PDA

View Full Version : Fabric Live 36: LCD Soundsystem

brando4n82
10-02-2007, 07:34 AM
Does anyone know where i can find a torrent or download of this?

fober
10-02-2007, 09:32 AM
Right here:

http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/

brando4n82
10-02-2007, 10:38 AM
Right here:

http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/

already tried that. you got a problem man? everytime you reply to anything i post its full of attitude.

J~$$$
10-02-2007, 10:40 AM
Fober is letting you know not to ask for music on this forum.

brando4n82
10-03-2007, 07:59 AM
For anyone that truely appreciates Pure funk and soul, you need to pick this up. Incredible mix I just cant stop grooving to it! Cant wait for the next Volume of Fabric Live; Justice. woo wooooot

Thanks Fobes ;)

orbit
10-03-2007, 08:21 AM
Fabriclive 1 - James Lavelle, and Fabriclive 2 - Ali B are the best ones so far.

I'll give a listen to this one, the tracklisting doesn't look bad.

fober
10-03-2007, 09:33 AM
haha I was wondering why I don't remember posting in this thread.

That wasn't my original post, I'm pretty sure PF edited it.

Frankly I think the original was far more hilarious.

brando4n82
10-03-2007, 09:35 AM
Fobes, you should send me that orignal post. I could use a laugh

superfiction
10-03-2007, 11:36 AM
Fabriclive 1 - James Lavelle

fantstic

oooduga
10-03-2007, 11:53 AM
The spank rock one is good cant wait to get my copy of the LCD. anyone know who is up after Justice??? Switch needs to do one of these ASAP

superfiction
10-03-2007, 11:55 AM
uhhh the schedual is on wikipedia i think. i do agree with switch doing one. that would be great

oooduga
10-03-2007, 11:58 AM
uhhh the schedual is on wikipedia i think. i do agree with switch doing one. that would be great

Says next one is DJ Craze so im guessing it will be alot of drum and bass. and has anyone here ever been to the Fabric club if so how is it?

xbnmx
10-03-2007, 02:48 PM
I've been to Fabric, it was a good time. There was a room full of people on Digweed's Bedrock label, funky disco stuff. I think my favorite fabric set is the Evil Nine mix followed by the Adam Freeland mix.

dorkfish
10-03-2007, 02:56 PM
I really don't care for Justice mixes. They're kinda meh after awhile.

The best Fabriclive discs are:
Fabric Live 07 - John Peel
Fabric Live 24 - Diplo
Fabric Live 27 - DJ Format
Fabric Live 33 - Spank Rock

I haven't given the LCD one much of a listen yet, but I imagine it'll be alright based on the tracklisting.

Bud Luster
10-03-2007, 03:00 PM
I really don't care for Justice mixes. They're kinda meh after awhile.

The best Fabriclive discs are:
Fabric Live 07 - John Peel
Fabric Live 24 - Diplo
Fabric Live 27 - DJ Format
Fabric Live 33 - Spank Rock

I haven't given the LCD one much of a listen yet, but I imagine it'll be alright based on the tracklisting.

Agreed, unless they are playing all edm. Look around for the 50 min mix of them @ "I Love Techno". There is 10 mins worth on youtube, fucking exellent. Not really into LCD, but this sounds interesting. Also, aren't these mixes generally on the mellow side? Wonder how that would work for Craze. The High Contrast Fabric mix is great as well.

oooduga
10-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Agreed, unless they are playing all edm. Look around for the 50 min mix of them @ "I Love Techno". There is 10 mins worth on youtube, fucking exellent. Not really into LCD, but this sounds interesting. Also, aren't these mixes generally on the mellow side? Wonder how that would work for Craze. The High Contrast Fabric mix is great as well.

The Spank Rock Mix is not mellow its way spastic. and Craze is going to be really interesting

orbit
10-03-2007, 03:17 PM
And High Contrast has never made a Fabric mix, but a Fabriclive mix. They are 2 different series.

Other good ones:

Fabriclive 08 - Plump Djs
Fabriclive 25 - High Contrast
Fabriclive 29 - Cut Copy

I find the Fabriclive 32 pretty good because Tayo experimented a mix with breaks-dubstep sounds for first time. I liked it a lot.

signmeup
10-03-2007, 03:20 PM

Are you talking about Justices set @ I Love Tec hno 2006? Theres a full vid of it on dailymotion complete with Kavinsky dancing his ass off behind them.

And the Spank Rock Fabriclive is the shit

Bud Luster
10-03-2007, 05:04 PM
And High Contrast has never made a Fabric mix, but a Fabriclive mix. They are 2 different series.

Other good ones:

Fabriclive 08 - Plump Djs
Fabriclive 25 - High Contrast
Fabriclive 29 - Cut Copy

I find the Fabriclive 32 pretty good because Tayo experimented a mix with breaks-dubstep sounds for first time. I liked it a lot.

Yup, yup, u r right. Both series are good.

Are you talking about Justices set @ I Love Tec hno 2006? Theres a full vid of it on dailymotion complete with Kavinsky dancing his ass off behind them.

And the Spank Rock Fabriclive is the shit

Yes I am. I haven't seen the vid on dailymotion, but will check it. Looking for it and Spankrock now...