PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Sale

LooseAtTheZoo
10-26-2007, 07:55 PM
How can you get pre-sale tickets for 08?

DeltaSigChi4
10-28-2007, 11:21 AM
Yeah. :mad:

E

garrett222
10-28-2007, 11:59 AM
how can we find out if we will be offered the presale...? If we were offered the presale last year is there any chance we wont be offered it this year?

psycobetabuckdown
11-07-2007, 10:14 PM
I'd like to reiterate thrice-posed question, how may we obtain presale tickets? Plzkthx

psychic friend
11-07-2007, 10:32 PM
i think presale ticket info will be rewarded to those who were greatful.

just saying

orbit
11-08-2007, 01:57 AM
What do you mean by grateful pf?

faxman75
11-08-2007, 10:23 AM
What do you mean by grateful pf?

She said greatful, not grateful.
I think by greatful she also means appreciative.

REPENT now !

scoop49er
11-08-2007, 11:16 AM
presale info? finding it is like finding the holy grail.. good luck on ur journey.....

orbit
11-08-2007, 12:01 PM
She said greatful, not grateful.
I think by greatful she also means appreciative.

Oh yeah, Sorry, my bad.

gaypalmsprings
11-08-2007, 03:29 PM
http://www.speckleygoose.com/assets/images/grateful.jpg

McFearless
11-08-2007, 04:11 PM
Oh shit I just posed this question in another thread.

I will reiterate, who do I gotta give thanks to/give head to, to make sure I get info on presale tickets...

Perhaps since PF didn't give a clear cut answer there isn't one yet...?

Somewhat Damaged
11-08-2007, 10:35 PM
You a girl, McFearless? 'Cause if so, I'm the man you're looking for.

brando4n82
11-09-2007, 08:25 AM
You a girl, McFearless? 'Cause if so, I'm the man you're looking for.

nice NIN reference, but your avatar always lead me to believe you were a female...

boyalien0
11-09-2007, 12:00 PM
join the microcommunity, nimrods. also - once presale passwords have been mailed out, and you have been denied one because of your lack of intelligence and creativity, i have one word for you - GOOGLE.

McFearless
11-11-2007, 01:51 AM
In order to join the macommunity you need a fucking confirmtion number! Which I don't have.

Don't assume I haven't looked into it asshole.

Google, omg thats a new site isnt it?

Yes, I am female.

Cpt. Funkaho
11-11-2007, 01:59 AM
In order to join the macommunity you need a fucking confirmtion number! Which I don't have.

Yes, I am female.

I think the idea behind the presale is to extend it to people who have been to Coachella before, to reward festival regulars. It's a good practice, since they are the bread and butter of the festival scene. Anyway, you get a confirmation number when you buy tickets... have you not come to Coachella before? If you have, the confirmation number should have come in an email after you bought the tickets.

Also, given the tenor of that post, have you eaten anything recently? It might be a good idea.

RotationSlimWang
11-11-2007, 03:26 AM
nice NIN reference, but your avatar always lead me to believe you were a female...

I was under the impression that Somewhat was a girl too for quite a while. But even though I know he's a guy now, every time I see that avatar it looks like Kate Winslet is giving a homeless guy a handjob for the first second. I cannot shake it.

ddm1971
11-11-2007, 03:55 AM
bugger, can't join micro community, i was last at coachella in 2004 so sadly don't have my confirmation number

brando4n82
11-11-2007, 06:47 AM
I was under the impression that Somewhat was a girl too for quite a while. But even though I know he's a guy now, every time I see that avatar it looks like Kate Winslet is giving a homeless guy a handjob for the first second. I cannot shake it.

haha god damn you Randy! now I have the same problem: Homeless Handjob. It looks very convincing, even for 2 seconds

microlovebeat
11-18-2007, 04:32 PM
it might be stupid and pointless but i'm kinda worried this year about getting tickets. i bought them last year i think within the first week they went on sale (post presale) without any problem.

i've already long since discarded (albeit stupidly) my confirmation email that had my code for joining the microcommunity. now i don't really think i have a chance of snagging that 3 day pass through the presale......

is there any remote possibility that 3 day passes could sell out during the presale this year? if so then i'm fucked.

