PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else seeing the yeah yeah yeahs saturday?

Steez
10-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Sorry if this is already a topic. But yeah, who's going?

Steez
10-04-2007, 11:02 PM
well i miiiight have extra tickets but i guess if noone is going...

bmack86
10-04-2007, 11:03 PM
I would buy an extra maybe

Amneeziac
10-04-2007, 11:33 PM
I would definitely be interested...

DeltaSigChi4
10-04-2007, 11:38 PM
City? Venue? Geez.

E

Steez
10-04-2007, 11:56 PM
City? Venue? Geez.

E

fuck you ebay, i bought a ticket off you for 50 bucks you cunt, im giving out tickets

RotationSlimWang
10-05-2007, 12:08 AM
I'll kick the fuck out of Delta for a free ticket if that persuades you.

Steez
10-05-2007, 12:10 AM
for real, that guy is such a fucking douche. i got a grand total of 13 tickets and gave most away. and now i have a few more to give out. this prick makes me pay 50 fucking bucks to see the yeah yeah yeahs, and on top made me pay for shipping cause he supposedly wasnt going to the venue, then the cock goes anyways

ill think about it

bmack86
10-05-2007, 12:19 AM
well Steez, if you've got an extra, I'm interested. Lemme know.

Steez
10-05-2007, 12:20 AM
youll be on the top of the list homie

bmack86
10-05-2007, 12:21 AM
Awesome. Thanks much, friend.

DeltaSigChi4
10-05-2007, 12:55 AM
I never said I wasn't going to the venue, fuckstick.

Furthermore, I paid more for shipping ALONE than I charged you [for S&H], so what the fuck is it to you?

Idiot douchebag. Lastly, this all took place outside of the Coachella community, so why bring this shit on here? I didn't force you to buy my tickets. Next time, buy them before they sell out, you stupid worthless bastard.

E

RotationSlimWang
10-05-2007, 01:12 AM
Delt, you really should use a different handle on messageboards than your ebay just to avoid this shit.

Steez
10-05-2007, 01:17 AM
I never said I wasn't going to the venue, fuckstick.

Furthermore, I paid more for shipping ALONE than I charged you [for S&H], so what the fuck is it to you?

Idiot douchebag. Lastly, this all took place outside of the Coachella community, so why bring this shit on here? I didn't force you to buy my tickets. Next time, buy them before they sell out, you stupid worthless bastard.

E

i was on ticketmaster 30 minutes before they went on sale, you're just a dumb cunt scalper, get a real fucking job, and if you have one, then get a fucking life

DeltaSigChi4
10-05-2007, 01:27 AM
Haha. Then how did you end up purchasing tickets from me?

Thanks for the positive feedback too. :)

E

suprefan
10-05-2007, 06:25 AM
Ummmm, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs are playign the Etnis Goofy vs Regular Contest in Lake Forest. It was actually FREE, tickets were given out at various locations around so cal the last week or so.

Steez
10-05-2007, 06:33 AM
Haha. Then how did you end up purchasing tickets from me?

Thanks for the positive feedback too. :)

E
maybe because it sold out in 2 minutes?

gaypalmsprings
10-05-2007, 07:04 AM
nopes, nopes, nopes

DeltaSigChi4
10-05-2007, 07:26 AM
A full sixty seconds to get your order in and you failed?

Hmph.

E

suprefan
10-05-2007, 07:36 AM
Dude the Etnies this is FREE, whats wrong with you Steez?

gvr.etnies.com

Check it out for yourself

Steez
10-05-2007, 09:20 AM
Dude the Etnies this is FREE, whats wrong with you Steez?

gvr.etnies.com

Check it out for yourself

yeah, i know this one is free with a ticket, im just saying delta can go fuck himself cause he asked for one of my extra tickets and what we're talking about was from the mayan show

and to delta, while i was trying to order the ticket it put me on hold while "searching" and nothing came through so shut the fuck up already

Steez
10-05-2007, 09:21 AM
Steez, you're no better than a scalper. Selling tickets to a free event? Fucking douchebag.
OMG, ELI SOSA! IN THE FLESH!

oooduga
10-05-2007, 09:39 AM
This is going to be fun. I used to live in Lake Forest near that skate park where this comp is. Flosstradamus and Kid sister are also playing. I think my lil bro is going to the acuall skate comp, I think the concert might be different. Anyone know if tickets to the comp are still avalible my lil bro got them for a friend but I want to go.

Steez
10-05-2007, 09:42 AM
This is going to be fun. I used to live in Lake Forest near that skate park where this comp is. Flosstradamus and Kid sister are also playing. I think my lil bro is going to the acuall skate comp, I think the concert might be different. Anyone know if tickets to the comp are still avalible my lil bro got them for a friend but I want to go.

im sure people will have them there, they are so easy to get, after i got some, i entered my moms email in a contest to win some and she won them.

i saw beastie boys there last year with xxthirdmanxx but it was way harder to get tickets to that and they didnt give out that many

the skate contest is cool, i used to go just for that but i dont skate anymore, they have like a rockstar tent there where you can get free rockstars, so if you need some energy before the show, its pretty cool

suprefan
10-05-2007, 09:45 AM

Check the etnies site, thats all I would think of. Call the skate park too.

DeltaSigChi4
10-05-2007, 10:46 AM
and to delta, while i was trying to order the ticket it put me on hold while "searching" and nothing came through so shut the fuck up already

I don't care.

E