PDA

View Full Version : I don't hate Kanye as a person anymore.

M Sparks
10-02-2007, 06:31 AM
Anybody see SNL last weekend? You didn't miss much, but I enjoyed seeing Kanye West actually be a good sport by having his balls busted for 4 minutes straight.
cbi9oHWGGWo
The musical performances still sucked though...

bartelby
10-02-2007, 06:34 AM
that was pretty funny

AEversW
10-02-2007, 06:57 AM
fuck Kanye.

marooko
10-02-2007, 07:07 AM
fuck Kanye.

seconded!

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
10-02-2007, 07:33 AM
fuck Kanye.

I still like his music...even though he is a ass...a HUGEASS!

tessalasset
10-02-2007, 07:40 AM
i laughed a lot.

brando4n82
10-02-2007, 07:42 AM
The only reason he did that is because he flies off the handle way too much and he knows it, and always winds up in the news one way or another. He is still piece of shit where his ego outweighs his talent uncomparably.

J~$$$
10-02-2007, 07:44 AM
What was up with that lame freestyle during his second song? That was the lamest shit I have ever heard. B-dog would have shown him whats up.

M Sparks
10-02-2007, 07:48 AM
Lamer than Live Earth with the police?

I watched 30 seconds of his first song, fast forwarded, didn't even stop on the second.

You can watch SNL in 20-30 minutes with a DVR. Just zip forward every time one of their recurring characters comes on.

J~$$$
10-02-2007, 07:52 AM
I dont get why he wants everyone to love him so much. I kind of suspect he thinks he is Jesus.

betao
10-02-2007, 07:57 AM
The only reason he did that is because he flies off the handle way too much and he knows it, and always winds up in the news one way or another. He is still piece of shit where his ego outweighs his talent uncomparably.

either that or there was alot of $$$ involved...

brando4n82
10-02-2007, 07:58 AM
Hah, this is the most appropriate thread I can find to throw this in. Suge Knight just came through my work, and I can safely say that he is the biggest dick that has rolled through here.
He was in the wrong lane, and I told him he needed to turn around and come through the visitor lane. This huge motherfucker puts his car in "park" and gets out of his car and says im being disrespectful and said "I dont need you talking to me like im your fucking kid, you are going to let me through now," and I was advised to just let him through. I wouldnt be surprised if he pulled a pistol on me.

http://z.about.com/d/crime/1/0/h/B/sugeknight.jpg

J~$$$
10-02-2007, 08:02 AM
NOOOoooooooooo. I would have gone off, fuck Suge. You should have come correct and told him whats up. "Maybe I wouldn't have to talk to you like my kid if werent so fucking stupid and followed directions bitch! Now get in your fucking car do it right, dont make me take off my belt!"

brando4n82
10-02-2007, 08:18 AM
hah, trust me man, i wanted to, but my supervisor said not to fuck with him. Apparently he is dating and mooching off some rich slut in here, because he is a bankrupt motherfucker. I was told to just write an incident report =/

instinct
10-02-2007, 10:24 AM
Damn, I wouldn't have the balls to do anything to Suge Knight..

That video was pretty funny though.

oooduga
10-03-2007, 11:54 AM
hahah yea i would advise against fucking with suge knight.

and kanye wants people to hate him for being cocky thats why he does all the things he does. he is by far the best person(Lupe Fiasco a close second) making the type of music he makes and I dont think that is really up for debate.

brando4n82
10-03-2007, 11:57 AM
hahah yea i would advise against fucking with suge knight.

and kanye wants people to hate him for being cocky thats why he does all the things he does. he is by far the best person(Lupe Fiasco a close second) making the type of music he makes and I dont think that is really up for debate.

hah, yes, he definately is the best person making the type of shit he makes

signmeup
10-03-2007, 02:28 PM
that last part wiht lebron and lorne was funny.

as much as this may look like kanyes realizing that hes (in his mind) maybe a bit of an asshole, hes not. at all. ever. period.

PrettyRagdoll
10-04-2007, 11:09 AM
Fuck, Kanye may need to calm down that ego a bit. But I still love his music