Amneeziac
11-18-2007, 04:39 PM
no way in hell there are 50,000 active members of these forums or the microcommunity. I doubt there's even 1,000. buy tickets the day they go on general sale and you will be fine.

suprefan
11-18-2007, 04:43 PM
join the microcommunity, nimrods. also - once presale passwords have been mailed out, and you have been denied one because of your lack of intelligence and creativity, i have one word for you - GOOGLE.

They cant join the microcomunity straight up, you had to have been ''gratefull'' and ''special'' to get in on that.

The password for the presale is: Loveless

jenniferrrae
11-18-2007, 07:51 PM
they clearly didn't anticipate people buying tickets from outlets, which are not internet based = no email/microcommunity invite. damn you, fate!!!

when does the presale commence?

JustSteve
11-18-2007, 08:19 PM
uh, when goldenvoice makes an announcement via email, on the site, on the messageboard, etc.

scoop49er
11-18-2007, 11:08 PM
i lucked out and some cool person gave me the password and i got the presale tickets. since then i signed up to be in the micro club so its all good

just start saving and get tickets within the first 2 weeks u will be fine from that point.

last year there was a frenzy and the 3 day passes sold out 3 months before the show, mainly due to rage, so just stay on top of things and you will get tickets very easily.. :)

shakermaker113
11-19-2007, 08:54 AM
wasn't the password all over this message board at the time? I wasn't even in the microcommunity but I heard of the password. mind you, I think the presale was over by the time I read about it.

psycobetabuckdown
11-19-2007, 11:50 AM
I'm in the microcommunity...I'm just worried and yes, impatient. Sue me.

Somewhat Damaged
11-19-2007, 02:19 PM

Yes, I am female.

Ooh, sweet. Okay, so I haven't joined the macrommunity because I ended up having to get my tickets through a secondary ticket outlet last year (yes, it made me angry, very angry) so I didn't get the confirmation code, but that's never been a problem for me before as I've gotten the pre-sale announcements ever since I got my tickets on-line in '03. So when I get the info, I can forward it to you so you're in on the pre-sale, and after you get your tickets, we can make arrangements for you to honor what you said you'd pay to the person who got you that information. Deal? :thu

EDIT: And now that you mention it, Randy, I agree that my avatar looks like Kate giving Jim Carrey a handjob, and looking ever so depressed in the process. Ha!

SFChrissy
11-19-2007, 02:42 PM
for a second i freaked out and thought i missed out on a presale...damnit

Bud Luster
11-19-2007, 02:53 PM
Oh shit I just posed this question in another thread.

I will reiterate, who do I gotta give thanks to/give head to, to make sure I get info on presale tickets...

Perhaps since PF didn't give a clear cut answer there isn't one yet...?

Whatever you do, DO NOT sign up for the email list. They will never release the presale info this way, never...

amyzzz
11-19-2007, 04:22 PM
They cant join the microcomunity straight up, you had to have been ''gratefull'' and ''special'' to get in on that.

The password for the presale is: Loveless
That would jinx it. Wasn't it ROXANNE last year?

JClemy
11-20-2007, 08:36 PM
Yea it was. It was sneaky becasue it seemed like the Police were going to play. Do they announce the line up before the presale?

psychic friend
11-20-2007, 08:42 PM
no, the line up comes later and never believe what you hear until you see it on the official website. dont buy presale if the line up is your only concern. wait until its posted on coachella.com. lesson learned.

Sushov23
11-20-2007, 08:46 PM
I want the presale tickets this year. SOMEONE HELP!

gaypalmsprings
11-20-2007, 09:58 PM
it's called a micro-community cuz of all the pinheads

http://www.missinglinkclassichorror.co.uk/zipip.jpg

LOLZ

scoop49er
11-20-2007, 10:18 PM
it's called a micro-community cuz of all the pinheads

http://www.missinglinkclassichorror.co.uk/zipip.jpg

LOLZ

omg! lmao! that picture is classic. especially since ive had a few brewskis!

im a part of the micro. u just have to earn ur stripes. bottom line. :)

brando4n82
11-21-2007, 06:40 AM
Yea it was. It was sneaky becasue it seemed like the Police were going to play. Do they announce the line up before the presale?

Reguardless of the line up, they should have a Radiohead related password for presale this year =)
Just to mess with all the kiddies

Kali27
11-21-2007, 01:00 PM
omg! lmao! that picture is classic. especially since ive had a few brewskis!

im a part of the micro. u just have to earn ur stripes. bottom line. :)

I want to earn my stripes!!!

