PDA

View Full Version : Neighborhood Music Festival

oooduga
09-28-2007, 10:00 AM
This Fest Is going down ommrow in Expo Park anyone going??? Never though I would get to see Spank Rock and The Faint on the same bill but should be good. Too bad i have to sit through a set by that horrible Mickey Avalon. Anyone else going to this??

http://www.neighborhoodmusicfest.com/graphics/lineup.jpg

KungFuJoe
09-28-2007, 10:05 AM
I'm still deciding whether or not I'm going to go. I really want to see The Faint again. Spank Rock w/ Santo gold & Amanda Blank will be great to. I would also like to see Chromeo. Kid Sister, Flosstradamus & Crystal Castles would be really fun to see again as well. Argh! It's going to be a game time decision for me.

oooduga
09-28-2007, 10:08 AM
Just go i think if you go to ticketweb and use BPMmagazine as a promo code tickets are half off not sure if this is still good though and yea Chromeo Floss and Kid Sister will all kill it. Im kind of bummed A trak had to drop out (doing SNL with Kanye) but ill be catching the fools gold tour when it rolls through the Roxy on the 19th

psychic friend
09-28-2007, 10:09 AM
http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11293

KungFuJoe
09-28-2007, 10:35 AM
Just go i think if you go to ticketweb and use BPMmagazine as a promo code tickets are half off not sure if this is still good though and yea Chromeo Floss and Kid Sister will all kill it. Im kind of bummed A trak had to drop out (doing SNL with Kanye) but ill be catching the fools gold tour when it rolls through the Roxy on the 19th

Thanks for the promo code. It's still active, which makes the decision to go a bit easier for me. $25 is a darn good deal for this. $40 for VIP which includes 4 drink tickets & a dog tag necklace?

Now if we can only say "beam us up PF!" and have our posts transferred to the original thread, all will be right in the world.

psychic friend
09-28-2007, 10:58 AM
me and the search button are boycotting

KungFuJoe
09-28-2007, 11:08 AM
me and the search button are boycotting

Well then, this thread or the original should self distruct Sunday at 2:01 am.

oooduga
09-28-2007, 11:17 AM
Sorry PF can yopu merge the two threads

mistdevil
09-28-2007, 12:59 PM
WTF WHERE IS SHITDISCO?