pass it each time I go from the Pacific Club to anywhere downtown. It's not exactly like it's a dangerous neighborhood or something.

marooko
11-02-2007, 05:21 PM
you should run on a track. concrete is bad for your shins and knees.

DeltaSigChi4
11-02-2007, 05:23 PM
You should run on soft sand.

E

Courtney
11-02-2007, 10:42 PM
you should run on a track. concrete is bad for your shins and knees.

Tracks get a little boring for 15-20 mile runs.

Courtney
11-02-2007, 10:43 PM
You should run on soft sand.

E

I like this idea. Although maybe hard-packed sand. I'm not that hardcore.

amyzzz
11-03-2007, 07:07 AM
because she's an ignorant cunt bitching that she couldn't bring another fair skinned kid into the world. I highly doubt that there aren't physical features she shares with her child she just can't see past the skin color.
Well, skin color is the first thing everyone sees, and I'm sure she realizes that other people won't be able to see past her daughter's skin color, and now she has to deal with that the rest of her life. She'll work it out.

And on a side note, when you have a child you can get disappointed when your child gets an undesirable trait from the other parent--like my daughter has these crazy loose ligaments inherited from her daddy that made it so that she could not walk until she was over 2 years old. Luckily she is OK now, but I worry that problem may come up later in life.

You want your child to succeed, and unfortunately in this society, race can still be seen as a trait that can keep people down. I don't want society to be that way, but there it is. I think the writer was brave to discuss race because she will get flak from over-PC people like you for discussing it, but at least by discussing it she is trying to work past these feelings and trying to become more knowledgable about it.