:winkiss

crazzz2007
11-21-2007, 07:08 PM
the microcommunity sucks. i don't think i've spent more than 5 seconds on there. but hey, it gets us pre-sale tickets, so it sucks in a good way.

Dick In A Box
11-22-2007, 12:00 AM
Reguardless of the line up, they should have a Radiohead related password for presale this year =)
Just to mess with all the kiddies

If they have a Radiohead related password and Radiohead doesn't play, I will come to Coachella without my box.

dontfeedthebird
11-22-2007, 03:24 AM
If they have a Radiohead related password and Radiohead doesn't play, I will come to Coachella without my box.
And I'll be the second one buying tickets, right behind GPS, I'm sure.

rage patton
11-22-2007, 11:55 AM
When did they send out the presale password last year? And when did presale tickets actually go on sale?

rage patton
11-22-2007, 11:35 PM
Anyone?

orbit
11-22-2007, 11:47 PM
I think presale on Ticketmaster went on sale on the 25th.

Ducat king presale was the week before until the 19 or 20th?

rage patton
11-22-2007, 11:53 PM
I want the Ducat King presale. The cheaper one.

Its only a week before the line up gets announced? I thought I remember hearing it was in december. Oh well... either way doesnt really matter.

orbit
11-23-2007, 12:08 AM
Yeah, ducat king is the way to go.

PF, I want to change the email address I used to sign up for the micro community, but looks like I can't. Is there some way you could change it?

ArcadeParade
11-23-2007, 04:47 AM
I already asked her, she told me, 'no'.

If you have better luck, please let me know :)

goodgrl
11-23-2007, 09:23 AM

DITTO!

Courtney
11-23-2007, 12:12 PM
Its only a week before the line up gets announced? I thought I remember hearing it was in december. Oh well... either way doesnt really matter.

It was definitely only like a week before the lineup got announced last year. I can't seem to find the old presale announcement e-mail in my gmail, but my ticket confirmation e-mail from Ducatking was dated January 19.

mattsweaters
11-26-2007, 01:59 PM
i didnt have the money at the time for the presale, but i went down to the glass house and got them when they went on sale.

i forget, how much cheaper was the presale? You think they'll be doing the glass house sale again?

invisiblerobots
11-26-2007, 02:29 PM
It was definitely only like a week before the lineup got announced last year. I can't seem to find the old presale announcement e-mail in my gmail, but my ticket confirmation e-mail from Ducatking was dated January 19.

I got my presale announcement email on January 19th, an hour and a half after the presale had started. They were $199 + fees.

suprefan
11-26-2007, 02:55 PM
I want the Ducat King presale. The cheaper one.

Ducatking pre sale happend 3 days before the line up. So you will buy blindly if you do it, and if they have it the same way.

Swiss Misstery
11-26-2007, 03:49 PM
Yep I found my email from last year. I recieved it on Jan. 19 and the presale was for Jan. 19-21. It was a Friday to Sunday type thing.

mvanwinkle
11-26-2007, 03:50 PM
wow i did not know pre-sale was so cheep. what is the limit on how many of the pre-sale tickets one could get last year? If I may ask.

Swiss Misstery
11-26-2007, 03:51 PM
yeah they had a presale limit of two per customer.

karecares
11-26-2007, 05:41 PM
i didnt get the ducat king presale last year, do i have to get my camping thru ticketmaster or can i get both tix and camping from the cheaper presale?

Ardentbiscuit
11-26-2007, 05:59 PM
If you were a member of the microcommunity you got a presale password. They forgot to send it to some people like me and then sent me a message after the fact and said sorry and gave me the opporunity to get the pre sale tickets after the fact. (This is for 2007)

You can only get a microcommunity acitivation code if you bought tickets to a previous Coachella and that code expires after a couple of weeks.

But I believe this year, the presale password and link were posted all over by random people..

rage patton
11-26-2007, 06:18 PM
Ducatking pre sale happend 3 days before the line up. So you will buy blindly if you do it, and if they have it the same way.

That alright by me. I am going this year no matter what. Even if the Prodigy and Radiohead aren't playing.
How much are Ducatking service charges? Cheaper then ticketmaster? Or relatively equal?

Ardentbiscuit
11-26-2007, 06:21 PM
Ducatking (sp?) as I recall their service charges were substantially less.

Plus the tickets were $199 presale....that's good compared to $249 plus ticketmaster service charges.

gaypalmsprings
11-26-2007, 06:24 PM
According to Ducat King website....

We formed Ducat King in 2005 as a reaction to inflated service charges and excessive handling fees. Fans, for years, have had to deal with ticketing services consumed with profit margins and a general neglect of quality service. Ducat King creates and maintains ticketing sites specifically for bands so they can offer their fans an exclusive opportunity to purchase tickets before they go on sale to the general public. Tickets available through our clients' sites carry the lowest possible service charges we can provide and are free of handling fees and hidden costs. Our main goal is to provide the highest quality and most affordable ticketing service to customers, clients, bands, venues, and promoters alike.

rage patton
11-26-2007, 06:27 PM
That is awesome.

So by going with ducatking... I will in total probably save $70?

JClemy
11-26-2007, 06:39 PM
This is stressful. I don't know if I'll have enough money for Coachella this year because I'm going to Egypt and Vegas. Curses! They also pushed exams later!

Ardentbiscuit
11-27-2007, 07:08 AM
I was so happy this year when I got my tickets through Ducat King.

I go to Coachella no matter the line up... :)

The only down side, 2 ticket limit. :(

MeowMixer
11-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Ducat King... more like M**k it King. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. You Die Now.

rage patton
12-21-2007, 01:16 AM
So... when did everyone find out when pre-sale was happening last year?

scoop49er
12-21-2007, 06:08 AM
the microcommunity sucks. i don't think i've spent more than 5 seconds on there. but hey, it gets us pre-sale tickets, so it sucks in a good way.

i feel ya. i hardly ever go in there. but the presale is cool. the saving was around 70 last year

Sladokusac
12-28-2007, 03:12 AM
since i'm from Croatia and obviously internet is the only way i'll be able to get tickets, when do they usually go on sale ? how fast do they sell out ?
what was the ticket price this year ?

thanks a lot

brando4n82
12-28-2007, 06:35 AM
ticket prices were $290 through ticketmaster including all the fees

ADrunkPoet
12-31-2007, 01:05 PM
So, when exactly is the pre-sale going to occur? If my memory serves me right, it was in late December/Early January last year. I hope I have not missed it.

amyzzz
12-31-2007, 01:18 PM
I thought it was a week before the lineup announcement?

faxman75
12-31-2007, 01:21 PM
Mid January. We are probably 2 weeks away from presale, 4 weeks away for lineup announcement.

Cam01
01-01-2008, 12:29 AM
ahhh i will be stoked if i can get the presale tickets as we have flights booked from aust so def need to go! hahaha wooo not too long now!! 4 months! :) so can we just purchase our tickets off the net??

flagella666
01-01-2008, 01:31 AM
okay, im pretty sure i never got an email stating what the presale password is, and ive been to coachella every year since 2004. i would very much appreciate getting some sort of discount this year as i'm broke as hell and living in san francisco for just a short while as of yet, and finding it way more expensive than arizona. so its cheaper if you buy tickets early??? i have no idea about this, and now i feel so out of the loop. btw, even though i am considered a 'lurker' by my status, ive been browsing the boards since my first visit to coachella in 2004, so im not entirely new to this community (hence the reason why im so shocked i didnt know that presale tickets were cheaper). or maybe im wrong about the discount and im drunk right now because its 1:28am on new years day. i love you all, and thanks for helping me out. (: (: (:

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
01-01-2008, 07:20 AM
it is getting soooooo close....

scoop49er
01-01-2008, 01:04 PM
20 days till announcements! :)

Gyrus
01-01-2008, 06:45 PM
pre sale hmmmm..... interesting......

Cpt. Funkaho
01-01-2008, 07:00 PM
okay, im pretty sure i never got an email stating what the presale password is, and ive been to coachella every year since 2004.

I'm pretty sure they don't email the password to the presale out until about the day of the presale, to cut down on people passing the password around outside the microcommunity. They send the email to the account you registered with on the microcommunity. You register for the microcommunity via a code they email you after you buy your tickets. Only microcommunity members get codes, so I suggest you register if you haven't already. Then start watching your email, and the code will probably drop in 2-3 weeks.

flagella666
01-01-2008, 07:50 PM
I'm pretty sure they don't email the password to the presale out until about the day of the presale, to cut down on people passing the password around outside the microcommunity. They send the email to the account you registered with on the microcommunity. You register for the microcommunity via a code they email you after you buy your tickets. Only microcommunity members get codes, so I suggest you register if you haven't already. Then start watching your email, and the code will probably drop in 2-3 weeks.

you're beautiful, thanks! although im in a bit of a pickle now because i think that code for the microcommunity was sent to my school account which is now deactivated due to my graduating... sigh, oh well. thanks again though

psychic friend
01-01-2008, 07:51 PM

They did a presale with the micrommunity in 2007 and another one with the previous buyers/newsletter sign ups. Before that they did presales with previous buyers and newsletter sign ups. Before that they did one with only newsletter sign ups and myspace peeps. They did presales after the line up was announced and they have done presales before the line up was announced.

It has been slightly different each year.

Don't make assumptions. just sayin.

Boourns
01-01-2008, 09:01 PM
The address I used to join the microcommunity is a yahoo address I created 8 and a half years ago. It gets 1000 pieces of spam per day, much of which makes it to the inbox.

Gyrus
01-01-2008, 10:34 PM
The address I used to join the microcommunity is a yahoo address I created 8 and a half years ago. It gets 1000 pieces of spam per day, much of which makes it to the inbox.

Search function hahahah :P

Yeah I hear ya loud and clear, fucking yahoo. Hotmail used to be the same but most of it makes it to the junk folder now

FireOfDecember
01-01-2008, 11:02 PM
So you cant join the microcommunity unless youve previously purchased tickets online?
shame...

Boourns
01-02-2008, 05:49 AM

Search function hahahah :P

Yeah I hear ya loud and clear, fucking yahoo. Hotmail used to be the same but most of it makes it to the junk folder now

I'm sure the search function would pull up Coachella spam. Hell, I found weight loss and dick pills spam disguised as blogs when google news searching for "coachella 2008" a couple months ago.

So you cant join the microcommunity unless youve previously purchased tickets online?
shame...

Yep. If you bought them from an outlet, you are SOL.

damagedsiren
01-02-2008, 01:40 PM
i'm going either way i would just liek to save some money this year. i have gone the past 3 years and have never received a password of sorts, or maybe i am always too drunk to notice.

ArcadeParade
01-02-2008, 01:45 PM
whats gonna be different this year PF?

psychic friend
01-02-2008, 01:47 PM
I never post what the plan is. I'm not about to start now.

brando4n82
01-02-2008, 02:00 PM

day-um

flagella666
01-02-2008, 02:27 PM
i'm going either way i would just liek to save some money this year. i have gone the past 3 years and have never received a password of sorts, or maybe i am always too drunk to notice.

yes.

ArcadeParade
01-02-2008, 02:35 PM

oh Sorry, you were hinting...thought I'd ask.

psychic friend
01-02-2008, 02:40 PM
I was just reminding people not to make assumptions since every year has been slightly different.

amyzzz
01-02-2008, 04:46 PM
I hope the presale this year is not earlier than last year.

kreutz2112
01-02-2008, 04:50 PM
I better update my micro-community profile.

brando4n82
01-03-2008, 06:33 AM
I better update my micro-community profile.

ya, you better get on that...

brando4n82
01-17-2008, 12:15 PM
Am I correct in assuming that if the presale has not happened yet, then there is more than a week left until the lineup comes out?

mandelbaum
01-17-2008, 12:25 PM
I think it is safe to assume nothing when it comes to presales, lineup announcements, regular ticket onsales, bands being added late, etc. Basically, I would make no assumptions about Coachella based on the past. If you do, you'll just be guessing. But guess away if you like.

higgybaby23
01-17-2008, 12:29 PM
Last year the email with the presale information went out on a Friday afternoon. The presale only lasted from Friday to Sunday night. I missed out on the discount because I didn't check my email that weekend. Word to the wise, keep current on your email accounts each and every weekend until you know the presale has happened.

amyzzz
01-17-2008, 12:33 PM
Does anyone have the exact email address the presale email came from? I need to add it to my friends list so my spam-blocker doesn't block it. I think I did this months ago, but I just want to double check.

brando4n82
01-17-2008, 12:45 PM
I think it is safe to assume nothing when it comes to presales, lineup announcements, regular ticket onsales, bands being added late, etc. Basically, I would make no assumptions about Coachella based on the past. If you do, you'll just be guessing. But guess away if you like.

mmm....fair enough

carokube
01-17-2008, 12:50 PM
Does anyone have the exact email address the presale email came from? I need to add it to my friends list so my spam-blocker doesn't block it. I think I did this months ago, but I just want to double check.

ticketmaster and ducat king presale info came from:
coachella@goldenvoice.com

probably just a good one to have as a friend overall :D

amyzzz
01-17-2008, 03:17 PM
Cool. I just checked, and I had a different email address saved. Thank you! You have saved me!!! heh.

judila
01-17-2008, 03:29 PM
I didn't buy my tix the year before last (got them through work) so I didn't get the super-secret code you needed for the micro-community so I didn't get to participate in the pre-sale. Luckily I got tix through work again, but that probably won't happen this year. So, hopefully someone can help a sista out with the pre-sale info...

amyzzz
01-17-2008, 04:19 PM
If I find out, I will let you know, Judila.

judila
01-17-2008, 06:25 PM
Thank you Amy! Why is my name in bold, red font? Is that a good thing?...

Sushov23
01-17-2008, 06:36 PM
someone please give me the info also, I will LOVE you soooooooooooo much. That is, if there even is a pre-sale(PF seems to be hinting to no)

twistedstixs
01-21-2008, 04:58 PM
yeah tell me too,
i bought tickets last year but in someone else name so now im screwed unless i could get some love.

joshc
01-21-2008, 05:47 PM
I got tickets from the Glasshouse late last year and never took the trouble to get a code to update the outdated e-mail address on the micromunnity. So, if anyone happens to get an e-mail before real tickets go on sale I'd love it if someone would pass along the info.

shootingstar630
01-21-2008, 05:54 PM
well i know kroq usually does a presale, just sign up w/ them and they will email you a password to use.

Deusfaux
01-24-2008, 07:41 AM
What the hell, I've been in the micro community (just logged in again) for over a year and I didn't get any presale email, yet my friend did.

And no, nothing was blocked or sent to junk.

Why didnt I get anything?

johnnystar
01-24-2008, 07:46 AM
What the hell, I've been in the micro community (just logged in again) for over a year and I didn't get any presale email, yet my friend did.

And no, nothing was blocked or sent to junk.

Why didnt I get anything?

hey it not the microcommunity pre sale it just the TICKETMASTER pre sale u only save lik 10 bucks its not worth it but the password is DESERT

Leckie
01-24-2008, 07:47 AM
i got an email last night from GV saying that the presale is only today, starting at 10am. from what i can tell, there won't be any savings on the tickets, and considering that this lineup isn't worthy of a sellout, i dont see the point in buying presale

faxman75
01-24-2008, 07:49 AM
If you plan on buying the tickts on ticketmaster after today, you will probably be spending $20 or more.

So there is a savings if you purchase today.

Deusfaux
01-24-2008, 08:05 AM
hey it not the microcommunity pre sale it just the TICKETMASTER pre sale u only save lik 10 bucks its not worth it but the password is DESERT

HEY GUESS WHAT - YOU GOT THE EMAIL ABOUT THE TICKETMASTER PRESALE FROM BEING REGISTERED IN THE MIRCOCOMMUNITY.

That's what I'm asking about. I never got the email.

KilwaukeePutz
01-24-2008, 08:50 AM
whyt he hell would you list the password for the presale on here. peopel who have been there or are a part of the community get it. now it is available to everyone

faxman75
01-24-2008, 08:57 AM
Umm so. What's wrong with more people saving $20?

nationocean
01-24-2008, 09:56 AM
whyt he hell would you list the password for the presale on here. peopel who have been there or are a part of the community get it. now it is available to everyone

whatever. you can find the presale code pretty much anywhere at this point. it's nothing special just like every other presale out there.

plus saving a whole $20 dollars is joke when you're spending like 300.

i hope it has weak sales for the first month. i hope.

boarderwoozel3
01-24-2008, 09:58 AM

Me too. If sales are down for GV the chances of a big name add go up.

ri0tp00f
01-24-2008, 11:56 AM
booya got my tix!!

now just need camping

laineinla
01-24-2008, 12:05 PM
whatever. you can find the presale code pretty much anywhere at this point. it's nothing special just like every other presale out there.

plus saving a whole $20 dollars is joke when you're spending like 300.

... this is the first time in 3 years i'm NOT doing presale ... feels weird that i used to be so willing to drop the cash not even knowing who would be playing, and now this year (when i *do* know), i've decided to "ride it out" for a little bit. *sigh*

amyzzz
01-24-2008, 12:42 PM
I think it's cool we got a discount on the presale already knowing who would be there.